Confusing Feeling

Naeun's Diary

26 December 2013

To Ice Prince:

Why do you have to do that to me?

 Had I made mistake before? Why you leaved me with a pain and sore.

There was a moment I want to give up on you and a moment later you turned it on like there was nothing happen before.

Were you thinking my heart can easily to switch? Like switching cloth that you had wore.

Am I under your spell? Why I felt a hell?

And me, with my stupidity, I was willing to play on your game. Yeah..I’m completely insane.

Were you thought that was just a goodbye kiss? But for me, that was something I really miss.

 

-Sunflower-

***

 

“Oppa…where were you going?”, his sister said as he entered his house.

“Like usually…”, he walked to his room aimlessly and closed the door.

He put his head down to the table, he sighs as his memories back.

“Goodbye…”, he thought that was a really goodbye for her. He waited a reaction from her, like slapped his face maybe but she just frizzed and blinked her eyes. Actually, he didn’t satisfy in her reaction.

She gets off from his car and walk blankly to her house.

He little worry, he gets off too from his car, follows her from behind.

“Naeun ssi”, she turned her head and faced him.

He looks tears already wet her cheeks, her eyes are red, and she bend her head down, “Naeun ssi, are you okay?”.

“I am not okay”, she turned back and opened the gate of her house leaved him stunned with guilt.

He regrets, “Why I must kissed her? Blame to devil was stirred me”, he closed his eyes, “That tears, why it hurt me when I see her crying?”, he messed his hair, “I want to pushed her away, but why me that was pulled into her?”, he kept mumbled.

He stops his thought as he going to shower.

After shower, he joins with her sister sit with crossed leg on the floor while dry his wet hair with towel, “Ya, change the channel!”, he ordered his sister.

“Shiro…I want to watch this drama”, she hold the remote control tightly.

“cch…”, she is the boss of television, he never win against her.

“Okay, I think I should to tell you, I guess I already told that but it’s like you don’t understand. So I say it clearly. I don’t like you. If you’re act like this, I dislike you more”*

“How could a man so straightforwardly reject a woman, can’t he used a nice word?”, His sister mumbled.

“She doesn’t understand if he nice, so a man must used a cruel method to push her away”, Taemin argue her.

She gives him a squinted gaze.

“Wae?”, he replied her with dilated eyes.

“cchh..”.

“Because you are pathetic. And because you are a celebrity, truthfully, I was attracted for once. I did it because out of curiosity, but you think I did it because I like you, don’t you? Make me feel guilty…but because you a woman with high pride, I think you didn’t have to this far. If I know it will be like this, I will not do that all”*.

“So, what do you want me do?”*.

“Disappear from my eyes”* .

Tears already wet her cheek, “but why I think…you are lying to me”, Song Yi said with gentle voice*.

“You look! Women don’t understand even if he said with harsh word moreover he was nice”

“How cruel, definitely he likes her but why he used harsh word to her, nappeunnam1!”, his sister felt sad and annoyed.

“Nappeunnam?”, after he heard that word, his mind traveled back to four hours before, “am I this bad?”.

“She will more hurt if he let her to like him more deeply”, Taemin tried to defend himself through the actor character.

“This is the men syndrome. Men think they are know everything even the future too, cch..”

“Ya! Are you trying to mock me now?”.

“Why you are so sensitive oppa, I’m not talking about you”.

He scratches his back head. He don’t know why, her words got in his nerves.

They are laugh together when they saw how funny Song Yi’s acted after she got rejected from Do Min Joon.

“So, woman is not easy to let over her feeling”, He said.

“Don’t generalize woman oppa, we are not same”.

He wondered too, what she doing now after that sudden kiss. “Did she think about me? Or will she cry crazily?”. Without he realize, he thinks about her too.

“Epilog for each episode is always interesting, but waits…what is this? Did he kissed her?!”, his sister shout as she saw Do Min Joon stopped the time and walked approached Song Yi to kissed her while snow had stopped falling too.

“mhh…selfish, that was a irresponsible kiss”, she frown.

“Why? Are that romantic?”.

“it’s just for his desire, he didn’t think a woman just hurt because his word, dare him kissed her after he said he never want to see her again, I don’t know how men’s brain works”.

“Ya!”, Taemin felt that words just stabbed his heart.

“Why? That was true, if you love her, why you must kissed her secretly? It’s not fair for woman”.

“He..Has a reason to do that”, he shuttered to his word. He doesn’t know why he needs to explained this to his sister.

“What is the reason? He just afraid, scare, he can’t able to control his own feeling, terrified that he will hurt because he knows he will love her more than this, that just a coward action”.

“What did you say?”, he thought he misheard something.

“A co..ward..”, his sister said with straight voice.

Taemin felt something burn in his heart, “Ya!”.

“Why are you angry? You have the same problem too?”, she curious.

“Ani..i just defend all men in this world”, he walked fast to his room. He knew the conversation will lead to something that he won’t, she never stop until she satisfy her curiosity.

“It doesn’t look like that, why? Did you kiss her?”, she smiled and followed him to his room but she can’t entered because Taemin locked it.

“Oppa, open your door!”, he heard a the knocked sound.

“shiro…”

“Ahh..ahrasso, bring her to our house sooner oppa, hahaha”. Her laughed fade after a while.

It’s fascinating to her, to know his brother finally open up his heart for a woman. But she afraid, Taemin’s ‘thorns’ will hurt that woman. He is not a kind guy especially to a woman, he protective to his heart, yeah..He is afraid to get hurt.

 

***

 

“Morning Naeunah”, Jinri greeted her brightly as soon as she arrived.

“Morning”, she greeted her with depressed face.

“What happen with your face? Is that you happy tomorrow, spend Christmas day with someone that you love?”. She grinned ear to ear.

“Mhh…I don’t know”, she said as she threw roughly her bag on locker.

“Why? Did he doing something bad?”.

“Really bad…”

“Tell me…”.

Naeun tell her about what happened to her tomorrow. She tells her very detailed as she never able to forget it. At first she tells with shyly expression but at the end she is crying.

“He kissed you? Are you sure you’re not dreaming Naeunah?”

“I hope it was just a dream”.

“But why he did that?”.

“I don’t know…he is ambiguous”

“He is bad…really, really bad, how can he treat you like a….hmm…I can’t find a words”.

“Like a toy, after he satisfied, he threw me to the garbage”.

“Dare him mess with your feeling, if I see him now…errghh”, Jinri folded her hand and smacked it on the other hand.

“hehe…”, Naeun smiled. “Thank you…I feel more ease now”.

Jinri hug her, “it’s okay dear. There are many fishes in the sea, you will get someone better”.

“ngg…”, she doesn’t know, she able to get over her feeling to him, after all, he is her first love.

 

***

 

There is a knocked sound from her door.

“Oh..Naeunah”, Eunji greeted her with bright smile, “are you already made decision?”.

She closed the door, “The truth is I came here yesterday…”.

“Ottokke..Tomorrow we were closed, why you didn’t call me first?”.

“mhehe…I’m afraid to bother you but Taemin sunbae was here and…”.

“Ah…maybe he got called from his patient. And for your job here, you can come here in afternoon, Taemin open his practice at 4 p.m. He will come in…”.

 “Eunjiyah…”, Taemin entered her room. He paused as he looked Naeun was there. He never thought she will come here again after what he did.

“Oh..You have a guest, I will talk with you later”, when he about to went out.

“Mm…I am sorry sunbae, I refuse the offered, actually, yesterday, I wanted to tell you about this”.

“Oh, why Naeunah?”, Eunji little disappointed.

“Mm…I need to focus on my study unnie”, she forced to smile.

“It’s sound like you looking for excuses, but it’s okay, at least you learned something yesterday”, Taemin little mad and he didn’t know why.

Naeun gulp hard, trying to hold her anger, she doesn’t want to look weak in front of him, “Thank you for your lessoned sunbaenim”, Naeun bowed to him. “Unnie, I have to go now, thank you for your offered, hope we will meet again”, she was smile but her eyes was glassy.

Eunji feel something happen yesterday, but she hold to ask, “De…sorry for bother you with this”.

“Aniyo…it’s okay unnie”, she walked and passed him.

She can felt him was glanced at her. He holds her hand and he whispered to her as she stopped, “I need to talk with you privately”, she can felt a shiver on his spine as she felt his breath tickling her neck.

She releases her hand from his grip, “where?”.

Naeun go to his practice room and wait him there because he needs to talk with Eunji first. She felt miserable now, it’s like she let herself to be hurt once again.

“Ya! What did you do yesterday?”, Eunji scold him.

“I did like usually and for Naeun, mm…let me handle her first, after all I need her”. He confused it’s just for works or for his feeling.

“Ahrasso, talk nicely, if you can’t, better you shut your mouth”.

“De…I will not make mistake again”.

 

***

 

He opens the door and fined Naeun sits on the couch.

“Sorry for waiting”, he stood awkwardly in front of her, can’t choose to sit or just standing.

“I thought our problem already finish yesterday”, Naeun wandered her eyes. She didn’t want to look at his.

 “Forget about yesterday, let’s we talk about business”.

She can’t believe, how he can forget about that easily like he has experienced to do that for many women. “Yeah..It means nothing to you”.

“Why? You can’t forget it?”, he smiles a second, “are that your first kiss?”.

She gets embarrassed and mad at once. “Ani…”, she lied to him for her pride.

“Really?”, he disappointed. “If it’s not, just think that was nothing”.

“yeah..like a dust was brushed my lips and I wiped it because it’s dirty”, she really mad. She can’t able to control her anger.

He smirks, “you can use that metaphor”. He got what he wants. Her angry means she matter for that, he is greedy about this.

“Why did you refuse the offered”.

“I need to focus on my study”.

“Are that you will graduate next year? You can learn how to manage a clinic and unconditional patient in here. I used to help my lecture in clinic too when I was a student, it will improve your skill, but if you don’t want to, I can find another person”. He looked like promote his clinic to her but he didn’t want to look too desperate.

“Are you try to convince me?”, she thought he really professional when it come to work, how can he divide work and personal matter.  

“I should to convince you because I need you”. He found that logic enough for covered his real intention.

“Okay, I will think about it again”, she blamed herself for easily waved by his word. “But, I will accept it in one condition”.

“What is it?”.

“You must act nice to me”.

“Why I must to do that?”.

“Because I want to work comfortably”.

“Okay, I want one condition too”, Taemin felt unfair if he didn’t ask a requisite too.

“Why do you have too?”

“It’s inequitable if just you have a condition”.

“Okay, what is it?”

“Don’t stare me with your beautiful eyes for long”.

“Why?”.

“Because I want to work comfortably too”,

She confused why he acted like that, brought her heart up and down. She intense stares his eyes which made him freeze a second. She doesn’t know where the source of her brave for asking him,

 

“Do you like me?”

 

 

 

 

1. Nappeunnam means bad boy.

* I got it from a piece of  dialogue from 'You who came from the star' drama.

 

sorry for late update, i lil bit busy these day.

sorry for grammar and spelling mistake.

hope you like it, happy reading!