Thank You

My Annoying Roommate

 

Chapter 13

Thank You


 

 

Monthly test was finished, and it was Friday. This afternoon, EXO-K plus Aerin planned to stroll around Myungdong street since there was nothing to do and learn today. They needed refreshing.

Aerin wore a white sleeveless blouse with a pair of black high-waist shorts. She didn't bring her jeans with her. Jeans aren't her style at all. She despised them so much. It wasn't that she liked to expose her legs, but she just found it uncomfortable. Well, except when it's winter. She had no choice but to wear them.

Brushing her wavy long golden brown hair and checking her face once more, she smiled in satisfaction. Until that butthead knocked on the door.

"Yo, stupid!" Sehun yelled. "You've been in there for like a year! Come out, I need to wash up too!"

Aerin puffed her cheeks and opened the bathroom door to meet Sehun with his just-woke-up face. "It's all yours," she said while rolling her eyes. Sehun gawked when he saw how Aerin looked like. Aerin noticed it and looked down. Do I look weird?

Clearing , Aerin stared at Sehun, who was still checking her out, blankly. "What are you looking at?" She snapped, making Sehun realized that he'd been staring at her for so long.

"N-Nothing. You looked ugly, as always, by the way." He bluntly said and pushed her aside, so he could get in and lock the door. Sehun took a deep breath as he stared at himself on the mirror. "Geez, she is beautiful." He muttered softly while putting his hand on his heart, which was beating so fast.

Aerin scowled and stared at the door. "I do not look ugly," she mumbled and glared at the door as if she could Sehun inside. "I didn't ask for you opinion, butthead!" She shouted and that made Sehun chuckled.

After 15 minutes of washing and changing, Sehun got out with a towel around his neck and met Aerin, who was sitting like a boss with her arms and legs crossed. "What?" He blinked.

Holy mama. Sehun was wearing a plain gray blouse, leaving two buttons ed and a pair of black skinny jeans. "N-Nothing,' she stuttered and stood up then looked for her sneakers. She chose the blue Converse and wore them. Slinging her bag around her body, she stormed out of their dorm.

Sehun was dumbfounded. She did everything so quick. "Weird one."

Aerin let out a huge sigh when she got out from their dorm. "God, why is he so cool?" She muttered.

"Who is cool?" A voice boomed out of nowhere. Aerin jumped in surprise as she put her hand on her chest. "Damn it, Kai. You scared me."

Kai chuckled and locked his dorm. Actually, it was quite a good thing that EXO were living at the same floor as her, the 3rd floor. If it was someone else, they might be suspicious of Aerin. Yeah, there would be a rumor that Aerin was a ert, sneaking into boys' dorm.

"Is it Sehun?" Kai asked as he walked towards her, smirking. "N-No! Of course n-not!" Aerin quickly denied with an awkward laugh. "He's not my type." LIE. Sehun is so cute and hot. Who would resist him?

Kai raised a brow and smirked. "Ah, I see."

Aerin pouted when he saw Kai's teasing face. "Hey, I'm serious." Kai chuckled and ruffled her hair. "You look beautiful." He complimented.

"I know right!" Aerin beamed. "That butthead said I looked horrible." She flipped her bangs in annoyance. "He didn't mean it," Kai assured with a chuckle. "Maybe he's just shy to admit."

"You do look horrible," Sehun appeared all of sudden. Kai and Aerin squeaked in horror as they hugged each other. "Sehun!" Aerin growled as she whacked his arm. The latter winced at the impact. "Come on, guys. The rest is waiting outside." Kai said and walked away first.

"Why are you wearing the same sneakers as mine?!" Aerin whined and followed Kai behind. "It's not like you're the only one who owns the shoes." He retorted with an eyeroll.

"But why out of 7 billion people in this world, it has to be you?!"

"Because this shoes make me look hot, okay, so shut up, Stupid."

Aerin wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Ew."

Kai shook his head in disbelief at the scene. "This is gonna be a long day."

 

---

 

It was 4 pm already and the gang was craving for something to eat. They had shopped a lot, like clothes, shoes, and stuffs. You know, rich and spoiled bastards. Not to mention, Aerin's shopping bags were so many, compared to the boys. Sehun even complained because she made him carry her shopping bags.

"Guys, I'm craving for Indian curry." D.O said while his lips. "But you just ate 2 ice creams ten minutes ago." Kai said. "But ice cream is sweet, I need something salty and spicy. " D.O defended.

"But you just ate that an hour ago." Chanyeol pointed out. "Geez, can you stop that and say, 'Alright, let's go.'? D.O desperately pleaded and rolled his eyes. Suho chuckled. "Alright, let's go."

Aerin and Sehun was unusually quiet. Well, Aerin was busy looking around the street. She wanted-- no, she needed to buy something for someone, but she couldn't find any that was perfect. While Sehun,... Let's just say he was zoning out most of the time.

Her eyes glistened in excitement when she spotted a perfect bag shop. "Guys, call me when you've found the restaurant. I'll be right back." She spoke and ran towards the shop.

"That girl is a total shopaholic." Baekhyun uttered. Sehun rolled his eyes in annoyance and stretched his neck. He was tired because he had been carrying Aerin's shopping bags for so long.

When she entered the shop, she told the worker that she wanted to buy a walllet for a boy. She nodded in understanding and handed Aerin the newest model. It was indeed cool and luxurious. The price wasn't that expensive and wasn't that cheap either. Grinning widely, she told the worker that she would take it and to wrap it nicely.

"Is is for your boyfriend?" The cashier guy teased in a playful tone. Aerin chuckled and shook her head. "Nah. It's for a friend of mine." She answered as she gave a few cash to the cashier guy. "Ah. He's lucky to get a present from a cute girl like you, huh?" He winked and Aerin shuddered, awkwardly laughing. "Yeah, I guess."

As he handed her the shopping bag, Aerin quickly took it and muttered a small thanks then rushed out of the shop. She dialed Sehun's number to ask where they were.

"[insert Indian restaurant's name here]? Okay, be there in 10." She hung up and put her phone back in her bag.

 

 

"Hey, guys." Aerin greeted as she sat beside Sehun because there was the only seat left.

"What did you buy?" Chanyeol asked. "Something." Aerin replied while smiling sheepishly. "Whoa, it's a present!" Chanyeol exclaimed after he peeked inside the bag. "To who?" D.O curiously asked. "Someone," she simply replied and stole a glance at Sehun, who was hissing due to the hot and spicy curry.

"You're giving it to Taehyung?" Suho innocently asked. Sehun reflexively turned to his older hyung when he mentioned Taehyung's name. She's giving it to Taehyung?

Aerin only shrugged. "I don't know. It's a secret." She winked at the boys.

"Aw, you're no fun." Baekhyun pouted. "Sorry, Oppa. A secret is meant to be kept." Aerin answered with a grin but soon disappeared when she saw a bunch of girls coming in the restaurant. "Yuck, it's Yajeon." EXO-K turned to the three --yep, minus Song Minah-- girls immediately and frowned. They were having a good time and those girls had to ruin it. Yejin spotted them and smirked, telling the waiter that they would be sitting right beside them.

"God, someone's polluting the fresh air." Kai sarcastically said as he pinched the bridge of his nose when he smelt Yejin's perfume. Aerin and the boys snickered and Yejin scoffed.

"Thanks for the compliment, Kai oppa." She battled her eyelashes and Kai swore he wanted to puke. "Don't call me oppa when you're supposed to be my Noona." He retorted with a smirk and they all burst into laughter, including her two minions. She shot a glare at them and they shut up right away.

Yejin ignored them and glared at Aerin. Of course, Aerin glared back. She wasn't afraid of her at all. "What a ." Yejin clicked her tongue and smirked.

Sehun clenched his fist and was about to nag at her, but he told himself to not cause a scene.

"Says the one who's wearing inappropriate outfit for a senior high school student." Aerin smirked back. The boys remained silent and just watched because they knew Aerin was smart enough to handle this kind of situation. But not academically, that is.

"Why? It's fashion." Yejin retorted back.

"Well, shame on you having a terrible taste of fashion."

"Well, why don't we look at you? Wearing that kind of shorts when you're out with boys? Isn't that too short?" Yejin snorted. "At least I'm wearing this with my girlfriends."

"Why? It's fashion." Aerin mimicked her. "My friends find it okay, right, guys?" Aerin asked the boys with a grin and they gave her two thumbs up. Sehun chuckled at her action. He just knew Aerin had this y side of hers and he liked it.

Yejin couldn't contain her anger anymore and took it out at Aerin. She splashed a glass of water on Aerin right on her face.

"What the hell?!" Aerin hissed. Sehun grabbed a box of tissue and helped her wipe her face. "That's it, Yajeon!" Aerin stood up and splashed Yejin's face with her orange juice.

Yehin wiped her face with her hands and glared at Aerin. "IT IS YEJIN." She said through gritted teeth and slapped Aerin right on her cheek. "I bought this dress from US, you !" The customers turned their heads to watch the scene.

Sehun couldn't take it anymore and stood up as well. "Hey, no violence here!" He snapped and turned to Aerin. "Are you alright? Does it hurt so bad?" His eyes were full of worries and that made EXO-K secretly pumped their fists in the air. Their Jeju tickets were finally so close to their reach.

Aerin gulped and shook her head when Sehun slowly caressed her cheek. He sighed and glared at Yejin. "It's just a dress." He bluntly said. "Guys, let's go home. I can't stand to eat with someone like her." He grabbed Aerin's hand and left.

EXO-K one by one smirked at Yejin and roughly brushed their shoulders with Yejin's. Chanyeol and Baekhyun even booed at her while Kai and D.O gave her four thumbs down. Suho, well..... He paid for the food.

 

 

 

"Does it still hurt?" Sehun asked. They had gone back to their dorm after the incident at the restaurant. Aerin shook her head and awkwardly went up to her bed after washing up.

She actually didn't know why Sehun suddenly became so protective and caring over her. She didn't get it. It was really weird for her. But she liked it. She liked the comfort and the caring.

"That's good." He sounded relieved. Aerin kept holding the present in her hands while lying on her comfy bed. Groaning, she got up and went down to Sehun's bed.

"Here. A present for you." Aerin handed him the present to Sehun. Sehun eyed the present. "Isn't this..." "Yes, it's for you." She smiled and Sehun took it from her. So, she gave this to me instead of Taehyung.

"Thanks," he smiled back. "Buy why all of sudden...?"

Aerin shrugged and sat at the edge of his bed. "I just want to thank you. You stood up for me when Yejin bullied me. You even banned your wallet for me that Wednesday. So, I decided to buy you a new wallet since yours was stolen. I, um, felt guilty. Because of me, you lost your money and I think you even lost your ex's picture, huh?" She chuckled and Sehun followed along.

He opened the wrap carefully and a big smile crept on his face. "This is awesome!" he exclaimed, his eyes couldn't take off the new wallet Aerin had just given him. "I'm glad you like it." Aerin said with a beautiful smile which made Sehun caught off guard.

"Thanks, Stupid." The normal annoying Sehun came back. Aerin rolled her eyes and blew her bangs. "Don't ruin the moment, please?"

"It's fun to tease you. I can't help it."

"Why did I even give you this in the first place?"

"Because you like me."

"W-What?! That's it. Give me that back right now!"

And here they goes again.....

 

 

 

[A/N]: WHO HAVE WATCHED f(x)'s RED LIGHT? I THINK I MIGHT GO LESBIAN BECAUSE OF AMBER lol joke. Anyways, thank you so much for the ones who upvoted this story and of course *winks* to the ones who subscribed and commented to this story! ;)

Leave some comments and don't forget to subscribe and upvote! Love you guys ♡ (btw the drama isn't up yet hehe only a few chapters left)