Meet the Roommate

My Annoying Roommate
 

Chapter 1

Moving In


 

 

Boxes and stuffs scattering everywhere in my room. Don't misunderstand, I'm a very neat person. It's just that I'm moving in to SM High School, my dream school! But too bad I'll be only studying there for a year. Well, it's because I handed in my registration paper later than the deadline when I've graduated from my junior year, yeah, clap hands for me. Lucky me, I got accepted this year, even though it's just a year, I hope it's worth it. Now, enough talking, back to packing.

I was too lazy to pack up my things yesterday night because chubbybaek /promoting~ hahaha/ updated her story! Damn author updating in the wrong time. But, the update is worth my time. So, I ended up waking up at 5 in the morning. Don't worry darling, they told me to come to SMHS at 1, so I got a lot of time packing my stuffs.

After I was done packing, I went downstairs to eat lunch, yeah lunch. I haven't eaten breakfast because packing took me a lot of time. Seriously, I need to arrange my things again when I arrive in SMHS. I think it'll take me 56287964 hours to finish. Great, just great. 

I saw my mom still cooking in the kitchen and greeted her.

"Just woke up, Lollipop Queen?" My mom teased as she pinched my cheeks.

"Nah. I woke up," I glanced at the clock above the cupboard. "6 hours ago." I opened the cupboard and grabbed my favorite cup. "Really? Wait a minute, lunch is almost ready." My mom said while stirring the pan with a spatula. I nodded and decided to watch some program in the living room.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Wah~ You made my favorite food!" I beamed excitedly as I stared at the omelet in front of me. My mom patted my hair and took a seat, facing me. "Of course, my daughter is going to live by her own." She smiled at me and watched me eating peacefully. I swallowed the rice and said, "Oh, please, Mom. It's not like I'm going to leave this house forever."

"But still." She sighed. "Quickly finish it off. Do you want to get blacklisted on the first day?"

"Geez, Mom. I'm enjoying my last omelet." I rolled my eyes at her.

After I finished eating, I went to my room to take a refreshing shower. When I was done, I changed into a 3p (plain pastel pink) blouse and a pair of pastel blue shorts. I put some BB cream on my face and tied my hair into a tight ponytail with a neon-yellow ribbon. Have I told you that I have so much cuteness? Well, now you know. People in my previous school loved me a lot. But that doesn't mean I'm a queenka that loves to bullies people around. Puh-lease, queenkas are just some es who don't have anything to do except for ing. Although it's sad to leave my friends, but it's also a happy thing because I'm finally free from Oh freaking Sehun! Hooray for me! Taking one last glance of my almost-empty room, I sighed and smiled before slamming the door shut.

When I went downstairs, my mom was already waiting for me with a sad-proud face. My luggages and boxes were already in the car. Wow, how fast.

"Can you not go?" She joked. I saw some tears forming in her eyes. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Mom, you're being dramatic. Besides, it's only a year. I'll visit you on Sundays, if I have time." I said as I hugged her.

"Can you take care of yourself?" She asked as we pulled away.

"Mom," I sighed. "I'm 18. I can take care of myself. Don't worry about me."

She pulled me into a hug again and patted my back softly. "Aigoo, my eldest daughter is so mature now."

"You still have Haerin. And if you want more, you could make another with Dad." I laughed my off and got a whack on my back. I took a glance at my watch which read 12.24 pm. "Mom, I gotta go now."

She sighed. "I wish I could send you off." My mom had an urgent meeting to go at 2, so she couldn't send me off which is a good thing because I don't need to see my mom crying in front of me. My dad... He's in a business trip, so that's why he's not here. She pecked my cheeks, forehead, all of my face. I grumbled in annoyance and pecked her cheeks too.

"Enough, enough. I'm really going to be late. Bye, Mom. Take care!" I waved at her like a retarded kid and she waved back. "You too, take care." She said as she wiped her tears. I hopped on the car and my chauffeur started the engine. I rolled the windows down and waved at her again.

 

WHOA is the word you use when you see something incredible. It's the word I used when I first saw SM High School for live. SMHS has 4 buildings, a large soccer field, a swimming pool and a gym. A FREAKING GYM. There were only several students roaming around the school because it's still holiday.

After I finished admiring SMHS, I decided to go see the principal because I don't wanna get blacklisted on my first day. I seriously don't know where the hell my things were and I don't care. Maybe someone had them moved in my dorm, right?

"Kim Aerin?" The principal called. "Yes, that's me." I bowed at him. He eyed me and cleared his throat. "Okay... So, Ms. Kim, because of our limited dorms," He started and I started to panic. Seriously, don't tell me he's going to kick me out? Old man, if you dare, I swear I'll ki--

"You will be living in a boy's dorm. Don't worry, we have changed your bed into a girly one." What the actual fudge... I don't care about the bed, but me? Living with a boy is is is is WHOA.

"WHAT?!" I finally shrieked. This principal is kidding, right? "I hope it's okay, Ms. Kim." He said. How would it be okay? No way, I'm gonna live with a boy! What if he is some kind of ert? What if-- UGH. "B-But, I'm living with a boy, Mr. Lee!" I whined as I pouted, just to gain some sympathy but failed miserably. 

"This is your own fault also. You handed in your registration paper late. So, it's your choice, Ms. Kim. Take it or leave it." Mr. Lee said as he clicked his pen repeatedly. I grew quiet. What he said is true though. I handed it in late. Should I go back to my previous school? But it's SMHS we're talking about! My dream school. I huffed and exhaled deeply. "Fine, I'll take it." I hope my roommate is the derpiest dork ever. 

"Good. Here's your schedule, uniform, and P.E clothes." He said as he handed me the said things. "Mr. Huang will show you your dorm." I thanked and bowed politely at him. Just as I got out from his office, I sighed deeply and knocked my head with my fist. "You, pabo, Kim Aerin. What have you got yourself into?" I muttered to myself.

SMHS is a very awesome school. It's clean and the boys' dorms are cool. (I peeked.) I can't wait to see mine. The classes are so clean and neat, unlike my previous school, duh. "Here's your dorm, Ms. Kim. Have a nice day." That Mr. Huang said and he unlocked the door. "Huang seonsaengnim, where's the girls' dorm?" I asked. "It's in Bloc A." I nodded in understanding and turned to my dorm. My jaw dropped open when I saw it. 

 

My concern about my boy roommate suddenly vanished away when I saw it. My things were already there. How fast. I bid Mr. Huang a thank-you and stepped inside my dorm. I looked around it and decided to take the second floor bed. I arranged my things and clothes again. How tiring. When I was finished, I plopped on the bed and closed my eyes for a while. That was when the hell came to me.

I jumped on my bed when I heard someone unlocking the door. My heart was thumping like crazy, not because I was scared. I was so dead curious of who my boy roommate was. I went to the door and at the same time, the door cracked open. My eyes widened in shock when I saw who it was.

Oh

Freaking

Sehun

"What are you doing here?" I snapped at him. Seriously, what the hell was that ert doing here? He moved from our previous school too? 

"Excuse me?" He furrowed his eyebrows at me. "That's my line. What are you doing here?" He shot back.

I dryly chuckled. "Can't you see? This is my room."

"Ha-ha. Very funny, Kim Aerin. This is my room." Sehun mocked me as he waved his keys in front of me. 

Oh shoot.

"Oh God, no." I shook my head, still not believing what was happening. "Don't tell me you're my roommate?!" I hissed at him.

"What?!"

 

 

Sehun and I were having a staring contest as we sat face to face. "I still can't believe you're my roommate." I said, sighing deeply. "Me either." He said, rolling his eyes at me. I glared at him. "That old man told me I'll be living with a girl. I even wished to have a y roommate and yet she turned out to be a short cutie-cutie girl." Sehun complained and got thrown a mini pillow by me. How dare he said I'm a cutie-cutie? Ew, that doesn't even exist in any dictionary.

I guess I'm not yet free from this Oh Sehun.

"Oh yeah, whatever, butthead. I'm not happy that you're my roommate too." I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, you got the bottom bed." I said as I got up from the comfy couch and headed to the bathroom. I washed my face with some water and looked at myself on the mirror. "My life is so great."

I thought my life's already peaceful without that brat teasing and annoying the hell out of me. But I guess I was dead wrong. Why did he even move in the first place?! And worse, why did he even move in the same school like mine?!

Knock. Knock.

"What?!"I grumbled frustratedly from the bathroom.

"Phew. I thought you're dead." This little piece of . "I need to use the bathroom, be quick. You've been in there for like thir--" I rolled my eyes in annoyance and opened the bathroom door for him. "Satisfied?" I spat at him and shoved him aside. "--ty minutes. Meanie." He shot me a glare before entering the bathroom.

I ignored him and took a look at his things. At least, he's neat. If he isn't, I might have to kick his out of here. I checked his wardrobe and I was amused. He indeed is neat. I giggled when I spotted his boxers. Oh God, I looked like a ert. I immediately slammed his wardrobe shut and opened my own wardrobe and pretended to close it back when he got out from the bathroom. He stared at me suspiciously and I innocently blinked at him. "What?"

"No...thing." He said, eyes still on me. I looked away and cleared my throat. Damn it, did he know that I checked his things out?

When the clock struck straight 7 at night, a bell rang. I seriously had no idea what that meant, neither did Sehun. "You go ask what that means." Sehun's head popped at the edge of my bed.

"Yah! Don't scare me like that!" I yelled as I threw my panda doll at him. He lost his balance and fell with a loud thud. I gasped and looked at him who was wincing in pain from the edge of my bed. "Sorry." I muttered while laughing.

"If you're not gonna help me, at least ask what the bell means." He protested while rubbing his head.

"Fine, fine." I growled, getting up from my bed and went down. I walked past him and opened the front door.

People were heading the same way. Where are they heading? I scratched my head and stopped a boy with eyebags from his track. "Um, may I ask where are you people heading?" I asked politely, not forgetting to smile.

He eyed me from head to toe. Maybe he was curious of why the heck was this girl doing in boys' dorm. "New student?" He asked. I only nodded. "We're heading to the cafeteria, dinner time." He said and smiled. I made an 'O' shape while nodding. "Wanna come? I'll show you the way." He offered nicely. This guys is such a gentleman, unlike that butthead. Ugh, I hate him so much. "Sure, I'll get my jacket." And by that jacket, I mean to inform that butthead.

It was a long way to the cafeteria. Heck, I'm too lazy to walk if I get hungry at night. "Here's the cafeteria. See ya around." The boy said and waved at me and Sehun. Wow, it was so crowded. I could barely see any seats left.

Then, Sehun and I lined up to grab our dinner. I wanted to throw up when I heard the girl next to me told her friend, "Is that a new student? Wah~ He's handsome!" Sure, Sehun got the looks, but puh-lease, behind that angelic face of his, he's such an immature brat. I shook my head in disbelief. Sehun seemed to notice their compliments, because I saw him smiling like an idiot. "Handsome my ." I muttered softly through my gritted teeth.

After grabbing our dinner, I spotted an empty table at the very back and turned to Sehun who was busy seeking for empty seats too.

"I saw one back there. Wanna join?" I told him while holding my tray. I invited him because I didn't want to be alone. He's the only one I knew here and I don't to be stamped as a loner. Heck, people love me, so a loner doesn't suit me at all.

"Ms. Cutie-cutie is being nice." He teased and smirked at me.

"Cut that Ms. Cutie-cutie out, seriously. I'd rather be called ugly than that." I glared at him as I started walking to the empty table with Sehun following next to me.

"You ask for it, Ugly."

"Yeah, right. So childish." I rolled my eyes at him as I sat in front of him and started eating. Ugh, the food was really bad. Yuck. I miss my mom's omelet already...

"Says someone who eats 3 lollipops a day." He shot back at me and I sighed in defeat and ignored him.

I was eating so uncomfortably because of the table on my right was admiring Sehun, the table on my left was trying to flirt with me and the person in front of me was actually smiling back flirtatiously at the table on my right. I twirled my fried-soba with my fork repeatedly. I kinda lost my appetite.

"Wow, you got so many fans already." I spoke out, eyes on the fried-soba I was twirling.

"Why? Jealous?"

"You wish." I snorted. "Look at my left." I shivered when I looked at the boys on my left were drooling. I know I'm cute and all, but stop checking me out you're not my style at all!

"Wow, they look like they wanna eat you so badly." He snickered and slurped his own soba.

I rolled my eyes and twirled my soba again. "You're not eating? I mean, you keep twirling it for 10 minutes already." Sehun said as he flipped his hair like a 16-year-old Justin Bieber. That made his fangirls on my left squealing like Beliebers. Geez.

"Nah. I lost my appetite because of you." I said, glaring at him.

"Give it to me then, I'm not full yet."

I scoffed and harshly pushed my tray to him. "It's all yours."

"Thanks, Ugly. Maybe I should annoy you more so I can get free food." He retorted while smirking. Oh, how I wish I could rip that handsome face of his off!

"Pssh. Whatever, I'm going back."

"That fast?"

"Yeah, I still want my pretty face, so I'm going back first before your fangirls could kill me if they found out we're living in the same dorm. Toodles." I simply stated as I stood up and went back to my our dorm.

"Ahhhh~" I yawned as I bounced on my bed. I had just finished washing my face, brushing my teeth and changing into a plain worn-out shirt with some Simpsons printed on it and a pair of short shorts. Anyways, where's that butthead? It's almost 10 and tomorrow's the first day of school. Aish, why am I even worrying about him? Just go to sleep, Aerin.

 

 

 

My stupid alarm literally ruined my sweet dream. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times before stretching my arms. I pulled my blanket off my body and glanced at my alarm clock. 7.08 am.

WHAT?! 7.08 am?! I widened my eyes and quickly got off my bed. I'm pretty sure I set it at 6 last night, but why?! I checked if Sehun was still there, but no. He's gone. That butthead... I clenched my fist tightly and yelled, "OH SEHUN!"

 

 

[A/N]: How's the first chapter? I enjoyed writing this honestly hahaha. I decided to use To The Beautiful You's dorm because it is so cool! Thank you to the ones who subscribed to this story even before I posted the first chapter! :D Please subscribe, comment and upvote! :D It means a lot to me. :)

 

Toodles! - J