Bang Bang

My Annoying Roommate

 

Chapter 25

 


 

 

"Tch, I'm not afraid of riding roller coaster. Damn, that thing is for a 5-year-old kid."

 

Big lie. SUPER BIG LIE. 

 

The speaker couldn't stay still even for a minute. Well, he had to lie to make his girlfriend think he was a man. He IS a man, but physically. Look at him, long legs, muscular arms, 6 hardrock abs, a perfect man for every girl's dreamboy. 

 

But his personality, unfortunately, was still a boy, annoying as hell.

 

Aerin narrowed her eyes suspiciously at Sehun, who innocently looked around the amusement park.

 

"Really? You're not afraid?" She asked again as she unwrapped her newly bought --well, Sehun actually bought it--  lollipop and stuffed it inside .

 

Sehun shook his head and unsurely smiled at her, which made Aerin even more queer of him. But nevertheless, she decided to just shrug it off and tried to prank him later on.

 

They both strolled around the amusement park, playing some random silly games, smiling and laughing at each other, gaining some envious stares from people around them, even grandmas and grandpas.

 

"Sehun, you should win that big panda!"Aerin squealed and tugged the hem of Sehun's leather coat, pointing at the panda with her sparkling eyes, looking like a retarded happy kid.

 

Sehun looked up to see the panda she was pointing and laughed. "That? It looks so much like you," he teased and pinched her both cheeks, earning a pout from Aerin. 

 

"If you're not going to get that for me, I'm gonna scream 'Sehun is a very bad boyfriend'." Aerin threatened and crossed her arms, secretly holding her laughter.

 

"Aigoo, that's so lame, scream if you dare," being the butthead he was, he more just to annoy her. Annoying butthead mode on.

 

Aerin scoffed and cleared , getting ready to scream. "Watch me," she said and stuck her tongue out.

 

Aerin really screamed her lungs out.

 

"SEHUN DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE ME A PANDA. HE IS A VER--"

 

Sehun closed using the back of his hand, bowing and muttering 'I don'ts' to every person that passed by. He glared at his girlfriend, who was smirking in victory.

 

"You're so embarrassing," he said, pouting. "What if they really think I'm a very bad boyfriend? He gasped dramatically and pinched her cheeks while chuckling.

 

Aerin shoved his hands away from her cheeks, rubbing them. "Told you not to mess with me and don't pinch my cheeks! They're getting longer if you keep doing that!" She complained and flicked his forehead.

 

"Ah, my baby is mad," Sehun cooed and ruffled her hair. Aerin choked on her own saliva. Baby, he said?

 

"What? I cannot call you baby?" Sehun asked as he saw Aerin looking dumbly at him. She shook her head and laughed. 

 

"It's just funny," Aerin said. "We used to call each other names, but look at us now." She smiled and Sehun did the same.

 

"I guess Chanyeol's quote is right," Sehun added and Aerin couldn't agree more.

 

Glancing at the panda doll, Sehun asked Aerin to sit at the nearest bench and to close her eyes for 5 minutes. 

 

"You're not going to leave me, are you?" Aerin asked when Sehun was blindfolding her. Sehun chuckled and kiss her head. "Of course not, silly. Don't open it before I tell you to, okay?"

 

Aerin nodded her head like an obedient kid and then Sehun left. "Great, I look like a lunatic."

 

Sehun gave the worker a few coins and the worker handed him 3 darts. He only needed to pop the highest balloon stuck on the very top board. 

 

...

 

"I'm back!" Sehun's voice shocked her and she immediately told him to unfold the blindfold. 

 

"Aww! You really win this for me!" Aerin shrieked and hugged the human-sized panda. Sehun scratched his nape nervously, but smiled genuinely at his girlfriend, who was looking so happy only because of a panda. A panda doll which he bought, not he won.

 

Aerin stood up and tiptoed to give Sehun a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you," she nervously said, looking very red. Sehun chuckled and lifted her up, giving her a kiss on the lips.

 

I have the best boyfriend in the world.

 

As the clock struck 5, the new couple decided to have a dinner at McDonald's because Aerin was craving for Mc Flurry. While Sehun qued to order, Aerin was looking for a table for them. Having nothing to do, Aerin checked her phone. 

 

369 new unread messages.

 

Aerin chuckled at the number and shook her head. She was busy dating with Sehun and not bothering to tell the EXO boys that they were on a date.

 

Baek♡kkaebsong: Aerin-ah, where are you? 11.04 AM

 

Lulu♤: Sehun, you too. Where are you???? 11.06 AM

 

RapYeol●~●: YO YO YO~ BABIES WHERE YOU? 11.06 AM

 

Baek♡kkaebsong: Gosh, Yeol. It's 'where are you'. No wonder Ms. Callista dislikes you so much. Even a simple grammar form you cannot! 11.07 AM

 

LuLu♤: Chanyeol, you took my Yo Yo Yo without crediting me. 11.07 AM

RapYeol●~●: Shut up you Byun. I don't care what you say~ Aw yeah uh huh. Yo yo yo creds to out deer hyung Lu space Han, yo! 11.11 AM

 

Suho☆: Are you guys ready? 11.39 AM

RapYeol●~●: One two one two three four! Rawrrrrrr! I'M READY!! 11.45 AM

 

Kai1994: I'm ready. 11.57 AM

 

Pantao: AERIN SEHUN GET YOU ASSES HERE ON THE FRONT GATE IF NOT WE ARE GOING TO LEAVE YOU 12.01 PM

 

Xiumin90: Calm your eyebags, Tao. 12.01 PM

 

Pantao: HEY SERIN 빨이 주세요! 12.15 PM

 

Pantao: 快点吧! 你们知道我很累吗?! 12.17 PM (quick! Do you know that I'm so tired?)

 

Baek♡kkaebsong: Yah, Tao. Don't speak chingchong here! 12.20 PM 

 

Pantao: Yah, Byun 神经病!  Shut up. 12.20 PM

 

HealingLay○: kkkkk~ 12.20 PM

 

Baek♡kkaebsong: Hyung, what does that mean? 12.20 PM

 

RapYeol●~●: It means crazy you noob. Ole ole ole we are going. Byebye Serin wherever you are. 12.23 PM

 

--Baek♡kkaebsong kicked RapYeol●~● out of the group--

 

Baek♡kkaebsong: That's better. 12.35 PM

 

--D.Owl invited RapYeol●~● to the group--

 

Baek♡kkaebsong: Kyungsoo!!!!! Why did you invite him back?! 03.54 PM

 

D.Owl: Chanyeol said he kicked you out. 03.54 PM

 

Baek♡kkaebsong: *facepalm* It's obvious, duh. 03.55 PM

 

RapYeol●~●: HELLO MR. BYUN I'M BACK. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 03.56 PM

 

Baek♡kkaebsong: YOU JUST STOLE MY POPCORN! 03.57 PM

 

RapYeol●~●: Aerin you see your brother. He keeps on bullying me!!!!! 04.00 PM

 

Suho☆: Guys, shut it down. The movie's about to start. 04.02 PM

 

Baek♡kkaebsong: Stop poking me, giant! 04.05 PM

 

RapYeol●~●: I didn't poke you, shorty! 04.05 PM

 

Baek♡kkaebsong: **@&$(#£'£₩@$/ YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT 04.06 PM

 

RapYeol●~●: Oh yeah, I just did. 04.06 PM

 

Baek♡kkaebsong: @*#&$(+¥$*$($£!/×÷_$& 04.06 PM

 

RapYeol●~●: HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA 04.06 PM

 

Baek♡kkaebsong: @#*$×₩ 04.07 PM

 

Kai1994: You guys just sit next to each other and yet here you are, arguing like a couple. Goodbye. 04.08 PM

 

--Kai1994 kicked Baek♡kkaebsong and RapYeol●~● out of the group-- 

 

 

Aerin couldn't stop laughing like a mad man even after finished reading the chat, gaining some weird stares from other people, including her own boyfriend. 

 

"What are you laughing at?" Sehun asked as he stuffed a spoonful of McFlurry into .

 

Aerin showed him her phone and gulped down the ice cream. 

 

"Retardeds," was all Sehun's answer. 

 

"I know right," Aerin continued to laugh but soon died down when Sehun opened a Big Mac and bit it, crunched and swallowed it hungrily.

 

Aerin's heart beat uncontrolbably just by looking at him eat. 

In 60 seconds, the Big Mac was out of sight. Like poof. Gone. 

 

"Wow, you're really a fast eater," Aerin complimented and grabbed a piece of tissue, wiping the sauce off the corner of his mouth. "And a really dirty man." 

 

They just started dating yesterday and were already this sweet. So, how will this go a week later?

 

 

○○○

 

 

"1, 2, 3. 1, 2, 3. Yes, do it like that."

 

"Can we take a break for a second? I'm totally worn out."

 

"Aerin, the day after tomorrow is the day. Come on, focus."

 

"Sehun...."

 

"But you just took a break 5 minutes ago!"

 

"Aish, arasseo," Giving herself a fighting, she focused on dancing. 

 

Both of them won the selection, with Sora and Kai. There would be two couple dance performances, which excited the whole school. Added by the fact that the ones who were going to dance were from the EXO boys. 

 

Half and hour later, Aerin was panting like crazy. She was so exhausted that her bones might break if she didn't sit down. 

 

"Tired already?" Sehun asked as he handed her a water bottle. Aerin nodded while panting, gladly jugged down the water in one-go. 

 

"But you did well, I'm sure we're going to nail it," he confidently said and ruffled her hair. Aerin grinned and gave him two thumbs up. "I'm not Kim Aerin for nothing."

 

Sehun chuckled as he found her so adorable and kissed her out of the blue. Aerin's eyes bulged out like they were going to pop out. "Yah! What if people saw us?!" 

 

"Too bad, they did."

 

The couple snapped their heads towards the speaker and heaved a huge sigh when they saw who he was. 

 

"Kai!" They grunted in unison and let go of each other. 

 

"So, how are you both doing? Fine?" Kai asked, looking nervous suddenly. 

 

"Yes, really fine. Why?" Sehun replied while narrowing his eyes at him. Something wasn't right. Aerin too, looked uneasy all of sudden.

 

"Spill it, Jongin. I know you have something to say."

 

Kai cracked his knuckles and sighed. "You guys are really dead right now."

 

Aerin raised her eyebrow, trying to figure out his words. Sehun dropped his own bottle. 

 

"No way. It can't be it, right?" 

 

"Mr. Lee wants to see you guys."

 

Aerin paled for a second. "H-He knows?"

 

Kai can only nod and left shortly after.

 

Sehun balled his hands into fists and looked at Aerin, taking her hand and intertwining their fingers together.

 

"It's going to be alright. Trust me," he said. 

 

"But, w-what if you get e-expelled?" Aerin asked as she burst into cries. 

 

"No, that's not gonna happen," he soothed her by giving her a hug. "Everything's gonna be okay."