Dumb Aerin

My Annoying Roommate
 

Chapter 15

Dumb Aerin


 

Aerin was a hundred percent sure that Lee Sora, Sehun's childhood best friend, didn't like her. At all. The way she always clung onto Sehun, the way she sent smirks at Aerin whenever she stole Sehun away from Aerin, everything she did, irked Aerin so much that she really wanted to hang Sora on the edge of a cliff.

"Did you see that?!" Aerin spat while forcefully shoved a croissant into . It was lunch time and EXO-K plus Aerin sat at their usual place in the cafeteria. Chanyeol, who was sitting next to her, patted her back with a small smile. "She just stole Sehun and she even smirked at me! I don't care whether she's the principal's daughter, but at least respect me!" She complained.

"She's always like that," Suho assured her. "She likes Sehun a lot."

Aerin choked on her bread and started coughing. Chanyeol offered her a glass of water and continuously patted her back. "Woo~ Is our Aerin jealous?" Kai teased while wriggling his eyebrows.

"Me? Jealous? Pfft," Aerin snorted as she calmed down. "Probably in your dreams."

"Really?" D.O raised a brow. "What if I say that Sora ever kissed Sehun?" Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun snickered whilst Suho shook his head in disbelief.

"She what?!" Aerin yelled, gaining some attention from the students. D.O crossed his arms and smirked. "See? This is what we called 'jealous'." The boys nodded in agreement.

"I am?" She slowly blinked and scratched her head. "I think not!" She whined.

"Seems like Sehun is right. You're stupid," Kai said and sighed. Suho smacked his head and scolded him. "But, really, Aerin? Have you ever liked someone before?" Suho asked. Aerin nodded and grinned widely. "I like Teen Top's Chunji! Man, he's so adorable!" She beamed.

"Teapot's what?" Baekhyun dumbly repeated. Aerin rolled her eyes and said, "Teen. Top's. Chun. Ji. You don't know?" They shook their heads. Aerin banged her hand on the table, startling the boys and gaining the students' attention again. "Jesus Christ, they're a popular boyband in Korea!"

"Not that kind of like, Aerin." Chanyeol said. "But like, like you have feelings for someone, like you now, getting jealous and all."

"You mean like loving someone? Nah, haven't found the perfect one," Aerin simply uttered.

"What about Sehun?" D.O curiously asked. Aerin rolled her eyes and sighed. "I'll never like Sehun. Never. Um, by the way, how do you know when you're in love?"

Kai shrugged. "It's simple. Your heart will beat so fast without your permission and you will get jealous easily," he explained. Aerin dramatically gasped. "So that means I like Sehun?!"

They widened their eyes and titled their heads, as if they heard her saying something wrong. "I mean, every time he acts nice or like a gentleman to me or he smiles, my heart will go crazy. I don't know why," she faked a cry and banged her head on the table.

Suho smiled and nodded. "Yes, you like him." Aerin scowled, not liking the fact at all. "No, I don't! He's my biggest enemy here!"

"Do you miss him when he's gone?" Baekhyun asked carefully. Aerin went silent for a while and started thinking. Does she? Well, every since that Sora came, she hadn't spent much time with Sehun. And she didn't even bicker with Sehun, which was a good thing, but Aerin didn't feel like it. She somehow... missed Sehun? She didn't know.

"Maybe," she mumbled. The boys secretly gave each other 'I-knew-it' glance. Finally, their plane tickets were so close to their reach.

"Then you like him," Kai retorted, completely annoyed because they were like teaching a very dumb student. Um, Aerin indeed a dumb one. But not too dumb.

"I do? Geez, I like my own enemy! This shouldn't be happening!"

"You like who?" Sehun appeared out of nowhere while panting hard. "What the--" Aerin cursed and turned around just to meet Sehun's several inches away from hers. She pinked and cleared , turning back to her previous position.

"Where's Sora?" Suho asked while looking around. Sehun sighed and took a seat beside Aerin, which was empty. "That girl is crazy! She kept bugging me and she's even worse than this Stupid!" He complained breathlessly.

"Excuse me?" Aerin snorted, feeling offended. "What? It's true," he said as he looked into her eyes, making Aerin gulped and looked away first. Her heart was going crazy again as she remembered what the boys said to her. She liked Sehun. Aerin felt her cheeks hot and immediately excused herself. They boys laughed, leaving Sehun dumbfounded.

"What's with her?" Sehun asked. The boys shrugged and replied, "She's in love."

"With who?!"

"Why are you angry?" Kai snapped. "Do you perhaps....like her?" He gasped. Sehun cleared his throat and shook his head. "No, I don't."

Aerin was walking so fast and in deep thoughts that she bumped into someone, making them fall on their butts. Aerin helped the girl up and sincerely said sorry. She remembered this girl.

She was Song Minah.

"Aerin-ssi," Minah started while biting her lips. "I want to say sorry for my friends' behavior a week ago. Um, ex-friends."

Aerin smiled and nodded. "Apology accepted. I know you're different from them."

Minah fixed her glasses and grinned. "Thank you! I thought you would hate me."

"So, you're not friends with them anymore?"

Minah sighed and shook her head. "Yejin befriended with me just because I'm rich and she even pitied me for lacking of friends."

"What the--- that pig seriously!" Aerin angrily growled. "Don't worry, I'm here," Aerin kindly said and smiled. Minah laughed at her sudden-changed mood. "So....friends?"

Minah suddenly hugged her, surprising Aerin, but nevertheless, she hugged her back. "Thank you, Aerin-ssi," she whispered.

"Please drop the formalities, Song Minah," Aerin chuckled. "Yes, Aerin."

 

---

 

"Yah, Stupid! Why are you so long?!" Sehun whined while knocking the bathroom door like a retard. Aerin couldn't answer because her stomach hurt so much because of that day of the month.

"Just.....a.....moment!!" She breathlessly yelled back.

"Yah, you okay?" Sehun worriedly asked outside. "You sounded unhealthy."

Aerin weakly opened the door and Sehun saw her pale face. He immediately put his palm on her forehead, checking whether she had a fever or not. "Hey, you look so pale."

Aerin nodded and started walking like a zombie. She almost fell on the floor because of the pain, but luckily, Sehun was fast enough to grab her.

Just as cliché as Korean dramas, time seemed to stop as they both stared at each other. Both of their hearts wouldn't stop racing like F1 cars. Sehun's dark brown orbs tempted Aerin so much. They were like telling her to not stop staring at them. But too bad they stopped because someone knocked on the door. They both mentally cursed the knocker and got back to their previous positions.

Aerin hid behind the door and Sehun opened it. "Hunnie! Can I stay overnight?" A cute voice could be heard by Aerin.

 

 

 

MUST READ!!!

[A/N]: Sorry for the short crappy chapter:| really sorry :( I am busy nowadays hahahha. So, since school is starting tomorrow, I couldn't update this story really often. Well, now I'm officially a senior high school student! :D They said things will get busier when you reach senior. Yes, indeed because my sister felt like it. Um, so please to my lovely and awesome readers, and of course silent readers, wait patiently for my updates and please don't unsubscribe :( it breaks my heart. Really. Sorry guys, but I have a life too, right? :(

And lastly, thank you so much for upvoting, subscribing and all! ♡ I love you!

 

To user forcedtomakeanacc: Excuse you, but I didn't force you! ¬.¬ I swear I'll kick your hard tomorrow >:o