Do You Like Me?

My Annoying Roommate

Chapter 23


 

Stomping her foot violently on every step she made, Sora ruffled her hair in frustration as she slammed the restroom door shut harshly. 

 

"That girl seriously. Why does she keep taking what I have?!" She growled and splashed some water on her face. "I don't think there is anything special in her."

 

Her phone beeped, indicating that she got a message. She sighed and took her phone out from her blazer pocket. 

 

Sora swore she could've dropped her phone in the basin if she didn't realize the water was still running when she saw a picture Yejin sent to her. It literally broke her heart to tiny little bits.

 

It was a picture of Aerin and Sehun kissing in front of the park where Aerin kinda confessed to Sehun that day.

 

"What in the world is this...," she croaked out as the tears flowed down on her cheeks. Sora kept looking at the picture in despise as if it was the ugliest selfie she had. She was so heartbroken that she wanted to hang Aerin on the top of Himalaya mountain. It was't the first time she ever felt heartbroken, she had felt like this when Sehun went out with Minyoung, Sehun's ex-girlfriend. 

 

Sora had liked Sehun since they were kids, but Sehun didn't put any interest on her because she was so spoiled and so much of a whiny baby. 

 

Feeling annoyed, angry, devastated and heartbroken, she stepped out of the restroom with a heavy heart, with her phone on her chest. 

 

She also got back to her class with heavy steps, until Kai showed up.

 

"OH MY GOD! I JUST SAW A GHO--  Is that you Sora?" Kai clutched his hand on his chest and asked Sora as the accidentally met in the school hallway. 

 

Sora just faintly nodded and walked past her, but Kai held her wrist, preventing her from walking away. She sighed and turned around to meet Kai's questioning eyes. 

 

"What?"

 

"Why are you," he pointed at her puffy eyes, "like....that?"

 

She shook her head, answering him it was nothing. But Kai was definitely not a dumb person. Why would a person even cry with no reason? 

 

Kai eyed her phone she was holding tightly and back to her face who was looking down at the floor. 

 

He without any warnings, stole her phone she was holding, which made Sora jolt in surprise. Kai laughed loudly and clapped his hands like a retarded as he saw the picture earlier.

 

Sora scoffed and grabbed her phone back, glaring at him. "So, you're their shipper?" She bitterly asked and finally broke down in front of him. Kai, of course abruptly stopped laughing and stared at her.

 

"What's so good about her anyway? She is just as beautiful as me. Oh, no. I'm even more prettier than her. She even is stupid! Why didn't Sehun look at me instead of that brainless ?!" Sora shouted as she choked on her tears and wiped them off her face.

 

"I don't care whether she is older than me. She stole everything from me. Literally everything. She stole my role, she stole my dance partner, she even stole my precious Sehun oppa! I'm so gonna tell Appa about this," she continued and her heels.

 

Kai was stunned for a moment and blinked several times before realizing the last statement she said. No she couldn't tell her dad about this. It would hurt both Sehun and Aerin. Their parents would be called and they must not be seen together ever again, even if they talked even a simple 'hi'. He immediately chased after Sora and thankfully he was able to stop her just as she was about to knock on her Appa's room. 

 

"You couldn't do that," Kai said as he protected the door from her. 

 

"Why?" Sora challenged and crossed her hands over her chest. 

 

Kai sighed and rubbed his temple. "You like seeing Sehun in pain, don't you?"

 

Sora blinked before answering him, processing his question. "Of course no!" She finally said.

 

"You do know what the consequences are if you tell you Dad about this, right?" Kai asked again.

 

Sora titled her head and scrunched her eyebrows together, telling him she was not aware of the consequences. Kai mentally did a parade.

 

"Sehun could be expelled," Kai cooly stated. Well, he was exaggerating. Students wouldn't be expelled juat because they were caught dating. 

 

Sora just stared at Kai dumbly, contemplating whether to believe him or not. Kai smirked in victory and dragged her far away from the Principal's room aka Sora's Dad office room.

 

"You're kidding, right?" 

 

"Do you think I am? When did I ever kid around?" Kai feigned serious face despite wanting to laugh out loud. 

 

"....Sehun oppa could be expelled? I don't want that," she slowly said as she ruffled her hair.

 

"So, don't tell anyone about this, okay?" Kai repeated and gave an experated sigh. Sora dumbly nodded and Kai smiled in satisfaction.

 

"But that doesn't I'm giving up on Sehun oppa," she confidently stated and went away first.

 

Kai face palmed himself and walked on the opposite way from Sora's.

 

 

"What are we going to dance later?" Aerin asked Sehun right after she gulped down her chocolate bubble tea. Sehun shrugged and placed his bubble tea on his own nightstand.

 

It was already 8 pm in the evening and they were currently in their room, streaming some dance moves on Youtube. 

 

Sehun got up from his bed and headed towards their shared study table, where Aerin was sitting with her laptop. 

 

"I think it's better if we make our own choreography, don't you think?" Aerin asked while scrolling the mouse in ultimate speed. Sehun only hummed in response and admired Aerin's busy face. 

 

"Why aren't you giving me answers? I sound like a freaking gossiper ahjumma!" Aerin whined and pouted, slightly glaring at the person who was staring at her. Aerin immediately looked away, definitely trying to hide her blush but it was no use because Sehun noticed it. 

 

"Why are you suddenly blushing, Ugly?" Sehun teased and poked her cheek with his finger. Aerin blushed even harder and pretended to continue scrolling.

 

"Get your finger off me," she said. Sehun chuckled and kept poking her cheek, completely ignoring her warning. 

 

"Yah, stop it, butthead. It hurts!"

 

"Do you want me to kiss it?"

 

"Ew, no."

 

"Don't lie. I know you like it when I kiss you."

 

Aerin pinked and cleared . "No, I don't."

 

Sehun wiggled his eyebrows and scooted closer to her, trying to more. "Yes, you do," he whispered huskily on her ear. Aerin shivered as his words echoed through her mind and gulped nervously. 

 

"I-I don't. Stop a-assuming things," she whispered back. Sehun looked at her with challenging eyes and smirked, placing his lips just an inch left from her own lips. Aerin instinctively closed her eyes, waiting for the kiss but it never came.

 

Sehun, on the other hand, grinned widely as he saw Aerin closed her eyes. He knew that she really liked the kiss they had shared that day. Not wanting to make Aerin upset any longer, he gladly placed his lips on hers.

 

Aerin was shocked but yet excited at the same time. She never expected that he would really kiss her. Kissing him back, Sehun's grin couldn't even be wider than ever. He put his arms around Aerin's waist, intending to deepen the kiss. Aerin placed her hands around his neck by instinct to make themselves more comfortable.

 

As it was getting hotter, Sehun nibbled softly on her bottom lip, asking for an entrance which made Aerin slightly open accidentally. He noticed that Aerin had never tried french-kissing before, but he didn't pull away from the kiss. He knew Aerin was a fast learner, so he didn't let it stop.

 

As predicted, Aerin followed what Sehun did to her while her hands slowly ruffling hia hair and their tongues were fighting for dominance. Sehun, being the expert, of course won.

 

Sehun was the one who pulled away first, afraid that he would lose control soon. They were only 18 anyway.

 

Aerin avoided looking at Sehun in the eyes, embarrassed of what they both had done. But even though she was dead embarrassed, she still managed to look at him straight in the eyes.

 

"Do you actually like me?"

 


 

Heyo guys. Sorry for not updating for like a month heheheh thingS came up and recently, i just became a reviewer in a shop hahaha. Anyways, all i wanna say is

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANYEOL OPPA! I AM ACTUALLY EXPECTING A CHANBAEK SELCA YOU KNOW!😂

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME AS WELL! 😆😆 

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING, UPVOTING AND ANYTHING! I LOVE YOU MY FRIENDS!😍😚