Pissed

My Annoying Roommate
 

Chapter 16

Pissed


 

"Hunnie~ Can I stay overnight? Sora asked while holding her pink pillow. She was already in her pajamas. Sehun jumped in surprise and immediately pushed her outside then shut the door. Sora may not know whom he was living with or else the person could be beaten up by her because Sora got jealous easily especially if she knew the person was Aerin. Heck, she even got jealous of Luhan because he was always with Sehun since diapers. Really, woman? They weren't gays. Sora and EXO were childhood best friends. Now, the question is:

 

Why did Sora dislike Aerin?

 

There were several reasons actually:

  • Aerin stole her role. Sora was actually the popular cute girl in SM High School, but she was too addicted overdosed with fashion, so she flew to Paris to learn it for 2 years. And when she came back, Aerin was the one who got the role even Aerin herself did not like it. Okay, lies. Aerin loved it.
  • Aerin was so close with Sehun that Sora wanted to push her in a lake and dead. Oops, not dead, half-dead. Dead is too cruel. Sora was supposed to be next to him wherever he went. (Um, are you some kind of a stalker?)
  • EXO loves Aerin
  • Yejin told her about Aerin's bad sides which never existed at all.
  • Lastly, becasue it was hate at first sight.

 

"Let me in!" Sora whined while trying to shove Sehun aside, but he blocked his door. "No, you can't."

"I know you're living with a girl. Daddy told me already," Sora said with an eye roll. "Come on, I just want to get to know her."

"You knew who?" Sehun asked, suddenly panicking. Sora shook her head and said, "Daddy didn't say who, but I know it was a girl. Now, let me in." She tried to grab the doorknob but Sehun was faster to snatch her hand away. "Sehun!" She pouted her lips and stomped her feet.

"Um, she is....," Sehun scratched his head, thinking about an excuse. Sora rolled her eyes and took the chance to get in his room. Sehun silently cursed and sighed. "Where is she?" Sora asked as she scanned around the room and found no one inside. Sehun blinked and followed scanning too. He almost laughed when he saw Aerin's legs popped out under his blanket. Sora slowly approached to his bed, so Sehun quickly went to it and lied on it. "Ah, I'm so tired," he faked a groan. Sora ignored him and took alook at his suspicious bolster. "Wow, your bolster is sure funny." She tried to open the blanket but Sehun hugged it her immediately.

"I usually drooled here, so I suggest you not to touch it," he lied and hugged her tighter.

Aerin, on the other hand, was really out of breath. Not because of she was under a blanket, but Sehun was hugging her and she held her breath for it. Her heart was thumping crazily and sweats were trickling on her face due to the hotness. Not that kind of hotness, but that hotness, that one--- ugh, whatever.

"Aww, you never change, Hunnie," Sora cooed and Aerin cringed at the voice. "So, I guess I'll just sleep on her bed, since she's not here anyway." She went up to Aerin's bed and plopped on it. Aerin really had the urge to complain, but she couldn't. Sehun mumbled a 'go on' and pulled his blanket off, revealing a sweaty Aerin.

"Sorry about Sora," Sehun whispered carefully, not wanting to let Sora be suspicious. "I swear I'll kill her tomorrow!" Aerin whispered back loudly. "Ssshh! Sora might hear you!" Sehun hissed. Aerin rolled her eyes and got up from his bed.

"Where are you going?" Sehun asked as he grabbed her wrist, which made sent jolts to Aerin's body. Aerin cleared and yanked his hand away from her wrist. "I'll just sleep at Kai and D.O's," she said without looking at him.

"No, you can't!" Sehun immediately said, not whispered, making Sora shot her eyes open and asked, "Huh? I can't what?"

"Uh, nothing, I'm playing game. Go back to sleep," he lied and Aerin let out a huge sigh. Sehun snickered and pulled Aerin back on his bed. "Seems like you need to sleep on my bed," He smirked, sending shivers all over her body. Aerin scowled and sighed in defeat. "Yeah, sure. It's not like we haven't slept together before," she retorted. "Hey, let me sleep inside so Sora wouldn't see my face the next morning she gets up."

Sehun and she exchanged positions and Sehun scooted closer to her and hugged her. Aerin gave him a look. "I'm not trying to do anything to you," Sehun rolled his eyes. "Just in case if Sora wakes up, I could hide you from her." Aerin's heart skipped a beat at his gentlemanility and hesitantly nodded. (is this even a noun?)

The soft snoring sound wasn't the reason why Aerin couldn't sleep. Sehun's sleeping face looked so angelic that Aerin couldn't stop herself from staring at it. Her hands unconsciously brushed his bangs from his eyes, then to his nose and lastly to his lips. His lips were so tempting that Aerin urged to kiss them. Realizing what she had done, she slapped her hand and blamed it. "You ert Kim Aerin!" She whispered to herself and closed her eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

 

 

 

The next morning, Sehun was the one who got up first, then he woke Aerin up and told her to use the bathroom first, so he could wake Sora and asked her to leave and wash herself.

"Oh, your roommate is back?" Sora sleepily asked Sehun as she rubbed her eyes and went down. Sehun nodded. "She's in the bathroom."

Sora hummed and headed to the front door. She stopped and turned back to Sehun with a suspicious look when she was about to grab the doorknob, making Sehun uneasy. "By the way," she started. "Your roommate smells nice. Her scent is similar to someone." She said and laughed. Sehun tensed a little, but his face didn't show any tint of tenseness. "She is?"

Sora nodded. "Kinda like Aerin."

Bingo.

Sehun awkwardly laughed. "Of all people, why is it Aerin? She is annoying," He fakely pissed. Sora laughed too and nodded. "Yeah, I hate her," she shrugged nonchalantly. "Alright, I'll be ready for school, bye, Hunnie!" She winked and left.

Aerin was about to blow up inside the bathroom. What was Sora's problem exactly? She harshly splashed some water on her face and stared at herself on the mirror. She's not ugly. She isn't fake. She's just genuinely like this, this cute and all. Plus, Sehun and her just happened to be frenemies. It's not like Sehun could only have Sora as his one and only friend, right? It's so selfish of Sora.

And plus the fact that Sehun called her annoying made her....sad? Did he really consider her annoying? Did he dislike her that much? She wouldn't use 'hate' because it is a strong word. Usually, she would shrug it off because he always called her annoying, but now.... It was different.

Without her knowing, Aerin already let out a sob and a sob then turned into cries.

And she finally admitted that she indeed liked Sehun.

 

 

 

EXO-K could only smile weakly and cheer Aerin up. It had been a week and half since Sora came and dragged Sehun out whenever he started talking to Aerin. Aerin had told the guys her feeling towards Sehun. Yep, they were happy. So happy to be exact. Of course they wouldn't dare to say a word about the plane thing and free food. But right now what mattered was this Sora had to build a thick wall between them. Get lost girl.

That Sora girl always dragged Sehun out even on breaks! Sehun now couldn't spend his lunch time with his brothers. He could've said no to Sora, because Sora had threatened him. She said she was going to exchange room with his roommate if he refused to accompany her wherever she went. There's no way anyone could replace Aerin, so he had no choice but to follow.

As EXO and Aerin were eating, Sehun then came with Sora. Sehun's face was annoyed while Sora was shining bright like a diamond. No kidding. She was wearing a colgate smile. "Hey, guys!" Sora beamed excitedly and plopped beside Aerin who had a deep scowl on her face. They smiled in return and sent apologetic look at Aerin.

"Does anybody here perhaps know who Hunnie's roommate is? I bet you knew, but you wouldn't tell!" Sora asked and pouted. The boys laughed and nodded, while Kai ruffled her hair and Aerin almost puked.

As they talked and talked, Aerin felt left out all of sudden. She just watched them talk and she somehow felt she was bothering them. So, she stood up and left without a word. Sehun noticed it and was about to follow her, but Sora sent him a look that could kill so he sat back down. Sora smirked in victory as Aerin left. Now she could be the center of attention again. Take that Kim Aerin.

 

 

 

ohmeged sorry if the chapters are getting shorter ;_; it's been the first week since school started and it already tortured me huhu being a 10th grader is indeed hard. Leave some comments juseyo~ lol your comments make me laugh and they really motivate me XD love you all!!♡ subscribe and upvote please! :)