Saved

My Annoying Roommate

 

Chapter 11

Saved


 

 

"That Kim Aerin!" Yejin blew her bangs. "Even guys, like EXO oppas are on her side! Just wait for my revenge!"

"I heard Aerin is nice though. She's never ed in her previous school before." One of her friends pointed out.

"Which side are you on actually, Song Minah?!" Yejin hollered while rolling her eyes. "Ugh, damn it! Because of that , I'm being humiliated!"

Just as the girls walked away from Sehun, Aerin got out from her classroom with her brother, Myungsoo. Sehun gave a light bow to him and Myungsoo excused himself, smirking at Aerin. Aerin made a face and turned to Sehun.

"What are doing here?" She asked a little not too harshly.

"Some fan girls wanted to take a picture with me." He lied while pointing at the four girls walking away.

Aerin rolled her eyes and tied her hair into a loose ponytail due to the hot weather. "That doesn't make any sense to my question, you poop."

Sehun shot her a disgusted look. "Right, whatever." He retorted while walking towardswith his hands in his pockets. "Come on, the rest is waiting."

"Stop ordering me around, jerkass toot." Aerin blew her bangs as she started walking beside him too.

"Are you making me nicknames now?"

"What do you think, smartypants?"

"Seriously, where did you get those?"

"I made it, ugly derp."

"I'm not ugly! I'm hot, you know."

"Hot my ."

"You searched those on the internet, didn't you? You're not that smart."

Aerin stopped walking and glared at Sehun. "Listen here, you sly pig. Yes, I'm stupid, but that doesn't mean I couldn't make something like that!"

At the same time, Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O and Suho were in the hallway, waiting for them. "Geez, look at them. When will they ever stop?" D.O said while rubbing his temple.

"Me? A pig? Excuse me, you Ms. Cutie-cutie not cute at all. It's you who eats like a pig!" Sehun shot back at her.

Aerin gasped and put her both hands on her hips. "You did not just say that, Mr. !"

"Guys, enough." Suho said as he held his hand out. "Let's study together in a cafe."

 

---

 

"What cafe are we going to exactly? We've been walking around for almost an hour for God's sake." Kai whined while slinging his bag coolly, making the pedestrians drooled over him. They were now walking around Insadong, seriously had no idea about how the heck they could get there.

"I don't know," D.O said. "Open cafe is closed, too bad."

"Dude, Open cafe is so bad. Yuck. I prefer Okay cafe." Chanyeol said as he wrinkled his nose.

"Okay is lame." Kai booed.

"Okay is not lame. Lame is a gay bar." Baekhyun pointed out.

"How about Not Okay cafe? It's okay though." D.O suggested.

"Not Okay cafe sounds okay." Suho nodded in agreement.

"Okay is lame." Kai repeated.

"Hey! Okay is not lame! Lame is a gay bar!" Baekhyun protested with an eyeroll.

"Okay, okay. So it's not Okay!" Sehun yelled in frustration.

"Gosh, Okay is lame!" Kai shouted again.

"Okay is not lame. Lame is a gay bar!" Baekhyun repeated desperately.

"GUYS!" Aerin hollered. She had had enough. The boys were arguing about nothing and they needed a place to study because tomorrow's subject was the hardest. She blew her bangs.

"Stop it, really. It's Ridiculous!"

 

 

 

"I don't know there's a cafe named 'Ridiculous' here." D.O confessed as he looked around the cafe. They were now studying and chit-chatting in that cafe called Ridiculous.

"I used to come here with Hye Jin." Aerin uttered as she put down her pink pencil and took a sip of her hot chocolate. "Ah, I missed those times." She sighed dreamily.

Sehun, who was just sitting in front of her, hit her head with his pencil. "Why are you so stupid, Ugly?"

"It's because I am! Why did you hit me?!" She hissed and rubbed her head.

"It's because you're stupid!" He mimicked her.

"Stop calling me stupid, will you?!" She glared at him. "Suho oppa! Sehun is picking on me again!" She whined and pouted at the latter.

Suho, being the leader and the oldest, groaned softly in frustration. Just when will the two stop so he could concentrate on his studies?! "Sehun, Aerin. Please." He desperately sighed.

Chanyeol patted his back and Kai with Baekhyun were so into their Civics text book that they didn't even hear a thing. While D.O, was enjoying the scene.

"Sorry." They both muttered in unison.

When the clock struck 6, they decided to go back to their dorms. Aerin and Sehun didn't bicker for the whole journey. They just quietly followed the rest behind. That was strange indeed, for Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O and Suho. And that went on until they arrived at the front gate of SM High School.

Actually, they both felt really guilty because they were so annoying and loud when their friends wanted to concentrate. So, they decided to keep quiet.

"What's wrong with these people?" Kai asked the four guys. But they just shrugged. "When they bicker, it will never stop and when they didn't bicker, it will be so quiet. I don't get them." He said while shaking his head.

"Hey, you two. Why aren't you talking?" D.O asked when they'd arrived at the front gate of SMHS.

The called couple was just about to reply, but a group of girls called Aerin. Sehun frowned immediately. It was the four girls who talked s about Aerin earlier.

"Aerin-ah!" Yejin, the leader of the group called with a smile. They smiled at the boys cutely, but they didn't find it cute though. It wasn't pure. It was made. Like, made in Korea. Aerin was dumb as because she had no idea who they were, really.

"Yeah?" She answered while smiling back nervously.

"Do you want to hang out with us? I want to talk to you for a while." Yejin offered nicely. Sehun raised a brow at her. What was she up to now? Was she going to apologize?

Maybe.

Aerin smiled and nodded. "Okay, wait me here. I'll go get change."

"Just wear that. It's only for a while." Yejin said.

"Okay, then. Guys, I'll be right back!" Aerin beamed and the boys nodded, waving at her with a grin, except Sehun. He was still suspicious of that girl Yejin. But he followed his group anyway.

Yejin and her minions smirked when the boys were out of their sight. Aerin didn't notice it though, because she was too happy to realize that the four girls were planning something evil.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Aerin eagerly asked while swaying her bag like a 5-year-old kid.

"Let's talk somewhere else." Yejin suggested as she motioned her minions to follow her.

The next thing she knew, Aerin was dragged by the girls in the indoor swimming pool. Yejin took out an empty bottle and sat on the floor a few centimeters away from the pool and her minions including Aerin also sat down.

"Are we going to play Truth or Dare?" Aerin asked, suddenly growing suspicious to all of them. If they want to talk, just spill the beans. Why play nonsense thing like Truth or Dare?

Yejin nodded with a mischievous grin. "You see, we've really been wanting to befriend with you. So, we're really sorry if you don't like our first meeting. Because this is the way we became friends." She looked down at her fingers, pretending to look weak in front of Aerin.

Being the stupid like Sehun always said, Aerin was fooled by her acting. "It's okay, really. It's just rare." She laughed awkwardly. "Okay, let's start."

To be quite honest, Aerin really hated to play the Truth or Dare thingy. But for the sake of her making new friends, she willingly to give in.

The bottle was like given magic because it kept stopping at Aerin. She groaned when it stopped at her again. "Truth or Dare?" Yejin asked while secretly sighing. She hoped Aerin would choose dare because she had been choosing truth for all the time!

"Alright, I'll go with Dare. This bottle likes me so much, I guess." Aerin shrugged. The girls secretly exchanged glances and Yejin nodded, signaling them to do what she'd planned.

Then, it all happened too fast. Before she even knew it, Aerin was being thrown in the water. Darn, how did it happen?! Yejin and the girls laughed in satisfaction and highfived each other. For Song Minah, this was so wrong, so so wrong. Aerin is a good and nice girl, how could her friends do that to her? Or like how could she drag herself into this?! She wanted to help, but Yejin had dragged her with them.

Aerin could swim, she really could. But her bag was just so heavy that she didn't have the strength to swim. She was just 45 kilos for God's sake! Damn it, why did she have to carry her bag in the first place? She rolled her eyes inside the water. She tried and tried to reach the surface, but failed miserably. She just wouldn't go up and she was run out of energy. All she could do was to hope for someone to come and save her, which was very impossible because everyone must be asleep. Her lungs were asking for oxygen so bad, but what could she do? She couldn't take it anymore and gave up.

On the other hand, Sehun was pacing back and forth in their dorm. Seriously, it was almost 12 and Aerin hadn't gone back. Something was definitely wrong. In a second, Sehun barged out of their dorm and searched for Aerin quietly but quickly.

As much as he hated his roommate, he still cared for her. She's his bestfrenemy after all.

He then bumped into Song Minah. Sehun remembered this girl was one of the four girls. "Hey, where's Aerin?" He asked impatiently.

She looked worried and guilty. "Umm, my friends pushed her into the pool and---"

Sehun didn't let her finish and quickly ran towards the indoor swimming pool.

"Kim Aerin!" He shouted while panting hard. "Come out, I know you can swim!"

But no one replied him. He walked towards the pool to check. His eyes widened in shock when he saw Aerin floating on the water. Not caring anything, he swam towards her and pulled her up.

Her face was pale and Sehun found out that she wasn't breathing. Panicking, he pumped her heart with a fast as light speed. "Come on, Aerin. Please." He croaked.

But, she just stayed still. No movements. He stopped pumping and sighed, still panting. He then laid on top of her, not caring about his position at all and cupped Aerin's face and opened .

Sehun was giving a CPR to her.

Wow, her lips were so soft. it, Oh Sehun! Her life is in danger and you're thinking about that right now? Shame on you! He thought. Feeling out of breath, he pulled away and pumped her heart again.

Cough. Cough.

Sehun let out a huge sigh of relief. Aerin's vision was still blurry. So, she sat up slowly and coughed again. When she had gained her consciousness, she looked at her savior.

"Sehun?" She really couldn't believe her eyes that she kept rubbing them repeatedly.

"Aerin! You're really stupid, you know that?!" Sehun yelled and ran a hand through his hair. She flinched at his voice and fiddled her fingers nervously. "I'm sorry," she softly mumbled.

Sehun just sighed and kneeled in front of her, his back facing her face. "Climb up, we're going back."

Aerin hesitated and squeaked when Sehun already carried her bridal style. She hold onto Sehun's neck as if her life depended on it.

Sehun didn't utter a word on the whole walk to their dorm, neither did Aerin. She just stared at Sehun who had a very dark aura around him. Why was he that angry? He wasn't her boyfriend or anything. She thought. But she felt relieved that he had helped her. So, so relieved.

"Take a shower and sleep now." He said while releasing her in front of the bathroom. Aerin just obediently nodded and got in.

Outside the bathroom, Sehun changed into a new v-neck t-shirt and a new pair of shorts and wiped his wet hair with a towel.

He was really angry and he really wanted to beat the crap out of the girls. What did they want from Aerin?

Aerin was spacing out inside the bathroom. She had made a mental note in her mind to kick the four girls' asses tomorrow. How dare they push her in the pool like that? What had she done wrong?!

And she had one question to herself.

Why is that butthead so angry? And why the hell is my heart beating so fast when he carried me?

Okay, so maybe it was 2 questions.

 

 

 

[A/N]: what a crappy one T_T credits to How I Met Your Mother about that cafe-cafe scene! ;) lol it was really hilarious XD

Leave some comments and don't forget to subscribe! ;) Upvotes are highly appreciated! ;;)

Thank you! :D