Bad Boy

Naeun's Diary

 

“Mm…can we have a cup of coffee?”, in Naeun mind, “Son Naeun, you must be crazy! Yes I’m complete crazy, why I am too straightforward? Am I allowed to do that? It’s like I was confessed my feeling to him, ottoke!”. She bites her bottom lips, she always doing that when she really nervous.

This is not his first time get offer from woman. He knows how to handle this kind of situation, is she really just want a coffee? He scans her expression and smirk, “your lips will bleed if you bite it like that”.

She claps her lips, “oh..I am sorry”.

“No need to say sorry, but you must be worry for people will misunderstand me who bite your lips”, he surprised to himself for said those words. 

Naeun dilated her eyes, “oh!”, she touched her lips.

He curious what’s Naeun reaction after he said this words, “Or you want me to help you to bite it?”, he gave her a ert smile.

“De…ani..”, she closed with her hand.

“mmphuhaha…you are so funny”, he can’t hold his laugh.

She confuses and bewildered, why is he laugh? She feel being teased by him right now?.

 “And for your offer, I can’t”, he walked to his car.

Her heart is stop beating this time, “yeah…its better I die right now, he rejected my offer and it’s really embarrassing”, she mumbled to herself while hit her own head, ”I should come to my sense”.

“Naeun ssi!”, he opened passage door.

“De..”, she raised her head.

“Are you not come in?”.

“Oh…but…you said you can’t”, she didn’t understand the situation.

“I want something else, not coffee”.

“What do you want?”, she said as she crossed her hand, covered her chest.

“Such dirty mind, are you thinking I am ert? I want something else to fill my empty stomach beside coffee, it’s okay if you don’t want to…”, He said while he want to close the passage door.

“De…”, she run to Taemin direction, “I want!”, she rushed sit on the seat.

He smiles as he closes her door. He has another plan for her.

 

***

 

Naeun can’t stop her eyes to take a glance to Taemin. She thinks, it’s a miracle she able to sit in his car, just two of them. How could be he so handsome while holding a steering wheel? But maybe already dozen of ladies sit on his car. Her face is suddenly gloomy. She sighs but after that she smile again, “the important thing is, I am here beside him now”.

“This is the first time I am on the same car with a man beside my father or driver”.

“Really? Did you lie to me?”.

“Why? You don’t believe it?”.

“A woman like you, there must be many man have crushed on you, impossible for them to leave you alone”.

“Are you really thinking like that? So that’s why you don’t want to leave me alone?”.

“mhh…”, he glanced to her, he deliberate how he able to answer the question that he even didn’t know the answer. Actually, at first, he doubt with his real intention for accepted her offered, he can simply rejected it, like he always did but he came up an idea, he wanted to see what game that she want to play even though he didn’t sure he will able to followed it.

She looks at him with intense eyes, waiting for his answer.

“Why are you stare me like that?”. He always feels uneasy with her stare.

“Do you feel uncomfortable?”

“Yes…it feels like you want to eat me”.

“Hehe…I thought you familiar with this, you must be receive that kind of stare from many woman”.

“How do you know?”.

“Hmm..Just got feeling”, she wanted to say, because he is so handsome, but it stuck on . She knows the fact, he is quite popular because of his visual and intelligences.

They are silent again.

“Mm..Where are we going?”.

“Are you like gogi?”.

“De, I love it, nomu nomu love it”, every time she heard gogi, she always exited.

“We have the same tasted… I love gogi too”.

“Really?”.

“I like eat gogi, it remind me to someone”, he said as he returned the memories back.

Her smiles fade, “who?”.

He didn’t want answer her question; he just gave her a smile.

“We arrived…”, he said as he parks his car nearby the restaurant.

 

***

 

“Oh..Taemin ssi, it’s been a long time you didn’t come here?”, an ajumma greeted him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Imo”, he greeted her while hugged her.

She scans his body, “Why are you look so lanky?”.

“Imo, why are you become chubby?”.

“It because, you didn’t come here, didn’t want to eat up gogi here, why do you only come here once a year, don’t you know I miss you?”

“I know, that’s why I come rarely, you will miss me more”.

“Aigoo…don’t try to rag me, I will not fall on you”, she punched his arm gently.

Naeun stands beside him with awkwardly smile.

“Omo, who is she?”, that ajumma finally aware of Naeun presence.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am Son Naeun”, she bowed to her.

“Wait a second, are you come to give me a wedding invitation?”, she nudge Taemin waist.

Both Taemin and Naeun bewildered, “aniyo..”, they said together.

“She is…my assistance”, Taemin stuttered.

Naeun realizes, that is the truth, she is his assistance, but deep in her heart, she feel disappointed, 

“How can be an assistance so pretty?”.

“Imo…I’m hungry right now, serve us many of gogi”, he tapped Naeun’s shoulder as he dragged her to empty seat. Naeun felt a little electricity as he touched her.

After they sit, Taemin say, “I’m sorry for Imo reaction to you”.

“Aniya…It’s okay. Is she one of your family?”.

“No, it’s been fifteen years I used to visit this restaurant, so I’m familiar with her”.

She nodded.

 

***

 

“Is he Lee Taemin? Why is he coming with a girl?”, an ajumma with red apron approached her.

“That’s why I’ve questioned it. He said she is her assistance. He never bring anybody here beside her parent and her sister”, Imo said while he put lettuces and meats on the plate.

“Since his father left, he always come here alone every Christmas but today…”, Ajumma with red apron add it.

“ahh…I don’t know, bring this to their table”, she handed a tray full of gogi, lettuces, garlics and chilies.

While they are waiting for their food coming, Naeun’s phone is ringing.

“o.., what happen?”, Naeun slightly peeked at Taemin.

“Where are you? Are you already refused their offered?”, Jinri said.

Naeun stands up and walks to the corner, “I am at Gogi restaurant”.

“Why are you there? With who?”.

She little blushes as she said his name, “with Lee Taemin”. She peeped at his direction, she stared every move he had, and he is grilling their meat right now.

“What?”, Naeun pulled her phone away as she heard Jinri squeal.

“I can’t tell you now, I will tell you the detail later”, she brought down her voice low as she maintained Taemin can’t hear that.

“Aniya…I want to hear that now”, she disappointed.

“Later… bye!”, she rushed locked her phone and went to her seat.

“hehehe, the food already come”, she looked Taemin as he flipping through the meat.

“mmm…it's look like delicious”, she bite her chopstick.

He glance her, “What do you like? Medium or well done?”.

“Medium…”.

“This..”, he placed a meat on her plate.

“Thank you..”, she wrapped the meat with lettuce, a piece of chili, garlic and kimchi.

He can see her doing that from the side of his eyes. He kinda anticipate her will give him that wrapped meat. But he never thought she ate it for herself, He asked to himself, “why? Usually a woman try to feed me, but why this woman not?”, he browsed her expression.

“Are that delicious?”, he said with insulting tone.

 “mmm…delicious”, she raised her thumb.

He smirks, he become unsure again with her. He confused, Is she really like him or it’s just his thought only? He want to know what’s her reaction if he doing this.

 He wrap the meat and give it to her, he said, “ahh…”.

Naeun is surprise for a sudden, her cheek is blushing, and shyly she opens but before it enters hers, he pulls it and brings it to his mouth.

“Ya…”, Naeun protested.

“Ya? Are you said ‘Ya’ to me? Where is your respect? Definitely I am older than you and your sunbae. Dare you called me ‘Ya’, are we a friend or something?”, he scolded her.

“I am sorry sunbaenim”, she bowed to him as she regretted why she let out that words from . “What do you expect Naeunah.. You are come here not for a date”, she talked to herself.

 

***

Jinri call Minho after she called Naeun.

“Oppa…are you already lunch?”.

“De, why do you call me at bright day? It always at night before you sleep…are you really miss me?”.

“De, I miss you so much, I almost buy a ticket to Japan to follow you”.

“Mostly participant of colloquium brought their family together, I should bring you too, I am lonely here”.

“In two days later, we will meet again, oppa, there is something I want to ask you”.

“What is it?”.

“Is Lee Taemin has a girlfriend? Is he really has bad behave toward woman?”.

“Why suddenly you asked about him? Are you interested to him?”.

“Why should I? I already have you oppa, just tell me the answer”.

“From that I know, he never had girlfriend”.

“Are you serious? Why? He is not bad as visual”.

“Many women attracted to him, but a few were quietly step back and the others were directly rejected by him”.

“Why? Is he a gay?”.

“Why are you jumping in that conclusion? He doesn’t know how to treat a woman well, but he polite to elder. Maybe he had a trauma because his father left. Or he doesn’t find the right woman yet. I don’t know the exact reason too”.

“Mmhh…poor her”.

“Who is she?”.

“Just my friend…”.

“Is she Naeun?”.

“How do you know?”.

“You only have one best friend sweetie”.

“You promise don’t tell this to anybody, not to Taemin too”.

“Ahrasso sweetie…”.

“okay, Be careful there”.

“Just it? I want to talk with you more..”.

“We continue it tonight babe, muach..Love you”.

“Love you too”.

***

 

After they finish eating, she asks him, “Why are you always teased me?”, she stared at his eyes.

He gulps; this is what he hates the most from her. She has capability to control him.

“Why? Am I not allowed to?”.

“Ani…but..”, she rubbed her neck. “You can’t treated me like that, am I a toy for you?”.

“So what’s you expect me do?”.

She blinks her eyes, searches a answer, “kind…can you act nice to me?”.

“Why I must act nice to you?”.

She gape , she can’t believe, he would be this bad. She regrets for love him all this time.

He thought he must push her until he listen the word that he want to hear.

“Nappeunnam1…”, she mumbled.

“Why? Are you like this bad boy?”, he refers to himself.

She dilate her eyes as she disbelieve how that guy become this confident, “No, not at all”.

He nodded. “It’s good then, so I don’t have to bother about your feeling to me”. Actually, that’s not the word he want to hear, but at least he can sure one thing, she never try to close to him anymore and he never feel uncomfortable again.

She really doesn’t understand what he has tried to tell. At first, she thinks, she can be friendly with him or she has a little hope for her love to him. But what is this? She dreams a nice conversation and gets to know each other but it must be ended into something that she doesn’t expect.

***

 

During the way He drives her to her house, they didn’t say anything.

He reach her house but before she get off from his car, she said, “thank you for your treat sunbae, I never forget it for the rest of my life”, she still mad to him.

“Should I make more memorable?”

“Huh?”

He slowly make a move as his face close to her, he can see her eyes are widely stare at him. She looks like statue, freeze as she can felt his cold lip is remain to hers.

After a second, he release it, he smiles as he looks at her expression,

“goodbye..”

 

 

 

 

1. Nappeunnam means bad boy

 

(i am finish it with sleepy eyes, kekeke...)

please comment about this chapter

sorry for grammar and spelling mistake

happy reading^^