It's Okay

Naeun's Diary

“Are you still in love with her?”, Eunji said as soon as she arrived his office.

“Her? Who do you mean?”, he confused.

She takes a deep breath, “Naeun…”.

Jun Myeon wiped his face as he said, “Why are you bring her in our relationship?”.

“You are the one who bring her in our relationship since two years ago, when I study aboard, your heart had waived by her”, Eunji said with tremble voice, she didn’t want to look weak in front of him but she can’t hold her jealousy which made her sad.

He takes a deep breath as he said, “It just a past Eunji, Naeun is just a sister to me now, nothing more and she has a man that she love, he is your best friend, Taemin. So please stop with your delusion”.

“I am not delusion, I said based on the fact”, Eunji nearly shout as her tears start falling down.

He shout, “The fact that I know is I don’t have a special feeling with her!”. Jun Myeon threw his body on his seat while he holds his head as he got frustration because of her stubbornness.

Her voice softened as she said, “So, why were you hesitated to marry me? You are still doubt with your heart right?”.

He takes a long breath as he stands up and walk near to her, bend down his head in order to look at her eyes, “So, this is the real problem right? I was not hesitated but I have priority honey…”.

She looks him with questioned eyes, “It’s like I’m not your priority”.

 He holds her both hands, “Who said you are not my priority? Marry is not my priority now. And you know very well about it, I need to prove to my father that I can live independently without his money. I just build the third branch, by managing three cafés already steal my attention and I afraid, if we marry …before I’m more settle… you will hurt because my attention not full in you and… our family”. 

She closes her eyes as she said, “Sorry…I…don’t know”, she felt guilty for doubting his heart.

He wiped her tears as he brings her head close to her chest, he hugs her, “Honey, Naeun is just my past, my mistake and I’ll never do it again. I will marry you for sure but not now and I want you to patiently wait for me until the day we say ”I do”.

She stretches her hand around his waist, hold it tight, “I’m sorry…for doubting you”.

He brushes her hair as he sighs, “It’s okay honey”.

 

***

 

 “Oppa…”, Naeun stood awkwardly in front of the door.

“Ngg…”, Taemin said as he stood behind her.

“Are you sure we’re gonna do this?”, she turned behind and face him with worried face.

“Why? Are you don’t trust me?”.

“It’s not like I don’t trust you, but…”, she starched her ear due to nervousness.

He smirks, “If you feel awkward we can back to the car and find another place, but I doubt we can find one during this New Year holiday term, all hotel in this area must be fully booked and this is the fifth hotel that we visited, right? And we just had one room available”.

She sighs as she looks down, she is not worried with Taemin but she worried for herself. Is she able to control herself when she sleeps right beside him? She can’t ignore it, she attracts physically to him, she travels her eyes to his eyes, his sharps nose and his fully lips. Looking down to his broad shoulder and she starts curious about what his body looked like, wondering if his has abs underneath his coat. And down through his…, she shakes her head, What are you thinking Naeunah? You are the one who want to take it slowly, but what is this?, she thinks.

He touches her arm as he said, “Naeunah…Are you okay?”.

But she feels electricity run to her body as his hand touches her, suddenly butterfly feeling full inside her stomach up to her heart as she can feel it beating so fast, Oh my god, even just his touch, it’s killing me, she let out a small sigh out from .

Taemin pursed his eyebrow, trying to read her mind, but he end up with his conclusion, “I don’t know, does it bother you to sleep with me? I can just sleep on the cou..ch”, he opened the door and find there is just one bed in there, no couch, just one desk near the bed and one closet. “This is a small room, huh? Even the bed is not a king size”, he scratch her head and laugh awkwardly.

Naeun feels uneasy as she enters the room and startled as Taemin close the door, she blinks awkwardly as she felt Taemin moves beside her and walks to the closet. He start to take off his coat and hangs it, he turns behind as he look at Naeun her coat, “Ah..You must be getting cold, do you want take a bath?”, he said.

“Oh!”, she step backward as she tighten her coat again, “No, I’m not…Oppa, you can go first”.

He says as he looks at her eyes, “I can go after you”.

“N-no..I must call my Mom right now, she will be so worried if I still not back home”, she said as she search her phone in her bag, “Oh My, I didn’t bring my phone when I leave my house this morning”.

“You can use my phone instead, just tells your Mom, you are safe with me”, he said coolly as he took a couple pajamas that they bought before reach at hotel.

“But…”, she hesitated.

“After all I have a plan to meet your parent after this, introduce myself again to them not as your coworker but as your boyfriend”, he caressed her cheeks and kiss it softly before he entered the bathroom.

She widens her eyes as she felt hot in her cheeks. Then she dials her Mom’s phone number.

“Hello, Mom…”.

 

***

 

She randomly stands and stretch her hand and then she sit on the bed as she can hear Taemin showering from there. “He is showering…and we will be alone tonight, in this one bed, huehuehue”, she laughed awkwardly then she hits her head, “Stop thinking weird thing?”.

She startled as Taemin out from bathroom with his wet hair and dries it with small towel. In her eyes he looks so handsome even with simple white shirt and black loosen long pants.

She gulps hard as he approach her with his eyes look at her, he bend and support his body on his knees, he snapped his finger in front her face, “Naeunah, you are spacing out, what are you thinking?”.

“Oh…nothing”, she smiles as she stand and takes her pajamas, “I will take a bath…”, she close it door with rush, hits her head again, “Stupid Naeun!”.

While she starts to take off her clothes one by one, she wonders her eyes in there,

“Oh..So this is a soap that he wears before”, she chuckled as she touched it slightly.

 Then she heard Taemin knocking the door first while calling her name, “Naeunah, there is a towel rack inside the shower, you can use it”, he said from the outside.

She looks around as she found a towel, “yes, I saw it, thanks Oppa”.

“Oh..no problem, anything for you sweetheart”.

 

***

 

She walks out from bathroom carefully and saw Taemin laying on the bed while playing with his phone. She walks slowly while holding her towel and put it on the desk as she sits on the bed. She scratch her neck because she pinned her hair up and roll it make it like a bun on the top of her head. Her back still facing him, she’s wondering if she could bother him.

“hwaa…”, he yawn as he said, “Let’s just sleep Naeunah”, he walks to near the entrance door in order to turn the light off. She almost get heart attack as she feels Taemin climb the bed and stretch the blanket covers his body.

“Aren’t you going to sleep?”, he said as he saw her still in the sitting position.

“Oh..Yes”, she lifted her legs and put it under the blanket and slowly laid her body on the bed.

They just blankly stares the ceiling, hear each other breath sound because they are just an inch away.

“Oppa, are you mad at me?”, she said while turning her body facing him.

“I’m not mad, why would I be mad?”, he looked away and did some fake sulking.

“I know you’re lying oppa, you are upset with me because I’m not telling you what I feel before, did you?”

“No, I’m not”.

“Yes you are, you can’t lie to me Oppa, you seems very bad at lying”, she smirked at him.

“I said I’m…”, he stopped in mid-sentence when he feels his lips was been pressed again hers. She planted 3 long kisses on his top lip then bottom and then back to his top again. She kissed him on the corner of his mouth giving him a chance to pull away if he wanted to. He gently pushes her to take a breath and staring back at her with lovely gaze.

“Is this really you, Naeunah?”, he asked while smirking at her.

“Why? You don’t like it? You don’t seems to like it”, she sarcastically asked him.

“Well it’s not like that…it just I love to see the new side of you”.

“You even got a chance to know the new side of other girls before me”, she lying back down, facing away from him.

“Other girls? What do you mean by that? Are you sulking now? I can’t stand you like this”, he smiled and immediately slipping his arms around her small waist and pulled her body against him which its caused her feels some tickles.

“Oppa, you tickling me!!!Stop it please!!”, Naeun keeps laughing as Taemin keeps on tickling her until he leaned on her and pressed his lips passionately against hers.

“You know that I love you, don’t ever doubting me”, Taemin whispered, his lips were now against her own. Her eyes were locked intensely on his innocent face, expectant of a positive answer. She lifted her head and cupped his cheek with it; she inched closer, passes his face and whispered in his ears.

“Doubting you will be like doubting the existence of the stars”, Naeun pulled away, her lips lingered on his skin, and she inhaled the scent and held it as long as possible before disappearing.

She ends up burying her face on his shoulder. He lightly kisses her forehead and wrapped his arms around her as they slowly drift off to sleep.

 

***

 

Naeun slowly open her eyes as he is the first one she sees, that person staring her while still his head still rest on his pillow and said, “Good Morning”.

“Since when you wake up, oppa?”, she brushed her eyes.

“Not long ago as I pleased to see an angel sleep beside me”, he said.

She laughs, “So cheesy, this is too sweet for good morning greeting”.

“Do you want more than that?”, he smirked as he expected ‘yes’ answer from her.

She challenges him, “Yes…”.

He leans forward as he captivated her lips against him. He gives her a slight peck. “How is it? Are you satisfied?”.

“Hmm”, she lifted her shoulder while smiling, “No..Do it more”.

“What? So what do I have to do?”.

“All I want is..You”.

He smiles as he leans again to give her more kiss. He captures her lips with open mouth as well as she welcome him passionately. He deepens the kiss as he climbs into the top of her body, touches the side of her ear to her neck. He brushes her shoulder which makes her collar shirt pull out.

She rest her hand on his shoulder which the other hand push his waist closer to her. Just rage breath and kiss sound that they make. Taemin pull out from kiss as he widens his eyes feeling something awake from his body, “I am sorry Naeunah, it will be dangerous if we continue this”. He rises up as he goes to bathroom, leaves Naeun with confusing face.

Naeun knock the bathroom door, “Oppa…Are you okay?”.

“Yeah…I’m Okay”.

 How could I will be okay? He thinks. He must hold his desire as he reminds Naeun told him before to take it slow.

 

***

 

“Oppa…”, Naeun looked at him while he stirred his car.

“ng…”, he said as he still focus on the road.

She struggles to ask him or not. It still bothered her, why he suddenly goes to bathroom, is he really okay? But she end up ask him different question, “Mmm…I am worry for Dad reaction”.

“Why you should worry, you don’t face him alone, I will accompany you”, he said as he caress her hand.

“What if he angry and oppose our relationship?”.

“Why he will be angry? We didn’t do something wrong. Don’t too much think about that, how could he will mad with his beautiful daughter”, he said.

She smiles ear to ear as he heard that, so he really okay right? She thinks. Then she plants a kiss on his cheek.

“What are you doing just now?”, he said.

“I’m kissing your cheek”.

“You can’t do that…”.

“Why?”.

“Because I’m expensive, similar price to that Salchisal1”.

They laugh together.

 

***

 

Taemin park his car near from her house. They get off from the car and walk to the entrance door her house. Naeun unconsciously grips his hand tightly as she never wants to release it.

He seems can read her worried face, “Everything will be fine”, he pat slightly her hand and enter her house.

“Naeunah…”, her Mom greeted her as she came out from kitchen, with apron in hers.

“Mom…”, she said.

“Annyonghaseyo Omonim”, he bowed to her.

Her Mom looks at him while smile and pat his shoulder, “Have you two already breakfast? I am on preparing many foods for New Year”.

Naeun interrupted her as she ask, “Mom…Where is Dad?”.

“Your Dad? He is on his office room; he said as you arrive, he wants to talk to you”.

Naeun glance at Taemin who take a deep breath “Let me meet your father first”.

She protests, “No…we should meet Dad together”.

“I will be okay, don’t be too worry, Omonim, where is the office room?”, he said.

“You can walk through this corridor and find the first door, which is his office room”, her Mom said.

“Oppa…”, Naeun held his arms for begged to him for not going alone.

“It’s okay, your father do not eat human, right? hehe”, he tried to joke to ease her feeling.

Her Mom adding, “He will be okay Naeunah”.

He bows to her Mom as he excuses himself from there.

As his feet walk closer to the office room, his heart beat faster. He lies if he said he is not nervous, but this will be happen sooner or later, he must face it. He inhale more oxygen to fill his lung as he knocks that door and open it.

“Annyonghaseyo Abonim…”

 

 

 

 

1. Salchisal is one of best cut for beef. Marbled to the utmost, to the point of absurdity. The most expensive cut of all, typically around 8,000 won per 100 grams at a supermarket--it sold as high as 29,000 won, it can go higher--over 50,000 won at a restaurant.  In one on-line dictionary, the cut is referred to as "chuck tail flap" in English. 

 

 

About this chapter, is it okay readernim?hehe...You really wait so long for this, sorry...

Thank you to Zaradeamor for edit my grammar and spelling. Help me for romance scene ^^. And still believe me, I will not ignore your hardwork.

Please comment about this chapter.

Happy reading!

PS: This chapter is not rate M right? tell me if it is.