Forced Date

My Annoying Roommate

 

Chapter 6

Forced Date


 

 

Before they knew it, Aerin and Sehun were already dragged by their moms to a mall shopping like there's no tomorrow.

"I still can't believe you're my mom's childhood best friend's son!" Aerin muttered, stomping her feet like a kid. "What did I do in my past life to receive this kind of life?" She faked a sob.

Sehun rolled his eyes and ignored her. He tapped his feet impatiently, waiting for his and Aerin's mom to get out from the 6th shop they'd gone.

Aerin just watched their moms outside. She wanted to shop too, but seeing her mom shopping happily with someone else, she gave up. Yeah, she usually went shopping with her mom, her younger sister, Haerin and her little brother, Jonghyun. Ugh, how she missed those times.

After another 10 minutes of waiting, they finally got out with several shopping bags in their hands, laughing out loud.

"Aww, sorry for making you guys wait a little." Sehun's mom cooed. Aerin and Sehun secretly groaned. A little?! We've been waiting for thirty-two minutes forty-nine seconds!

"Ji Won-ah, why don't we let them go roaming around the mall by themselves? They're roommates and classmates, anyway." Aerin's mom suggested. Aerin turned to her mom. What in the world was her mom thinking?

Sehun's mom lightened up and nodded. "Yeah. Sehun," his mom called and Sehun already knew what his mom was going to say next. "Go with Aerin."

Sehun shook his head and crossed his arms on his chest. "I have soccer practice today. The game is next week." He lied.

"Yeah! Sehun has a soccer practice today!" Aerin joined and grinned sheepishly.

"Don't you dare lie, young man." His mom wagged her finger. "You really at soccer and now you're telling me you participate in a game?"

Wow. His mom is such a genius. Or Sehun is at lying.

Sehun gulped and looked down. It was true, he at soccer. Or like, he really at sports.

"But I don't want to go with this Ugly!" Sehun whined and pointed at Aerin. Aerin glared at him and hissed. "Like hell I do!"

Aerin's mom shook her head. "Alright. Aerin, go with Sehun."

"But--"

"I'll cut your credit cards and give your lollipops to Jonghyun if you refuse once more."

Aerin stomped her feet and pouted. "It's not fair!" She whined.

Sehun snickered at Aerin and got a glare from her. "Don't laugh, Oh Sehun," his mom raised her eyebrow. "You too, I'll throw your new Wii away if you refuse."

Sehun groaned and stomped his feet too. "But why?!"

"So it's settled!" Aerin's mom beamed. "We'll be leaving first. Behave, kids!" Sehun's mom waved and left with her mom.

What in the world?

 

---

 

"Why do I have to stuck with you again?!" Aerin grumpily said.

"This is the 10th time you've said that!" Sehun snapped at her. Aerin huh-ed him and crossed her arms. As she looked around the mall, her eyes glimmered in excitement when she spotted her favorite shop. Not bothering to tell Sehun where she was going, she ran to the shop.

"I don't get it why our moms want us to be together." He said, still not realizing Aerin was gone. "It's so frustrating!"

People around the mall mistaken Sehun as a lunatic person because he was talking to no one.

"Why are you so quiet, Ugly?" He asked while shifting to his right and found people staring weirdly at him instead of Aerin.

He stopped walking and face palmed himself, feeling embarrassed. Where the hell is that Ugly?!

Aerin's mouth watered when she looked at the lollipops around her. "Holly lollipops," she muttered.

She found her favorite lollipops had only one pack left and took it. A person also took the same pack and Aerin looked at him.

The hot guy!

The cute girl!

She just stared at him like that and Taehyung cleared his throat. "Here, take it." He smiled.

Aerin blinked rapidly before coming back to her senses. "Nah, you can take it. I still have tons at my house." She said in a cute voice. It was pure lie, she had only 2 packs left back at her dorm.

"Really? Thanks. I'm Kim Taehyung, by the way." He smiled and held his hand out for her to shake. Aerin gladly shook it. "I'm Kim Aerin."

On the other side, Sehun was looking for Aerin around the mall. He couldn't lose her, his mom would choke him to death. He ruffled his hair in frustration and swiped the sweats on his forehead.

Then, the realization hit him. Why the heck didn't he call her before searching for her?!

Just when he dialed her number, he saw a familiar figure walked out from a lollipop shop with Taehyung. Kim Taehyung?!

He walked towards them and shoved his phone in his pocket. "Geez, Ugly!" He snapped. Aerin looked up to the person who called her nickname. Guilt immediately ate her. "Why didn't you tell me where you're going? Damn it, I thought I lost you!"

"Hey, hey. Don't snap at a girl like that." Taehyung defended as he glared at Sehun. And of course Sehun glared back. Seeing his familiar glare, Taehyung then remembered where he had seen Sehun. The one who stood beside Aerin last Friday in gym class.

"Sorry," Aerin finally said, staring straight at Sehun. "I was just so happy that I forgot to tell you."

"Are you her boyfriend?" Taehyung asked. He really hoped not because he had liked Aerin a bit. Aerin opened to deny it but Sehun was faster as he slapped his palm on Aerin's mouth.

"Yes. So, will you excuse us? You're ruining our date." Sehun calmly said and smirked when he saw Taehyung's expression. Surprised.

Sehun dragged Aerin with him, leaving Taehyung dumbfounded. When he was out of their sight, Sehun let go of Aerin and wiped his hand on her shirt. Aerin hissed and rolled her eyes, then slapped his arm hard.

"Why the heck did you tell him you're my boyfriend?!" Aerin spat. Sehun winced and flicked her forehead.

"I still haven't forgiven you what you did, okay."

"Don't change the subject, butthead!"

"What?!"

"You just ruined my love life!"

"You like that guy?!"

"So what if I do? Darn, now he's not gonna like me ever!" Aerin hissed and walked away first, stomping on every step.

"Yeah, walk away first! I'm gonna tell your mom that you left me and say bye-bye to your credit cards and lollipops!" Sehun shouted and turned to the opposite way. Aerin stopped at her tracks and turned to meet Sehun's back. She rolled her eyes before running to catch him.

"Aww, Sehunnie~ You won't, right?" Aerin seduced in her cute voice. Sehun kept walking and ignored her.

"Watch me." He said not too coldly.

"Sehun-ah~" she tiptoed to ruffle his hair because she was only 164 cm while Sehun was 185 cm.

He shook his head firmly.

"I'll buy you bubble tea."

Sehun stopped walking and Aerin mentally made a rainbow.

"When?"

"Of course, now, butthead." She rolled her eyes.

"No, thanks." And he continued walking but Aerin stopped him.

"Now and tomorrow?"

/shakes head/

"Now, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow?"

/shakes head/

"A week?"

/shakes head/

"Fine, fine! Everyday!" She groaned.

Sehun turned back and grinned, patting her head. "That's my girl." Aerin yanked his hand away and blew her bangs.

 

---

 

"You really don't want to buy any?" Sehun asked while waiting for his order.

Aerin shook her head. "I need to save my money to treat you bubble tea everyday, butthead." She muttered.

"Serves you right." Sehun snickered and got a whack from Aerin.

"Here's your order, Sehun-ssi?" The waiter called. Sehun nodded and took it from him. "Sharing it with your girlfriend?" The waiter teased.

Sehun just smiled and nodded.

To be honest, he didn't know why he claimed Aerin as his girlfriend to everyone when it was so obvious that they didn't like each other.

Aerin and Sehun were now waiting for their moms who told them to wait for them at the mall entrance. Aerin was tapping her right foot impatiently and Sehun was drinking his chocolate bubble tea happily. He glanced at Aerin, whose lips were so dry. He looked at his bubble tea then at Aerin repeatedly.

"Here," Sehun said as he gave her his bubble tea. Aerin stared blankly at the bubble tea Sehun was holding.

Luhan, who came with Xiumin, Chen and Tao, saw both of them at the entrance and gasped. "Holy ! Aren't they Aerin and Sehun?!"

Xiumin looked to where Luhan pointed at and told the boys to quickly hide behind an advertisement stand. "My, my. My ship is getting ready to sail." He smiled evilly.

"What are they doing?" Chen asked, poking his head out to look at them.

"It seems like a date." Tao said.

Luhan shook his head. "Darn Sehunnie, why told us that he wanted to meet up with his mom but actually he's having a date with Aerin?"

"Like hell I would drink using your straw!" Aerin whined. Sehun rolled his eyes and switched the straw. Aerin smiled and took it from Sehun's grasp it, drinking it happily.

"Bipolar."

Aerin swallowed before shooting back at him. "Pearls freak."

"Hey, pearls are delicious!"

"Grow up, butthead." She rolled her eyes.

"Why are they always bickering anytime and anywhere?! Can't they at least enjoy the moment?" Luhan face palmed himself, they were still hiding behind the advertisement stand. Chen was taking pictures of them to show the rest of EXO.

Xiumin smiled. "Couples who bicker over small things like them are the most wanted couple in the world."

Tao wrinkled his nose. "They're not even a couple and they bicker almost every time. Not gonna happen."

"They will realize their feelings. All they need is just time." Xiumin said while glancing at the nonstop bickering bestfriends.

Wow, Xiumin. When did you become this wise?

 

[A/N]: Hello my dear readers! :3 lol please leave a comment and don't forget to subscribe! ;;) (I think I'm saying this in every chapter lol)

thank you for subscribing! :') tbh, I love reading your comments! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ