Official

My Annoying Roommate

 

Chapter 24

 


 

 

"Do you actually like me?"

 

Sehun didn't answer her, which made Aerin very worried and upset. She really couldn't understand Sehun. Like literally. One moment he was happy with her, one moment he became expressionless when she asked him such questions.

 

Aerin sighed and looked away as tears threatened to flow down on her cheeks. She really needed to stop this. How dare he touched and kissed her like she was his when they were not even on a date. 

 

"You know what," she said and smiled painfully at Sehun, who was still silent despite the awkward situation they were in. "Forget it. I'm gonna sleep. Goodnight." With that, she slightly pushed Sehun away so she could walk past him and go straight to her fluffy bed. Just her luck, the tears that she had been holding flew down like raindrops, little by little wetting her pillow. Can't he just say that 3 words so I don't have to get hurt like this ever again? She thought.

 

Sehun, on the other hand, ruffled his hair in frustration and banged his head on the table. Why was it so hard to say a simple 'yes, I like you'? It's not like the end of the world. And if it is, he should probably confess to her before it's too late. He timidly spared a glance at where Aerin was lying. Looking at her shaking body, he knew she was crying. Sehun actually liked her, a lot. He wanted to confess, but he just found it weird and wrong. Didn't Aerin hate him? But why did she end up liking him? No. The real question is: why him? He was such an immature annoying brat. Just why him?!

 

"You , what have you done?" He muttered and got up from his seat, heading to Aerin's bed. He took reaaaaaaally silent steps, not wanting to scare her away. As he was getting nearer, Aerin's sobs were getting more obvious. His heart ached at the sight. Why did he have to always make her cry? Why was he such an ?

 

"Aerin, look," he finally started, shocking the out of Aerin. She immediately stopped crying and wiped her tears away. 

 

"I said forget it, can't you hear, butthead?" She coldly said, still turning her back at him. "Go sleep."

 

Sehun furrowed his brows and heaved a sigh. Instead of obeying her commands, he sat at the edge of her bed and calmly crossed his hands. 

 

"I'm sorry," he said. "I don't mean to make you cry. It's just that...."

 

"You still couldn't move on from your ex? Okay, I understand, Oh Sehun," Aerin retorted and turned to face him. "You should've told me beforehand, so I wouldn't waste my time liking someone who won't even like me back. You shouldn't have given me signs that you like me when you clearly don't, so I didn't fall for you even harder." 

 

As she talked, the tears started falling down again. "You don't like me, correct?" Sehun opened his mouth to object, but Aerin hadn't finished talking. "Then stop giving me fake hope, Sehun. Please." 

 

Sehun instinctively hugged her and caressed her back lovingly. He really had hurt her deeply, such an he was. "It's not right," he whispered on her ear. "I'm not giving you fake hope. I'm not playing with you." 

 

"Don't lie," Aerin cried even harder and tried to push him away, but Sehun hugged her tighter, preventing her to let go of him. 

 

Sehun pulled away from the hug and gently grabbed her face to look at her in the eyes. Aerin looked like a mess, but he didn't complain or anything. He was the one who made her like this, and he was going to fix it now. 

 

"Please stop assuming that I'm still in love wih my ex-girlfriend. We. Are. Nothing. Anymore." Sehun pleaded and wiped the remaining tears on her cheeks. 

 

"Please stop assuming that I'm only playing with you," he softly combed her messy hair with his fingers. 

 

"Please stop assuming that I'm giving you fake hope," he kissed her forehead. 

 

"And start believing that I actually really like you," he kissed her nose. 

 

"Even before you do," he finally looked at her in the eyes and kissed her on the lips. 

 

 

 

The sound of birds chirping loudly made Aerin shoot her eyes open. She immediately checked the time on her phone and bulged her eyes as it said 8 AM. She kicked the blanket off her body and screamed when she found out Sehun was also beside her. How in the world?! Oh right.

 

Rubbing his eyes sleepily, Sehun stretched his arms and yawned then smiled at Aerin who just screamed. "Good morning," he greeted and smiled warmly. Aerin's heart skipped a beat and she just kept staring at him like a retarded. Then something snapped her. Aerin was just about to yell at him but Sehun seemed to read her mind or something.

 

"It's Sunday, in case you forgot. Come here you," he chuckled and pulled her into a hug, definitely wasn't what Aerin expected when she just woke up. Aerin's face reddened as she timidly hugged him back closed her eyes, enjoying Sehun's warm embrace. So yesterday wasn't a dream. It was real.

 

Someone banging the door like a mafia wants his money back literally ruined the SeRin moment. Sehun grunted and got off the bed, intending to beat that someone's out for ruining his wonderful morning. 

 

"What?! Don't you know how to knock-- Sora?" 

 

Upon hearing Sora's name, Aerin stood up in alarm, confused and not knowing what to do. Having no options left, she hid under the blanket.

 

"Oppa!" Sora suddenly burst out crying. Sehun was taken aback at the sudden breakdown when he just opened the door and said nothing yet. 

 

"What-- What happened?" He asked, truly concerned. "Let's talk outside."

 

 

Sora, wasting no time, showed the picture Yejin sent her yesterday afternoon. 

 

"Oppa, what is this?"

 

Sehun was dumbstruck for a second. How in the world could someone capture both he and Aerin kissing that night?! 

 

"Where did you get this?" Was what Sehun could answer.

 

"Just someone. Oppa, why her?!" Sora yelled, completely ignoring some students who were doing some exercise at the school's garden's stares.

 

Sehun rubbed his temple together, slightly glaring at the girl in front of him. Her high pitch voice really made his ears bleed. "No reason. Now tell me who sent that!" He replied.

 

"A friend of mine! Oppa, don't you love me?" Sora desperately asked, brushing off her bangs.

 

"Sora," Sehun sighed. "I love you, but as a little sister. Nothing more."

 

Sora's tears couldn't come to an end after he had said that. That little sister word kept replaying on her head. 

 

"Sora, I really hope you would move on from me. Find another man who is worth better than me. Like, Jongin, maybe? For me, Aerin is the most perfect girl I've ever known. So, you should really find another one," he sincerely said and patted her head like how he used to.

 

That moment, Sora finally let Sehun be with Aerin. She realized how strong Sehun's feelings for Aerin and of course, she was dead jealous of Aerin. There's no denying it. 

 

Sora nodded her head and smiled, wiping her tears with the back of her hand. "Congratulations. I wish you both last long."

 

"Thanks, but keep this a secret. If your Dad found out about this, you know what will happen, right?" Sehun seriously uttered.

 

"I know," Sora said. "But Yejin had this picture..." she bit her bottom lip nervously.

 

"Yejin?!"

 

"But, don't worry. I'll handle her," Sora added. 

 

Sehun flipped his hair in annoyance but thanked Sora nonetheless. I'll keep my eyes on her.

 

 

When Sehun got back, Aerin was already brushing her teeth while pouring some water on her glass. 

 

"Mhey, uwhazzup wizz Zorua?" Aerin asked him just as Sehun closed the front door. Sehun chuckled and shook his head. All his thoughts and doubts vanished away just by looking at her dumb face. 

 

"We'll talk once we both wash up," he said and kissed her head. Aerin blushed at the sudden kiss and slapped his chest. 

 

"Yah! Don't kizz mwe zuddwenlith and withouth my permizzion!" 

 

"I don't get you~," he cooed and soon got a death glare from Aerin. "Alright, wash up first." He grinned and pecked her cheek before running to the bathroom.

 

Aerin could only shake her head and laugh.

 

 

"Sora came to clear everything up. Great news is: she finally decides to move on from me!" Sehun said while grinning widely. They were in Sehun's favorite bubble tea shop for their very first date.

 

"That's it? She came to tell you that?" Aerin rolled her eyes and slurped her vanilla milkshake. Sehun pouted and rolled his eyes too.

 

"You should have feigned happy at least," he complained and flicked her forehead. Aerin gasped dramatically and touched her forehead. "What kind of boyfriend hits his girlfriend?!"

 

Sehun smirks playfully upon hearing her last statement. "Boyfriend and girlfriend?" He wiggled his eyebrows and poked her arm. 

 

Aerin stared at the butthead in front of her in disbelief. "Are we not?" 

 

"Nope. Just wanna tease you. So I'm no longer you butthead anymore. I'm now your boyfriend," he teased. Aerin scoffed and hit his head back. "You will always be a butthead. Butthead!" She laughed and stuck her tongue out at Sehun.

 

"Oh, right," he suddenly sounded serious. "We need to be extra careful when we're in school."

 

"And why?" Aerin asked.

 

"Our school prohibits us to be in relationships. So--"

 

"What kind of school is that?!" Aerin complained. "Ugh, I regret coming here!"

 

"It used to be fine. But when I was a junior here, a pair of young lovers was caught doing something inappropriate in the boy's dorm."

 

"Having , you mean? Gosh, Sehun! I didn't know you are this innocent!" Aerin laughed while clutching on her stomach. Sehun made a face, but continued anyway.

 

"So, since then, it is prohibited. If we are caught kissing, then goodbye SM High School." Sehun ended his story with a creepy background sound which made Aerin laugh not scared.

 

"No, you should take this seriously. Someone has our kissing picture!" 

 

And that shut Aerin up in an instant. 

 

"Eeeeep, what?! Who?! Is it Yejin?!" She banged her hand on the table. 

"Yeaaaah? But don't worry about it too much. Sora said she would handle it," Sehun assured her by giving her hand a gentle squeeze.

 

"Okay, but if we get caught, what will happen?" Aerin curiously asked.

 

"Either you or me get expelled from our school," Sehun replied with a shrug.

 

"Why is it so cruel?!" Aerin cried out. "Don't worry about it so much, Aerin. I've thought about the plan," he said, giving her a small smile. 

 

"Now shall we go for another date?" Sehun winked at her which made Aerin want to puke, but didn't fail to amuse her.

 


 

 

Hello, everyone! School exams were finished and semester break is finally here! (Though it's only 14 days) I may be updating a lot frequently and sorry to say that My Annoying Roommate is coming to an end. I need to end this one, so I could start writing for my new story, Red Strings. Please check it out! It's featuring Sehun again, hahaa! XD Thank you for reading, subscribing, upvoting and commenting! Love lots. ♡