It Is Always Me

My Annoying Roommate

 

Chapter 26

 

 


 

 

"Eomma, Appa?" They both said when they saw their parents currently talking to Mr. Lee as Sehun and Aerin entered the office.

 

Aerin really wanted to dig a hole and bury herself there. What she had got into was so embarrassing. And added by the fact that her dad was also there. And he didn't look pleased at all. 

 

Mr. Lee looked at both of them and gestured them to sit too. Both Sehun and Aerin's moms threw them a small smile as if saying it was okay. Sehun's dad didn't look mad though, he just had that poker face on. Heh, like father like son.

 

"I'm sorry. I'll just wait outside," Sehun's dad said and bowed, leaving the office. Aerin's dad soon followed.

 

Just when Mr. Lee wanted to investigate them, Sora suddenly barged in the room without knocking while panting like she had run a marathon. Mr. Lee face palmed himself and heaved a sigh.

 

"Sora, can you at least knock? I'm having guests, see?" He said in a fatherlike tone, but Sora just ignored him and glared at Sehun instead. Sehun, who didn't know anything, just blankly looked back at her. He hadn't said a thing and yet he was glared.

 

"Oppa, why didn't you tell me?! You lied! You lied! You lied!" Sora yelled at him, making everyone to look at her bewildered.

 

"Sora!" Mr. Lee raised his voice. "Not right now!" Sora shut up immediately, not wanting to blow her father up. 

 

"Sehun, you owe me an explanation later," she clicked her tongue and left the office, not forgetting to glare at him. Sehun scoffed in disbelief, still not aware of Sora calling him by his name while Aerin was in the urge to on her pants.

 

"Sorry for the inconvenience," Mr. Lee smiled apologically at the couple's parents. "You know, Sora." Sehun's mom just chuckled and nodded, brushing it off. She knew what kind of person Sora was.

 

"Okay," Mr. Lee started as he eyed the couple in front of him. "I guess Jongin had told you the reason why I called you here."

 

"Yes," they answered in unison. 

 

Mr. Lee took out pictures of them being all sweet when they had a date at Lotte World. Aerin's mom took a really serious look at the pictures and suddenly smiled. 

 

"So you two are really going out. I thought Mr. Lee was only talking lies, rumors or something like that," she spoke with a very big smile which scared the out of Aerin. Was she being real or ....

 

Sehun's mom joined her and ruffled Sehun's hair, earning a grunt from him. Sehun was never afraid getting caught. Because he knew his parents supported him with all their might. His parents love Aerin like their own daughter.

 

Mr. Lee could only stare at the ahjummas sitting in front of him. "But this is serious, Mi Yoon-ssi. They already kissed. And a kiss leads to you know that!"

 

Sehun rolled his eyes and ran his hand through his hair. So what if they do that? It had nothing to do with him unless he was jealous. "Mr. Lee, sorry to interrupt," Sehun spoke. "It's just a kiss. If you suspect us doing something inappropriate, prove it. Show us the proof of us doing that thing."

 

"Who knows? You live in the same room with Aerin," Mr. Lee pointed out, resulting Aerin's mom to flick Aerin's forehead. 

 

"You little lollipop queen," her mom scolded. "You never told me."

 

Aerin made a face to her mom. "I did tell you. But you ignored me when Auntie Mi Yoon arrived with him the day we drank coffee together."

 

Mr. Lee cleared his throat, gaining Aerin's mom attention. "Uh, do you know each other?"

 

Aerin's mom nodded and smiled at Sehun's mom. "Of course! We've known each other since diapers." Mr. Lee nodded in understanding before turning to the couple.

 

"Your parents seem so happy knowing about your relationship," Mr. Lee sighed and took off his glasses, puttinf them on his table. "Weird ones." He added silently, none of them seemed to notice which he was thankful for that.

 

"So, congratulations, you both are not expelled."

 

Aerin's face lit up a thousand watt as Mr. Lee released his statement. So did Sehun's. 

 

"But,"

 

That crushed Aerin and Sehun's hope.

 

"You are not allowed to perform on the Christmas Day party."

 

"What?!" They both shouted, earning smacks from their moms.

 

Mr. Lee smiled at their moms, politely asking them to leave the three of them. The moms understood and left the room.

 

"It's not fair for the other students. Someday, they might follow you, dating secretly and3-year-ago's incident will happen again. I'm not going to let that ruin our school's reputation anymore," he firmly stated.

 

 

"But it doesn't have anything to do with us performing!" Sehun retorted.

 

"Oh, then do you want to get expelled?" Mr. Lee challenged him.

 

"But---" Sehun nearly threw the vase standing beside him to the floor, but fortunately Aerin held his hand and shook her head, telling him to calm down and just obey.

 

"And, you cannot live in the same room anymore," he stated. 

 

 

Aerin and Sehun groaned in unison. Why?! Wasn't what he informed earlier enough making them down already?!

"Aerin-ssi, pack your things and move to Song Minah's room. You both may leave."

 

After leaving the office, the couple's faces were so sour that even no one dared to utter a word.

 

"Kids!" Sehun's mom called happily, beside her was Aerin's mom and dad, her husband too. 

 

Aerin smiled weakly, but Sehun just kept his sour poker face on. "We're happy for you. Really happy, but kids, please control your hormones next time."

 

They both just mindlessly nodded, obeying their moms like good puppies. "We need to talk on Christmas dinner, Rini." Aerin's dad said and left first. 

 

Aerin gulped and nodded even though she knew her dad wouldn't see it. Aerin's mom patted her back lovingly and told her not to worry because she would handle her father. Finally, they bid their goodbye and left shortly after. 

 

Taking a look at Sehun, Aerin sighed and reached to tap him on the shoulder. "Don't be so down," she comforted.

 

Sehun looked at her and sighed too. "How can I not be down?! I've practiced so hard but this is what I got? Life is so unfair."

 

"Just let it go, alright? Calm down."

 

"It's easy for you, huh?" He scoffed.

 

Aerin stared at her boyfriend in disbelief. Was he picking a fight with her?

 

"You were never serious about this," he said.

 

"Never, you said? I'm the one who asked you and now you're telling me I wasn't serious?!" Aerin shot back as her tears suddenly flowed down without her permission. They'd just been dating for a week and half and now they were fighting already.

 

"You think it's easy for me? I just got moved. My dad will lecture me when I get home later. My privacy had been invaded and you said it is easy for me?" 

 

"Look," Sehun desperately sighed. "I don't want to start a fight. You better pack your things quickly before that old man nag us." 

 

Aerin's heart clenched at his words. He was like unintentionally tell her it was all her fault.

 

"I didn't know you were this heartless. Daebak, you're even more upset of not allowed to perform than me getting moved. Fine, I'll pack quickly and ignore you completely. I won't even call you or text you anymore. Goodbye," she painfully uttered and walked past him, intentionally bumping him.

 

Aerin's tears couldn't stop, they just kept flowing down like waterfall. She still couldn't believe that Sehun actually blamed her for everything that happened. She opened the door with full force and slammed it real hard.

 

Sehun stood there dumbfounded, trying to recall what he had said to Aerin. Slam- his hand on the wall, he cursed out loud as he remembered what had actually happened. 

 

"I'm sorry, Aerin. I'm really sorry." And he ran. 

 

Sora heard it all. She just freaking saw them fought. She was waiting for Sehun all along, but seeing them fighting, she hid behind a wall and eavesdropped.

 

"Oh my God, what have you done, Yejin?" She clenched her fist and ran to look for Yejin.

 

Slap.

 

"What are you doing?!" Yejin hollered. She was talking to a random guy Sora didn't know his name in the cafeteria and suddenly was slapped by Sora. 

 

Another slap.

 

"Hey! Sora--"

 

And another.

 

In a blink, everyone already surrounded both of them, eager to see the drama. 

 

"You heartless ," Sora spat. "Who do you think you are? Invading people's privacy?! Do you have no shame?! They were not in good terms because of you!"

 

Yejin smirked and crossed her arms in a y way. "Who are you minding people's business?"

 

Spra rolled her eyes and mimicked Yejin's pose. "Who are you to stick these pictures on school's bulletin board? Paparazzi? Or someone who only wants fame by making up some dramas like Kim Kardashian? Man, you're such a drama freak."

 

"Well, look at you being all heroic defending your dearest stupid friend, Kim Assrin. It's okay to be a drama freak. Unlike you, freak," Yejin retorted. her tongue. Some students gasped at her lazt statement. Principal's daughter watching ? Unbelievable. 

 

"I never watched ," Sora dangerously said. "Just because we're roommates it doesn't mean you could spread some dirty rumors about me. Ah," Sora smirked at the . "I found a gay when I used your laptop last few weeks." 

 

Yejin's smirk fell off her face and was turned to a shade of red.  Not embarrassed but angry. "I didn't have any!" She blew out.

 

"Whatever, now I'm just going to tell my father to not let you participate the party tomorrow because you spread rumors about me watching and pictures of Sehun oppa and Aerin eonnie. See ya, Yejin," Sora explained and left, grinning ear to ear as she felt satisfied that she had made Yejin speechless. 

 

"Stop pretending, Sora," Yejin suddenly said before Sora left completely. Sora halted her steps and turned around just to see Yejin's super duper annoying smirk. "I know you're happy about their almost breakup. Don't you love Sehun all along?"

 

Everyone stared at Sora, waiting for her response. Sora smiling wasn't what Yejin had expected. 

 

"Yes, I do. But as a brother," she said and left the cafeteria coolly.

 

When Sehun arrived at their room, Aerin already left with her things. "Aish, can't you stop making her cry?" He scolded himself and yanked his hair.

 

●●●●●

 

 

"Aerin, you should really eat," Minah told Aerin for the thirteenth time but that Ugly wouldn't want to listen. 

 

"I don't -hiccup- want. Leave -hiccup- it on the -hiccup- table," she replied, burying herself more in her bolster. 

 

"It's forgodsaken 9 PM! Come on, eat!" Minah yelled and snatched her bolster away. 

 

Aerin cried again and sat right up, making Minah sigh heavily. "I only want Sehun," she said and sobbed.

 

"Then tell him to come here," Minah slowly suggested but Aerin shook her head, totally denying it. "I don't want to see him yet."

 

"You know, if you don't solve everything out quickly and nicely, you two won't ever get back anymore," Aerin stared at her new roommate with her puffy eyes, slowly taking her words. "I'm serious," she added again.

 

Aerin slumped on her bed, too exhausted to even utter a word. "Goodnight, Aerin." Minah patted her back gently and shut off her nightlamp. "Oh, tomorrow you're going shopping with me."

 

 

○○○○○

 

 

Looking around boringly at the ninth shop Minah went, Aerin fixed her sunglasses and patiently waited her best friend to pick a gift for Taehyung. Well, people could make a joke of her puffy eyes if she didn't wear one. Minah was planning to confess. She had the courage to because she sometimes spent her time with Taehyung alone and he said that he enjoyed her company. 

 

"What do you think about these gloves? Aren't they cute?" Minah asked Aerin who was fixing her eyes on a white scarf. It was really simple but pretty also. If it were to hang around Sehun's nexk, it would be lovely. Sehun would thank her and kiss her as a thank-you gift. Oh, how she missed his kisses. "Do you want that?"

 

"Huh?" Aerin blinked back the tears that threatened to fall down and turned to look at her roommate. "No, just checking out," she said. 

 

Minah sighed and sat next to her, grabbing her by her shoulders and looking at her in the eyes even though she couldn't because Aerin was wearing sunglasses.

 

"Aerin, a gift won't hurt. Besides, it's for Christmas. I'm sure Sehun isn't that heartless to reject this beautiful gift," she tried to cheer her up and it succeeded. Aerin then took a look at the scarf again then at her hands. "You think he'll like it?" She said in a soft tone and Minah nodded with a smile. Aerin finally smiled sincerely for the first time since last night. "Then I'll take it." 

 

"Now you've got yours, it's time for mine. Are these gloves Taehyung's style?"

 

 

○●○●○

 

 

"Have you tried calling her?" 

 

"Did you spam her with texts?"

 

"Have you met her?"

 

"Why are you such a stupid ?"

 

Questions were bombarded to Sehun but he just shut them off by blasting some music on his ears. "Sehun, you're going to lose her if you're still like this," Suho pointed out. The EXO boys were in Sehun's room, trying to cheer Sehun up after the drama. Sehun had told them what had happened and as expected, he got scolded and smacked from all of them.

 

"Yeah, I will take my mei mei away from you. Faaaaaaar away," Tao added as he hit Sehun's head with a book. A thin one.

 

"Aerin won't reply to my texts anymore," Baekhyun dramatically said and pouted, semi-glaring at his phone. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and smacked his head hard. "Someone please remind him that he has a girlfriend."

 

"Baekhyun, you have a girlfriend," Lay actually did what Chanyeol told. Hmmm.

 

"Sehun, the party event is about to start in 6 hours. Have you picked your suit yet?" Kyungsoo asked as he got out from the bathroom.

 

"Not going," Sehun bluntly replied as he checked his phone, still getting no response from Aerin. 

 

Kai leaned on the counter and crossed his arms, looking pissed. "Do you really love her in the first place?" He asked, making everyone in the room stop doing their stuffs. Sehun glared at the speaker and said, "Of course! What's with the question, Kim Jongin?"

 

"The way you act now doesn't show any of it! She isn't avoiding you, but she is waiting for you to come to her and sort everything out!"

 

"How am I supposed to know where she is when she doesn't reply to any of my text messages or picking up my calls?!"

 

"Then try to find her by yourself! Don't you love her?" Kai desperately said and rubbed his temple. "I.. I am so disappointed at you, Sehun." Then, he left Sehun's room, leaving Sehun in deep thoughts.

 

"I know you can fix this," Luhan said as he gave a bro-pat on Sehun's back. "Don't you ever give up on her."

 

"Errr, we're leaving for shopping, wanna come, Sehun?" Chen uneasily asked.

 

Sehun vigorously shook his head. "No," he said but suddenly changed his mind. The only way he could see his girlfriend again was by attending the party. "Yes, yes. I'm coming."

 

 

●○●○●

 

 

"I heard Sehun and Aerin's dance performance is canceled," a girl in the same year with Aerin gossiped.

"No way!" Another girl exclaimed. "Aw, man, it's not going to be fun."

 

"I know right," the first girl sighed. "They are so cute and sweet. Oh, I want to have their relationship!" 

 

Upon hearing their disappointment about Sehun and Aerin's cancelation on performing tonight, Sora pumped her fist in the air and ran to her father's office.

 

"Appa! You have to get them perform tonight!" Sora whined and Mr. Lee shook his head, still saying no.

 

"I heard some students prefer going home to attending this party because of it!" 

 

Mr. Lee's ears perked up at the information his daughter just gave. "Really?" Sora vigorously nodded and clasped her hands together. "They said 'aw man it's not going to be fun' earlier when I was in the restroom."

 

Mr. Lee thouht about it for a while. "You know Appa. Sehun and Aerin fought because of this. If Auntie Mi Yoon knows about it, don't you think it will sadden her?" Sora informed, secretly grinning because her father was going to change his mind. 

 

"Hmm, they were quite sweet in the pictures. It will be such a waste if they break up," Mr. Lee said and drank his tea.

 

"That's why!" Sora agreed and made a Nike sign, as if saying he just hit the jackpot.

 

"But don't you like him?"

 

Sora banged her head on the table. "Appa, not anymore! Why does everyone keep saying that?"

 

"Okay, okay," her father chuckled. "So you support him, huh?"

 

Sora nodded for the nth time. 

 

"I'm getting them back then," Mr. Lee announced. Sora's eyes gleamed with joy and stood up to hug her father.

 

"Really?! Oh my God! Thank you so much, Appa! I love you!" She squealed, erupting the laughter in the office. "But, don't tell them yet."

 

Mr. Lee raised his brow in confusion. Just whay was his daughter planning?

 

"I have a plan," she said and smirked evilly.

 


 

 

Wrote this at 2 in the morning. A long chapter this time. 

Merry late Christmas, guys! And have a happy new year!♡

I saw 2 people unsubscribe this story and that disappoints me so much. I hope the rest of you won't. :)

Thank you for subcribing and upvoting! Comments are loved. ♡●○