Christmas Party part 2

Naeun's Diary

25 December 2013

I never knew love it would be hurt like this. I thought, it’s okay for me if he didn’t know what I feel inside. I will fine, if just only me who look at him and I don’t want to be greedy to have him love me too.

I felt happy just to saw him from far. Sometimes satisfy just to stare his back, watched his moves and gestures.

Sulli said, “stupid. How can be love just like that? Love must be told. How can you give up for the thing that you haven’t started yet”.

I said to her, “I am afraid, afraid he doesn’t love me back, and my pride is high”.

“There is no pride when it come love dear, but what do you do now? Do you regret it?”.

“I don’t know”.

Yeah..My heart was burst into unidentified feeling. The fact is I was deeply hurt when I saw him.    

I felt I already woke up from my fairy tale dream.

 

--Sunflower—

 

***

 

A short hair girl entered the café. she has a planned to celebrate their Christmas on here.

“Ya! Why you look gloomy Soo Jungah? This is Christmas! Cheer up!”, she touched her shoulder as she sit beside her.

She sighs, “I don’t know, everything seems incorrect lately”.

“Why? Are you have a fought again with that oppa?”.

“I don’t know, hard to read his mind lately”.

“Cheer up! You love him and I am sure he loves you too, everything that he did, just to show how big his love to you”.

“But he never told me that”.

“Boys are like that, he never told you what inside his heart, and it will hurt his pride”.

“What?”, Soo Jung laughs, “are you have experience this kind of boys before?”.

“Yeah..There is many boys like this surround me, for example is my Dad, a big boy”.

“You must be grateful have a protective Dad Saeunah”.

“Grateful? Mm.. if he a little flexible, it would be good”.

“Ah…are you already told him you will be in Golf tournament next month?”.

“not yet, but I already told my Eonnie, she said she will come too”.

“It’s good then, I hope I will come too”.

“You must, how dare you to not come”.

“But I need to ask him first”.

“Ah..Okay”.

 

***

 

“I got invitation from director of hospital”.

“heh…but why?”, Jinri and Naeun gave him a surprised look.

But before Taemin answer that question, Naeun’s father catches everyone attention. He stands on podium while hold his Champaign. 

“Everyone, let me introduce you, Lee Taemin…”.

Taemin was surprised because his name was mentioned by him. A person guided him to the podium as well as he stood beside him.

Naeun and Jinri were surprised too. They can’t understand the situation.

Jinri wides her eyes, “Naeunah…are your father has a planned to arrange you with Lee Taemin?”.

“Impossible, how it could be…”, her face was blushed a second when Jinri said that. Deeply in her heart, she hopes it’s the truth.

“He is the one of best Dentist in our country and I proud for him because he will join to our hospital as a Lecture and a take specialist too in here, so..Welcome”, he raised his glass and tossed it to Taemin glass.

“Thank you Sir”, he slightly bowed to him and to the guests.

“There is more than fifty specialist students who accepted, but I just invited ten of them, please the other, can you stand in podium with us?”.

One by one, they stand in podium, and Jaehyo is one of them too.

“Is he your secret admire Naeunah”, Jinri pointed Jaehyo.

“Oh…Really? I don’t remember him”. Naeun’s eyes are glued to Taemin.

Naeun expression seems disappointed, she thinks she expects more than that. Jinri just smiles beside her.

“I feel grateful to have you in here, hope you can contribute your knowledge to make this hospital more successful, for Dandook Hospital! Cheers! Merry Christmas!”. Everyone raised their glass.

Jinri pokes her, “it’s look like your father are happy now”.

She smirks, “his hobby is gather talented people”.

“Ya..Why don’t you approach Taemin now. It’s your chance while he talks with your father”.

“Shiro…I didn’t want him know I am his daughter”.

“Why? Maybe he will not think twice to accept you if he knows your status”.

“Are you thinking he is that type of guy?”

“Mm.. I am not sure. At least he will act nice to you”.

Naeun thinks hard. But while she staring at Taemin direction, she looks her Mom want approach her Dad and Taemin.

“Oh my God..”.

Jinri paused from eat cakes, “What?”.

“I must go there now, before my Mom…”, Naeun quicken her step ahead her mom but it failed as she bumped into someone chest. It leaved a lipstick marked on his white shirt. Even a second, she can smell his perfume, she knows this smell.

“I am so…ry”, she was startled because she saw a familiar annoyed face.

“You never stop to make trouble Miss”

Naeun bite her bottom lips and rushed to take a handkerchief in her clutch, try to wipe the stain.

“No need…”, he took off her hand and walked away. She heard his mumble something. 

In Naeun mind, “stupid…why I keep embarrassed myself in front of him”.

Jinri approached her as her laugh, “that’s a good way to marked him as yours Naeunah..haha”.

Naeun is about to cry, “Ottokke!”.

“Ya..I am joking”, she dragged her to the restroom.

Naeun is sobbing now. Jinri can’t understand why her friend likes this? Is she too sensitive? Is she in her period?.

After she a little calm, Jinri ask, “do you want to tell me what happen here?”.

“Jinriah…”.

“ng…”.

“Can you stay tonight in my house?”.

“Ahrasso…should we leave this party now?”.

Naeun nodded.

“Before we leave, fix your make up first, remove those panda eyes”.

Naeun look at mirror, she sighs, she wipes with handkerchief but it just makes her eyes release more tears.

“Ya!”, Jinri hugged her. “What happened to you? Are that bastard hurt you?”.

“Jinriah…he took off my hand and refused my handkerchief”.

“What?”, Jinri can’t believe what she heard, “are you cry for that?”.

“Why?”.

“Okay…let’s we talk about this later”, she wiped her tears with wet tissue and fix her hair.

Naeun excuse herself from her parent, she said she will leaved with Jinri.

Jinri drive her to her house. During the way, she just takes a glance to her who stares blankly upfront”.

This is the first time she look her friend cry over man, yeah..Beside her father. It’s strange feeling for her, she refused other man and just keep her heart for one person that she even didn’t know who is he. She thinks, Naeun is brave, takes a risk for something she didn’t sure.

Different for her, at first she didn’t love Minho as much now. She accepted him as her boyfriend just for fun because she didn’t want single. She was afraid for put all her heart for him, afraid to get hurt. Minho who kept pursues her and showed his love until she realized she love him too.

“Jinriah…”.

“mm…”.

“Can we fetch Saeun first? She said she near this area”.

“okay…where is she?”

“In Karaoke room near Café Lucky Star”.

“Is she celebrating Christmas in Karaoke room?”

“I don’t know..maybe”.

When Jinri parked her car near the Café, Naeun call her sister.

“Eonnie already arrived, we parked on the left from the café, and you know Jinri eonnie car right?”

She look Saeun out from Karaoke room with her friend. Her friend walks on the opposite from her sister.

 “Are her friend a little drunk?”, Jinri said. “eissh..still student dare to drink”.

“Weren’t we like that too huh?”’

“Oh..I am not remembered”, Jinri said and then they laughed.

But Naeun smiles suddenly fade as she looked a familiar guy approached Saeun friend. She lowered her window, to see more clearly. He is Lee Taemin.

Naeun dimly heard, “opppaa…saranghandaa..”, she hugged him tight.

“ya! Dare you to drink without me!”, he said while he piggybacked her.

“Where are you looking at”, Jinri looked at Naeun direction.

Naeun just stare them, without her realize, her tears start to fall again.

“Why you are cry again?”, Jinri handed her a tissue.

“aniya…”. She shook her head and upped her window again.

“eonnie, sorry for wait”, Saeun entered the car.

“Oh…it’s okay”, Jinri said as she scanned Naeun face. She worried with her.

 

 

 

 

 

are you expect something special when Naeun's father invite him? hhmm, am I dissapointed you?hehe...

please comment about this chapter^^

sorry for grammar and spelling mistake

happy reading!