Lollipops vs. Bubble Teas

My Annoying Roommate

 

Chapter 3

Lollipops vs. Bubble Teas


 

 

"Whoa, what's with these two?" Chanyeol asked as Aerin and Sehun together slumped into their seats in front of him and Baekhyun. They slammed her head on the table in unison, startling Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They both had dark circles under their eyes, because..... Well,....

 

"Hey, Ugly." Sehun called as he put his hand under his head, lying down on his own bed.

Aerin who was doing her homework surfing the internet, rolled her eyes in annoyance. "What?" She spat.

Sehun was used to her harsh tone, thus he also gave her the same tone when she called him.

"Let's play a game." Sehun suggested. He couldn't sleep and he was itching to do something.

"No time to play your---"

"The reward is lollipops." Sehun said while grinning. Gotcha Kim Aerin.

"Lollipops?" Her eyes sparkled. Heh, Sehun knew she would definitely fall for anything related to lollipops. "What is it?"

Sehun smirked as he got up and sat on his bed. "Who sleeps first, loses. So, if I win, you should buy for me bubble teas for a week. If you win, I should buy you 7 packs of lollipops for a week. Deal?"

Aerin processed everything he said on his mind. A pack of lollipops in a day? That was heaven!

Without thinking the consequences, she said, "Deal."

"Okay. Game on."

Shutting down her laptop, Aerin got her on Sehun's bed. You see, anything for lollipops, so lying on Sehun's bed wasn't a big deal anymore for her.

They both stared at each other to see who slept first. The rule was simple; no talking, no walking, and just staring.

Both of their eyelids were heavy when the clock had struck 4, but they didn't want to give up just yet. Thick-headed heads. You guys just have 3 and a half hours more before school starts!

Aerin couldn't take it anymore and fell asleep, giving up on her lollipops and so did Sehun, he gave up on his bubble teas because he was so dead sleepy already.

So..., this morning they had a fight about who won and who lost even though they were so sleepy as .

"You slept first!" Aerin accused while fixing her bow.

Sehun snorted. "Me? In your dreams!" He shot back while wearing his socks. "I knew you had a good 2-hour sleep, because a handsome guy was sleeping beside you!"

Aerin pinked at his words and cleared . "Whatever! The game is a draw! Nobody wins, nobody loses." She hissed and stormed out of their dorm.

Here they were, yawning repeatedly in the class. They couldn't take it on the fifth period, so they ended up sleeping at Mr. Huang's Maths lesson.

Mr. Huang noticed the two sleeping figures and clicked his tongue. Clicking his tongue was his habit.

"Oh Sehun and Kim Aerin, get up this instant." He calmly called from the teacher's desk. Everyone stopped doing their work and looked at the called students. But the called students didn't even budge.

"Oh Sehun and Kim Aerin!" Mr. Huang hollered. But they still didn't budge. Chanyeol kicked their tables hard and *sighs*, they finally woke up.

Everyone in the class were looking at them and that made Aerin and Sehun gulped in fear.

Mr. Huang shook his head and pointed at the two. "Detention, both of you, after class ends."

They both groaned and shot each other a glare. "Yes, Mr. Huang."

 

----

 

"This is all your fault!" Aerin whined while hitting Sehun's arm repeatedly. "If you didn't suggest the game, I wouldn't get into detention and I shouldn't have woken up on your bed!"

Sehun slammed his palm on , preventing her from nagging. It was lunch break and they gathered at the usual place with EXO. Girls envied Aerin so much because she could hang out with them. While boys envied Sehun so much because he could all he wanted. Nobody dared to bully in SMHS, it was forbidden.

"Just shut up and eat." Sehun rolled his eyes stuffed with a bun.

EXO gaped at them. .........Sleep? "Did you guys live in the same dorm?" Tao asked, slightly surprised.

"Unfortunately, yes." Aerin and Sehun said in unison.

"You guys live in the same dorm?!"

Aerin shushed them loudly. "Not too loud, Sehun's fangirls might kill me." She hissed as she saw some students were glancing at their place. "Don't tell anyone." She warned while wagging her finger. They nodded and zipped their mouths.

"Sehun you one lucky bastard." Luhan smacked the back of his head, making the latter winced in pain.

"Why?!"

"It's so great to be living with a cute girl like Aerin." Luhan dreamily sighed. Aerin giggled and stuck her tongue out at Sehun, who rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Why do you guys like Ugly so much?" He snapped. "She's nothing close to cute." He acted like he wanted to puke.

"Hey, don't be so cruel to my dongsaeng." Luhan put his arm around Aerin's shoulders. Aerin blushed at his sudden touch. Thank God, nobody saw her blushing red like a tomato. She wasn't used to skinship with anyone, except Sehun. It's like his touch was familiar with her body already. She didn't mind it and she had no idea why.

"Oh, shut up, butthead. I know you're just jealous because nobody pays attention to you." Aerin stuck her tongue out at Sehun.

"Pfft," He snorted. "I got so many fangirls here." He turned to his fangirls and gave them a wink. They squealed in a high pitch tone and blushed madly. Aerin rolled her eyes at his childness and said, "I also got so many fanboys here." She mimicked his action and her fanboys looked away with pinked cheeks. Aerin smirked in victory. "See?"

Their bickerings made EXO sighed. "I guess our Jeju plane tickets are flying away from our grasp." Chen whispered to Lay. The latter nodded in agreement.

They looked at the bickering couple in front of them.

Ding.

An idea popped in Xiumin's mind. "Guys," He called as he gestured them to come closer to him. "Let's sail a ship." The boys, exclude Sehun scratched their head, not understanding what he meant.

Xiumin face palmed himself at his friends' dumbness. "Who wants their Jeju plane tickets here?"

They all mouthed 'me'. Just when Xiumin was about to continue his evil plan, Aerin squeaked in horror and everyone turned to stare at her.

"Sehun! We're 20 minutes late!"

"You serious?! Aw, man. We're doomed." Sehun ruffled his hair in frustration. 

"Come on." Aerin grabbed her bag and Sehun's wrist then dragged him to the detention room, completely forgetting to bade their friends goodbyes.

The 10 guys watched Aerin grabbed Sehun's wrist and Sehun didn't even yank her hand away, as if it was natural for both of them.

Xiumin smirked and clasped his hands together. "This ship is seriously going to sail."

"I don't think so." Chanyeol said. "They are always bickering and that hurts my ears. I take back my line 3 days ago." 

"Yeah, me too." Baekhyun added. "It seems impossible for them to be together."

Xiumin wagged his finger. "Nuh-uh. Didn't you see how Sehun reacted when Aerin grabbed his wrist? His face was normal." They thought about it for a while. It was true though and odd because Sehun didn't let any girl touch him like what Aerin did. 

"You think he's moved on?" Kai asked with wide eyes. 

"Probably." Xiumin tapped his chin.

"I agree with Xiumin one." Suho said. "Don't you remember that Aerin said she was sleepy because of Sehun's game and she ended up waking up on his bed?" He added.

 

 

Silence filled the table.

 

 

Their eyes widened like D.O's, but D.O's was even wider than before.

"Don't tell me..." Tao gasped.

"they did it?!" They chorused. 

Luhan waved his hand. "Nah, they wouldn't. Aerin's too innocent to do that kind of thing." He emphasized.

"Yeah," Lay agreed. "But their actions say it all." He mumbled.

Xiumin rubbed his palms together. "They wouldn't do it." He shook his head. "Anyway, let's sail the ship and fly to Jeju for free." 

The 9 guys blinked at him. "How?"

They made a circle to hear Xiumin's plan. After hearing his plan, they laughed evilly and high-fived each other.

 

Whatever they're up to, it's always no good.

 


 

Aerin kept rubbing her nose and sneezing nonstop, so did Sehun. "Who the hell dared to talk about me behind my back?" Aerin softly muttered under her breath but Sehun caught it. "I bet it's the 10 derpy bastards who are gossiping about us." He whispered to her.

It was just the two of them in the detention room. Right, who in the world would get detentions when the school has just started? Well, these two thick-headed heads. They'd been there for 2 hours and the sneezing started 10 minutes ago.

After another 10 minutes of sneezing, Mr. Huang put his pen down on the table and took off his glasses. "Why are you guys sneezing? Is the room too cold?" He concernedly asked.

A very evil idea crossed Sehun's mind. He silently smirked and coughed loudly, making Aerin jumped on her seat.

"No, not at all, Huang seonsaengnim." He replied him with a smile. A FREAKING SMILE. Aerin couldn't believe her eyes. Oh Sehun never smiled to random teachers, he was that ungrateful bratty student who respected teachers, but never smiled. "We've been seezing ever since we woke up this morning." Okay, what was that?

Mr. Huang raised his eyebrow at Sehun. "But you two didn't sneeze at my class today. Instead, you guys slept." He pointed out.

"The hot water in our dorm wasn't working yesterday, so we took a shower with cold water." Sehun lied. Aerin tried to hold back her laughter. She knew Sehun was trying to get out from this detention room.

 

Mr. Huang seemed to believe his words because he knew Sehun and Aerin were living together. He heaved a sigh. "Fine, go get some rest, you two. I'll send someone to fix the hot water tonight."

Sehun secretly smirked in victory and packed his things, so did Aerin. They bowed politely at their teacher and slowly made their way to their dorm. When Mr. Huang was out of their sight, Aerin and Sehun pumped their fists in the air and high-fived each other.

Realizing what she had done, she wiped her 'high-fived' hand on Sehun's blazer and the latter rolled his eyes. "Can't you at least enjoy the moment? Or say thanks?"

Aerin shook her head and yawned. "In your dreams, butthead. I'm going first."

Sehun looked at her in disbelief. Aerin sighed and gave in. "Fine, fine. Thanks, happy?" She rolled her eyes.

Sehun pretended to be hurt by clutching his hand on his chest. "It's not from the heart." He fakely sobbed.

Aerin groaned and glared at Sehun. "Okay, fine. I'll buy you bubble tea on Saturday. Satisfied?" On Saturdays and Sundays, the students in SMHS could go anywhere they want but they must be in their dorms before 11.

Sehun's eyes lit up in glee and grinned. "Now you're talking!" He beamed and walked off. A smile crept up to her face when she saw his sudden mood changed. She shook her head in amusement and caught Sehun up.

When both of them arrived at their dorm, they didn't even bother to wash up or change clothes. They just slept because they were so tired that they couldn't even open their eyes anymore although it was just 5 in the afternoon.

EXO looked around the cafeteria, trying to find the two thick-headed heads who hadn't shown up for dinner.

"I'm 100% percent sure they're snoring loudly now." Kai said as he glanced at his watch. "Seems like we had to postpone our first plan."

"Yeah." Xiumin mumbled as he stuffed a forkful of beef steak in his mouth.

 

---

 

Aerin was humming Last Romeo by Infinite in the bathroom while applying some light make up on her face. She had ballet lesson on Saturdays from 1-3pm.

"Where are you going?" Sehun, who was lazily lying on his bed reading a random magazine asked. Wearing her ballet shoes, she answered, "Can't you see?" while rolling her eyes. "Anyways, after I got home, I'll treat you a bubble tea I promised earlier."

"You still take the ballet class?" He closed his magazine. "Well, I'm going with you, wait for me."

"Hey--" Aerin was about to nag at him, but Sehun already entered the bathroom. She knew he would go there because in her ballet lesson, there has so many pretty girls. And her teacher didn't bother though, who wouldn't want a handsome guy watching them dancing gracefully? That's Kim Aerin, obviously.

"That erted butthead." Aerin muttered under her breath.

[A/N]: OMFG I just freaking lost my first kiss!!! Well, in my dreams. Damn it, it felt so real! What shocked me the most was that the one that kissed me was Oh Sehun!! /no shame/ /hides in a corner/ FUDGE!!! I don't know how, but it happened suddenly, like boom! We kissed -_- Maybe it's the effect of writing a kissing scene in my Baekhyun fic. Oh God OH GOD wtf I'm barely 15 D: