Gossips

My Annoying Roommate

 

Chapter 10

Gossips


 

 

A few days after that incident at the Italian restaurant, Aerin became her normal self again and started her routine -fighting with Sehun over small stuff- as usual. But monthly exams were coming, so Aerin didn't really spend her time with the boys the whole time. Instead, she was in her room studying all night long. Because the exam starts tomorrow. Heh.

Don't get her wrong. She wasn't that intelligent nerd. In fact, she was just an average student. Yes, because no matter how hard she studied, she would only get good grades. Nothing better nothing worse.

And, here she was, studying on her table with only her lamp. Puffing for the umpteenth time, she checked her phone and the clock read 12 am. Glancing at her back, she saw Sehun sleeping so peacefully. She groaned. "Why is that butthead so calm?" She muttered.

Unlike her, Sehun was one smartass. He may look like a stupid lazy , but almost of all his studies were straight A's. He didn't study hard like how Aerin was doing now. He just read and poof. It was all on his mind already. Aerin envied his brain so much.

Fixing her big round glasses, she concentrated back on her History book.

The next morning, Sehun woke up first. On his way to the bathroom, he saw Aerin sleeping on her study table. Her glasses was still on hanging loosely on her face and her neat bun was now messy. Sehun chuckled before poking her cheek. "Yah."

Aerin furrowed her eyebrows but still remained asleep. Sehun tickled her stomach and she stirred. Thinking that she was on a bed, she shifted to the right facing Sehun and fell down.

No, kidding.

Like a reflex, Sehun hugged her petite body to prevent her from falling down. At the same time, Aerin shot her eyes open and the first thing she felt was someone hugging her.

Time seemed to stop when they stayed like that for a moment. Both hearts were beating so fast like an F1 car.

Aerin snapped back to reality and pulled away from his hug. "What the hell are you doing?" She finally asked.

Sehun cleared his throat and stood up. "I'm going to wake you up, but you almost fell down, so yeah." He scratched the back of his head.

Aerin stood up as well and stared straight at his brown orbs. "Really?" She raised her a brow suspiciously. Sehun nodded immediately. "Whatever, Ugly. What I said is true." He said while walking off to the bathroom.

Aerin put her hand onto her chest. "Why is my heart beating like this?" She muttered. "Is that because of the hug?"

She shook her head and shivered. No in a hell way.

 

 

 

"Good luck, guys!" Aerin pumped her fist and waved her hands at her boy friends -EXO-. Unfortunately, she wasn't in the same class with one of them. Not to mention she was slightly disappointed that Sehun wasn't in the same class with her. Just slightly.

"Good luck too, Aerin." Suho said and waved back. Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and D.O were looking intensely at their books as if they were magazines. While Sehun was calmly standing beside Suho. They were the calmest amongst them.

"Good luck, butthead." Aerin boringly said.

Sehun rolled his eyes. "I think you're the one who needs a goodluck."

Aerin blew her bangs and glared at the talker. "Excuse me, mister? Did you just refer me as stupid?"

"I said nothing," he casually shrugged. "But yeah, you're stupid."

"That's it, butthead. I wish you the baddest luck, good bye!" She spat as she stomped her feet while entering her class.

Suho sighed and whacked Sehun's head.

"What was that for?!" Sehun hissed.

"Sehun, at least give her some encouraging words." The leader said as they began walking to their own classes.

"She'll still fail History even if I tell her a hundred times of goodlucks." Sehun boasted while rubbing his head.

Waiting for the teacher to enter the class, Aerin reviewed the materials and hoped she could do well. She glanced to her right when someone sat beside her and gasped.

"Taehyung?"

"Hey, I guess we're in the same class. But too bad it's only for exams." Taehyung said.

"Yeah," she laughed. "So, are you well prepared?"

Taehyung shook his head. "I at History. World War 2 and whatnot. It's ridiculous."

"I know right?" She agreed. "And I think I've learned the same topic over and over again for these 11 years."

Taehyung chuckled at her sarcasm and replied, "Yeah. By the way, good luck." He winked before reviewing his own materials. Aerin pinked as she muttered a small thanks.

Aerin smiled so widely that her jaws might break any second when the teacher came in. It was no other than her own handsome brother, Kim Myungsoo.

When he passed the papers at Aerin's table, he smiled and mouthed 'good luck'.

"Yah, oppa." Aerin called and all heads turned to her. The girls who hadn't known they were brother and sister shot invisible daggers at her. They thought Aerin was a . And she clearly wasn't. Her cuteness was her own self, her charm. Not purposefully made, but naturally had.

"It's Mr. Kim, Aerin haksaeng and shut up. The test will almost start." Myungsoo joking glared at her that made her pout.

"Yes, Mr. Kim." Aerin sarcastically said.

 

---

 

"Time's up." Myungsoo announced as he stopped the alarm clock from ringing. Some students sighed in relief, some were very satisfied, some, like Aerin and Taehyung, groaned and messed their hair.

Myungsoo collected their answers and the students rushed out of the classroom. Aerin walked up to her brother and punched him in the shoulder without a reason.

"Yah, you brat. That hurts!" Myungsoo protested while wincing in pain.

"I think I fail it!" She whined. "It's too hard!"

"That's why. Study more." He said as he laughed.

"I did! Ugh, such a waste. I'd rather not study anything right from the start!"

"Okay, I'll tell Mom about this."

"Go tell! I don't care anymore!" She snapped with a pout. "I'm done with History!"

"Ew, look at that Kim Aerin. What a ." One of the girls eavesdropping said. "My Gosh, look how clingy she is with that new teacher!"

The others nodded in agreement and crossed their arms over their chests. "But, Yejin-ah, I heard that Mr. Kim is her brother though." Another pointed out.

"Really?" The first girl who said bad things about Aerin asked while twirling a strand of her curly locks.

"Yeah, just look at their faces, they kinda look alike. Besides, their surname say it all."

"Oh yeah, you're right." She face palmed herself. "But she's really a . Her fake cuteness swarmed all of the guys in this school. Even Taehyung and EXO oppas like her so much!" She gossiped as she made an epic fail cute pout.

"Take your words back now." A dangerous voice shocked the four girls.

The one called Yejin, who just shot some bulls about Aerin froze in her place. "S-Sehun?" She stuttered.

Sehun was hiding in a random classroom all the time. His first intention was to get Aerin a heart attack, but when these four girls started gossiping s about Aerin, he eavesdropped.

"Take your words back, now. Aerin isn't that kind of person you just bullted about. She was genuinely beautiful and cute. Inside and outside. Even though she might be annoying and whiny sometimes." Sehun rolled his eyes at his dumbness. How could he say that in this situation? Way to ruin the heroic moment, Oh Sehun.

"I like her-- I mean, me and my friends like her because she isn't like you guys who just seek for attention instead of a real friendship." He took a deep breath before he continued. "Girls like you better get lost and look at yourselves in the mirror before you judge someone."

The four girls were dumbfounded and left with tears rolling down on their cheeks. Sehun even couldn't believe that he said those words. He didn't know how, but they just slipped from his mouth.

And after he said those longass speech to the four girls, he asked himself again.

Do I like her?

It's not possible to like your own enemy. .......is it?

 

 

 

[A/N]: Omg sorry it's so short -_- today I was kinda busy haha it's almost twelve here~ anyways, thank you so much for subscribing, commenting and even upvoting! Geez, I'm so happy!! Leave some comments about this chapter and don't forget to subscribe too! Upvotes would be awesome! Love you~ ♡ - twitter: @chubbybaekk -