The Hot Guy

My Annoying Roommate

 

Chapter 4

The Hot Guy


 

 

"Oh Sehun-ssi!" Aerin's ballet teacher greeted happily as her ballet classmates squealed in delight. Sehun sure loved the attention. Aerin mentally rolled her eyes. She's the student here and yet nobody greeted her. After changing into her ballerina outfit, she put her things in the locker and slammed it shut.

Aerin glared at Sehun who was surrounded by her classmates who turned into fangirls and puffed. That goddamn butthead. She cursed in her mind. "Could you get lost? I'm here to learn, not to hear your fangirls' squeals." She annoyingly snapped at Sehun.

Her classmates shot dead glares at her and pouted when her teacher clapped her hands, gaining their attention. "All right, girls. Time to dance." She announced and glanced at Sehun who was bickering with Aerin and shook her head. "You two. Stop now."

"Oh, is that what you want? Fine, I'll donate your lollipops to some kids."

"Don't you dare!"

"Watch me."

"Fine, say goodbye to your bubble tea."

"Oh, no, you don't!"

"Watch me. I'll not buy chocolate bubble teas for you but some kids!"

Aerin's ballet teacher rubbed her temples and sighed. "Kids," she warned. "Stop now." But still, they didn't listen to her.

"Oh, yeah? I found some of your favorite sprite flavored lollipops. I'm thinking to give them to some kids." Sehun smirked in victory when he saw Aerin's face were red, meaning she didn't know what to answer and angry.

"YOU PEASANT! GIVE IT BACK RIGHT NOW!" Aerin hollered as she tiptoed to pull Sehun's hair with so much force.

"HEY, UGLY! I JUST PUT MY NEW GEL ON MY HAIR! OUCH, LET GO!" Sehun yelled in pain while trying to yank Aerin's tight grip on his hair.

"I DON'T CARE! JUST GIVE IT BACK YOU BUTTHEAD!"

People in the studio watched them intently in awe. Some giggled, some were jealous and some were sorry. And someone was angry. Aerin's ballet teacher.

"ENOUGH! KIM AERIN! RELEASE SEHUN THIS INSTANT!"

Aerin and Sehun stopped fighting and looked at the teacher who was glaring fiercely at them and Aerin immediately let go. "Oh, great. It's my fault again." She mumbled as she rolled her eyes. Sehun stuck his tongue out and mouthed, "Your teacher loves me." Feeling pissed, she whacked the back of his head.

 

---

 

"Goodbye, Madame Im." The girls chorused and went out from the studio. After grabbing her things from her locker, she slung her bag on her shoulder and went out to see Sehun sleeping with his lips slightly parted. As she grinned evilly, she slapped his right cheek, making the latter jumped in surprise. Sehun hissed and was about to curse, "You lil b---" "Hurry up, the bubble tea shop is about to close." She cut him off and walked out first.

"You're so mean, you know that?" Sehun said as he walked beside her. The bubble tea shop was near Aerin's ballet studio so it only needed to walk.

"I know." Aerin grinned mischievously and wiping her sweat on her forehead. "Holy mama, it's so hot!"

"That's why boys are so afraid to greet you even if they admire you." Sehun nonchalantly said. Aerin stopped her tracks and glared at Sehun.

"Excuse me?" She snapped her fingers like a queenka. "They're just shy." Sehun scoffed in disbelief. "Yeah, right."

After a few minutes of walking, they finally arrived at the bubble tea shop. She ordered a Milk Tea with jelly and Sehun just ordered a simple chocolate bubble tea with PEARLS. Yeah. PEARLS. A moment later, their orders were finished and they took it in their hands, going back to their dorm.

"Ah, so refreshing!" Aerin dreamily sighed as she took a sip of her milk tea. They were now about to cross the street when the lights turned green. There were some many pedestrians crossing and walking down the streets too. Sehun sneaked his arm around Aerin's shoulders, preventing her from bumping the people. It was reflex though, Aerin realized it but kept quiet. What she didn't understand was that her heart was going budump, budump and budump.

Why is my heart like this? Is it because of the milk tea? Or... I guess it's the milk tea. Aerin thought.

 

---

 

"Hey, Ugly. Let me copy your Maths homework." Sehun bossily ordered. Aerin clicked her tongue in annoyance. It was already 9 in the night and Aerin was doing her Maths homework while Sehun had just finished showering.

"In your dreams, butthead." She rolled her eyes and ignored him. Sehun could only look at her. Well, he was so damn lazy to do anything tonight. Ding. An evil plan crossed his mind.

"Okay, then. If you want your sprite flavored lollipops--"

SMACK!

Aerin threw her Maths notebook in his face before he could finish his threat. "-- to be-- What the hell was that?!" Sehun growled while rubbing his handsome face. "It's my Maths book, butthead. Now gimme back my lollipops!" Aerin whined while holding her hands out.

"Thanks," Sehun said, smirking and picking her notebook up. "I actually had no idea you have your sprite flavored lollipops." He grinned sheepishly.

Aerin's eyes turned into flames as she glared deadly at Sehun. "Argh," she groaned. "Whatever!" She stomped her feet and went to her bed with a thud.

Sehun just shrugged and did copied his homework. "Maybe she's PMS-ing." He muttered to himself as he clicked his pen.

Stretching his arms, he yawned and shut his study table's lamp off. He peeked at Aerin and cleared his throat. He knew Aerin wasn't asleep yet, so he decided to annoy her a little more.

"Yah, Ugly. Are you asleep?"

Aerin sighed heavily and shifted to her right. What the heck was he up to now? "Yes, I'm even dreaming of killing you." She said sarcastically.

Sehun rolled his eyes and said, "Come with me." Aerin scoffed. "Why would I?" "Just come, I'm not kidnapping you or something."

"No," Aerin stubbornly said and closed her eyes again, but shot her eyes open when she felt being lifted. Sehun easily carried her bridal style and went down. Aerin struggled from his grip yelling let me go's.

Sehun heartlessly loosened his grip, letting Aerin fall on her . Aerin shrieked and hissed at Sehun.

"Ah.. My ." She rubbed her and stood up. "Couldn't you be more gently?" She snapped and Sehun laughed.

Before she knew it, Sehun had already dragged her in SMHS indoor swimming pool. Of course, there was no one and had only few lights. They were sitting at the edge of the pool, legs on the water.

"Why are you bringing me here at midnight?" Aerin asked as she played with the water using her hands, literally annoyed. She could've been sleeping peacefully by now.

Sehun only shrugged and stared at the moon. "I don't know."

"I don't know?!" Aerin yelled as she sprayed some water at Sehun. "My God, Sehun! You dragged me here for nothing?!" She scoffed loudly. "Whatever, I'm going back." Aerin was about to leave, but Sehun held her back.

"Don't go."

Aerin was stunned at his words. She hesitantly nodded and sat back again. She then gazed at Sehun who was still holding her wrist, not realizing because his mind was thinking about someone.

"Yah," she lightly poked his arm. "Are you.....okay?" She carefully asked.

Sehun sighed and laughed a little. "Why wouldn't I be?" He said. Sure, Aerin didn't believe his words. It was like he was in deep thoughts.

Aerin scratched the back of her head and said, "Well, I think you lost the annoying side of you." She laughed awkwardly. "Are you really okay?"

Sehun hummed and stared at Aerin who was also staring at him. You're completely different from her, but you guys are both beautiful. Wait. Beautiful? So not Aerin. But she's cute. Damn it, why am I like this?! Sehun thought. Sehun thought.

He broke the contact and cleared his throat. "Are you curious of why the hell I could know EXO even when I'd just moved here?" He randomly asked. Aerin only nodded.

"I graduated my junior year here. So, that was why I'm so close to them."

Aerin oh-ed and asked, "Why did you move to Seoul High School later then? I mean, why waste your last year here? In SMHS."

"Maybe because I want to spend it with my brothers?"

"So lame. You like me, don't you? So, you followed me here." Aerin joked. Sehun rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Yeah, I reaaaaaaaaaally like you." He said sarcastically and exhaled. "Ah~ I really miss someone."

Aerin's eyes glistened in excitement as she wiggled her eyebrows at Sehun. "Is it a girl?"

He nodded and gazed at the bright moon again.

"You never told me you have a girlfriend!" She dramatically gasped.

"Ex-girlfriend." He corrected.

"But still." Aerin pouted. "Anyway, why did you break up? She dumped you? Or you dumped her?"

"She left me.." Sehun answered. Whoa. His voice sounded so broken.

"Why?" She couldn't help but ask.

Sehun chuckled darkly before he explained. "She said she needed someone who was more mature than I was."

"You mean, like you annoy the hell out of me?"

"Yeah."

"Stupid ex-girlfriend of yours. I don't fine that immature though." Aerin said as she shook her head. "It's annoying not immature., duh.

"Yep. You're right. She's stupid." Sehun laughed as his eyes turned like crescents when he smiled.

Aerin bit her lip. Goddess under the moon. Wait, what?! Snap it out, Kim Aerin! She mentally slapped herself. Shoving the thoughts aside, she asked, "Why are you telling me this?"

Sehun shrugged and stared at her intently.

"Because you're the only girl bestfrenemy I have."

 

---

 

"Whoa, who's that hot guy?" Aerin asked and didn't even realize that she was drooling. Sehun followed her gaze and saw the Captain of SMHS's basketball team. He mentally rolled his eyes, feeling annoyed. What's so hot with that guy? I'm taller. I'm more handsome. Okay, why do I sound like a jealous boyfriend?

That hot guy was fortunately in the same P.E class with Aerin and Sehun. He waved at everyone like a supermodel and that literally pissed Sehun off. Aerin squealed not too loud like her classmates, but Sehun heard it though.

"Taehyung Oppa! You're so cool!"

"Oppa, annyeong!"

"So his name is Taehyung." Aerin said to particularly no one because Sehun was so pissed that no one even spared a glance at him since that Taehyung guy came.

Taehyung spotted Aerin, who didn't realize she'd been staring at him for too long and gave her a wink. Aerin blushed then looked away and tugged Sehun's blazer. The girls sent her glares that could make a big hole behind her back. "No doubt Taehyun oppa winked at her, she's cute." They commented and sighed.

"Did you see that?!" Aerin shrieked. "He just freaking winked at me!"

Sehun rolled his eyes and glared at Taehyung. Taehyung glared back and smirked. Why the heck is that guy glaring at me? Feeling pissed because I winked at the cute girl beside him?

"Alright, class. Line up!" Their gym teacher hollered and blew the whistle.

 

 

[A/N]: Woot woot jealous Sehun is finally here hahahaha. Please leave a comment about this chapter and don't forget to subscribe! ;) love y'all~ ♡