Confessed

Naeun's Diary

She almost spills her milk as she heard Naeun decision, “Are you serious? Think about it again Naeunah”, Jinri protested to her.

“I already think about it over and over again… and almost I want to rip my head but every time I think about it, the answer is stills the same. I can’t”, she laid her head on her shoulder while bit her banana bread lazily.

“You are really mad in love with him, are you sure? It’s okay for you if you might be hurt someday?”.

Naeun raise her head and look straight to her, “Jinriah…What is love?”

“Ng...”, she surprised for her question.

“You love Minho oppa, right?”

“De, but Minho oppa really love me, he never hurt me”.

“And you?”.

“I…Why me?”.

“Don’t you remember when Minho Oppa confessed his feeling to you, you were not 100 percent love him right? You accepted him just for fun and pitied him. I still remember how fooled him chased you everywhere, did everything you asked and you gave up because his effort”.

“But the most important is, I love him now not because I am pity for him”.

“Don’t you think Minho Oppa was hurt at that time? But he can endure it, because he loves you. If he gave up on you at that time, what will you do?”.

“Maybe… I never love him…”, she bent her head down.

“That’s why, I able to endure it because I love him. If I give up now, he will never love me”.

Jinri smiles, “I don’t understand your feeling because I never experience it. If that is your choice, I will support you but you must to know your limit Naeunah…love is not a decision, it comes from heart. If he says he doesn’t love you, you must give up”.

She chuckle, “I am not sure about the future but if I become crazy someday, you allow to stop me Jinriah..hehhe”.

“Haha…I will do it with pleasure dear.  But before that I must slap his cheek first”.

“Do it for me…hehe”.

 

***

 

Naeun sneaks her eyes to his room. There is nobody there. “Why I must lurked to his room?”, she mumbled.

She doesn’t realize there is somebody behind her, he sneaks his head beside her head, “Is there something weird in my room?.

She turns her head to him, “Oh my God..You scared me!”, she startled because their face really close. With her unbalance body she almost falls but he quickly holds her shoulder from behind.

Taemin slowly whispered in her ear, “Why you always make trouble Naeun ssi?”, it’s tickled her ear.

He releases his grip on her shoulder and pushed the door, “Come in”, while he pushed her back, lead her to enter the room.

He sit on his chair, “So, do you accept my offer?”.

“De, I accept it”, she stood awkwardly.

“Your decision easy to change, I still remember you rejected it yesterday”.

“Why? Am I not allowed to change my mind?”.

“No, it’s your decision, it’s up to you, mmh… first…I want your phone number”.

“For what?”.

“For better communication, if in the future, I might be late or to inform you I will take a holiday, so you don’t need to come or….to ask you for dinner, maybe”, he managed his face still stay cool.  

She can’t hold her smile, “Okay..”. She writes her phone number on paper and gives it to him with bright smile.

He types it on his phone and dial the number, “that’s my number”.

Vibrate sound from her phone, “Okay, I save it”, she can’t believe she has his number and typed it with name ‘ice prince’.

“Second…I will give you a contract because I want to make it as professional as possible. You are not as volunteer here, you are a staff and has salary. I already arranged it with Eunji so you will be more responsible for your job”.

“Are you already guessed I will accept it? It’s look like you already planned it before”.

“Yes, because I really confident about that”.

“Why are you so confident?”.

“Cause I can see it in your eyes”, he pointed her eyes with his index finger as he want to shoot her. Yeah..She already shot by him long time ago.

“What happened with my eyes?”, she touched her eyes.

He smirk, “it’s sparkling when you see me”.

She widen her eyes and avoids eye contact from him, “why are you so sure?”.

“It’s okay if it isn’t”.

Naeun still stand awkwardly, playing with her bag.

 “Put your belonging in that room”, Taemin pointed a changing room, “And..Are you bring this?”, he picked his white clothes.

“De…”.

“Okay, you can change in that room”.

When she put her bag on the couch, she is looking at Taemin stuff in that room too. The room is fit enough for a couch, small table on its side, and a bookcase. She wonders, ”Has he spent night in here?”, Because, she sees a pillow on the couch.  She can smell his fragrance from the room, “This is his bag”, and she touches it. “Oh..This is his jacket”, she smells it, “Ah…It’s good”, she giggling like a crazy but later she hits her head, “Come back to your sense Naeunah”.

It took a time for her out from that room, “Why you took so long in there? Are you messing with my stuff?”.

“Aniyo… Why should I do that?”, she pretend didn’t do anything.

 

***

 

“What’s your name?”, Naeun asked a five years old child.

She closes with one hand and the other hand hold his mother hand tightly.

“She little bit afraid, Miss”, her Mom spoke.

“Ottokke…if she doesn’t want to open , we can’t extraction her tooth”, she worried. Children patient is hard to handle.

Taemin walks approach him, “Oh..There is a princess here? Are you wanna play with oppa?”. She looks at him but still not release her grip from . Naeun Thought, “ya..kiddo, you must be so lucky to be called you princess from my Taemin”.

Taemin offers his hand but as surprise she grabs his hand. Naeun mumbled, “Huh..On that age, she recognizes a handsome one”. Naeun followed them from behind.

He escorts her to dental chair. “Why you don’t want open your mouth?”.

She say, “I’m shy!”.

“Why you are shy?”.

Her mom speak, “She feel embarrassed with her teeth, she doesn’t want you look at them”.

He smiles, “Ahrasoo, princess, do you want to hear my story?”, she nodded.

 ”But release your hand first”, she put her hand down.

“Good job”, he caresses her hair and she smiles shyly.

“Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess cried, why she cried? She was in pain because Mr. Tooth was sick. “Princess, please let me go!”, Mr. Tooth shout to her. But princess didn’t want to release him, why? Because she was afraid, he would more sick if she released him. Mr. Tooth said, “Princess, please help me, if you didn’t want to release me I will die and rotten here, let Taemin hyung bring me to his place. Princess said, “I don’t want, I don’t want to leave alone”. Mr. Tooth with his smile said to her, “sooner it will be another tooth to you, so, you don’t need me anymore”.

“Princess…you want to help me to release Mr. Tooth from his pain?”.

She nodded.

“Close your eyes first, said this mantra in your heart, ‘goodbye Mr. Tooth, hope you have a save flight’”.

“Flight?”, she questioned him.

“Yes, Mr. Tooth will flight with his ice rocket”.

“Ice rocket?”.

“Ngg…you will feel it”.

“Really?”, she excited as she closed her eyes.

“Don’t forget the mantra right? ‘ Goodbye Mr. Tooth, hope you have a save flight”, Taemin said as Naeun prepare a Chloroethyl spray, it gives her a cold sensation to cover her pain from extraction. She gives him an extraction tang, with a second, the tooth is out. He covers the socket and bloods with a tampon.

“Close your mouth and open your eyes, Mr. Tooth already departure”.

“Really?”

“Yeah..Give me hi five!”, she tossed her hand into him.

Before they leave, little child say to him, “Oppa, please marry me in the future! I will be more beautiful than that Eonnie”, she pointed Naeun.

Naeun dilated her eyes, “What happen with the kids nowadays?”.

Taemin just answer it with laugh.

After they leave, she looks at him who sit on his chair, “Have you got a lot of proposal like this before?”.

He smiles, “many..”.

Naeun slightly pout.

“Why? Do you want to propose to me too?”.

“Ani..”, she lied again. He doesn’t know, how many time she propose to him in her diary.

He smirk and say, “Ahrasso…”.

 

***

 

11 p.m, night

“Are you usually come home late?”, she cleaned dental chair and put medical tools to its place.

“De, this clinic is close at 10 p.m but if my works is not done before that, I will extend it even until 12 p.m”, he took off his white clothes and hang it.

“Have you overnight in here too? I saw a pillow in your room”.

“Rarely, if I lazy to drive back home”, he walks to changing room and take his bag, jacket and her bag too.

“This…”, he handed her bag

“Thank you sunbaenim”, she took her bag shyly.

“Drop the formalities, we aren’t in school atmosphere”.

“neh..(formal)”.

“neh??”.

“ngg…(informal)”.

He smiles as he look her shy.

“But I am not sure what should I call you”.

“Just…Taemin oppa”.

She smiles, “mhh..Okay”.

They walks to down stair and nobody there, just a cleaning service, “Ahjumonim…!”, he greeted her.

“Oh..Taeminah, are you want to back home?”.

“De…”.

“But who is this Ahgassi? Your girlfriend?”.

“Aniyo…I am his assistance, I’m Son Naeun”, she slightly bowed to her.

“hehe…”, Taemin laugh awkwardly, “de, she is my assistance”.

“We are going home Ahjumonim…”. Taemin said.

She waves her hand and continues clean the floor.

Naeun stand near the side of road, waiting for taxi.

“Why are you stand there?”.

Naeun turns her head and facing him who stands a meter beside her, “I am waiting Taxi”.

“Why? I brought my car. I can drop you on your house”.

“Really? Am I allow to?”.

“Yes, I will not leave you here alone in this hour”.

She walks behind him. She thought it will be nice if every night like this night. But the night that she was dream for long time ago has ended because she is sleeping on the entire way to her house. She is tired.

Taemin glance frequently to her, just to make sure she sleeps comfortably. He slows his car motion. This is what he wants, able to see her peacefully sleep every night, it will be good.

He stops the car in front of her house. He doesn’t want to bother her sleep.

He turns off the car, pulled out the seatbelt and laid his head on the car steering wheel, watching her closely. From her forehead, eyebrow, nose, and her cherry lip. Her barely neck expose due to loosen pink scarf. He takes deep inhale, he smells Naeun’s fragrance is everywhere.

Naeun seems awake from her dream, slowly she opens her heavy eyes and found Taemin is staring her.

“Why are you staring me like that? Is there drooling saliva in my face”, she touched her corner lips

With same pose, he blinked her eyes slowly, “Why do you love me?”.

She smiles as she pulled out the seatbelt, “Who said I love you”, every words come from has contrary meaning.

He smirks, “I think, I like you too”.

She is frozen.

“Why? Am I look too desperate to you? Are you pity on me?”, she thought she being teased by him again.

“Why you have a thought like that?”, he raised her head.

“You hate me…”.

“Who said I hate you?”.

She is silent and looks down. Nobody told her that he hates her, she judging just from his action toward her.

He never thought that Naeun thinks he hate her as he inhales deeply, “Everything has a big deal to me, even since I was in young age so that carrier and family are my priority. I used to wear a horse glasses, not look at around me, so I don’t know they might be hurt toward my action. I used to have no feelings and then you came along and screwed everything up”, he paused and looked at Naeun expression.

She looks desperate, “Am I a burden to you?”.

“You are the source of all of my trouble, but I don’t hate you”, he gave her a deeply gaze.

She confuses.

“It’s okay if you don’t understand it”, he said.

“I am not that stupid, you have trouble being with me but you don’t mind it, right?”.

“Ne…”.

“But why? You hate the uncomfortable things”.

“So that’s why I say, I like you too, how many time I should said this so you will understand it”, he is frustration now.

She holds her smiles, “Why are you sure I like you too?”.

“You really test my patient Son Naeun…with this..”, he grabbed her face and kiss her.

 

***

On the other hand, 9.30 p.m at Gimpo airport.

“Oppa…”, Jinri run to him and hug him tightly while said, “I miss you”.

“I miss you too dear”. He kisses her forehead.

“Why you look skinny? Look at your face, smaller than me”, she cupped his face.

“That’s because nobody want to feed me”, he gave her a fake pout.

“Aigoo…should we have late dinner?”, she put her hand around his waist.

“Kajaa…”, his hand on her shoulder.

They are walking to parking lot.

When she about to get in the car, she saw a familiar face. She paused as she sees him.

“Jinriah…what happen? Do you know him?”.

“Aniya.. Minho oppa, I think I see the different person”, she get in the car with dazzling face.

“Where we are going?”, he started her car machine.

“Hmm..Whenever you want oppa…”, she can’t think straight now.

After dinner and finally get home, she tried to reached Naeun by phone but Naeun seems not accept it. “She must know about this, arrgghh…Why she didn’t accept my phone, what is she doing now?”.

 

***

 

After one light kiss, he breaks and looks into her eyes closely. She smiles and caresses her lips on his but before she pulls it out, he travels his hand on her hair and reach her neck, pushed her roughly against him. That was a passionate kiss as she climbs over him into his seat. She sits comfortably on his lap while her hand pulled roughly his hair with their lip and tongue still attaching. Taemin’s warm hand slid around her waist, pulling her back against him. They get lost in pleasure, feeling each other’s heart beat and end up breaking the kiss and just panting out breaths against each other’s mouths.

They smile each other while her forehead rest on his. “That was an amazing CPR”, she said.

 “Yeah..We were doing that in front of your house”.

Naeun gape , want to move to her seat, “Dad will be angry if…”, before she finished her sentence, Taemin pulled her hand and made her embrace him hardly, he hugged her tightly, spoke near in her ear, “goodnight”.

She chuckle as she place her head on the crook of his neck, inhale deeply his fragrance, “goodnight oppa”.

Naeun walks happily to her room while humming a song. Free fall her body in the center of bed and close her eyes. She slaps her cheek twice because she can’t believe this is real.

She can’t hear her phone is vibrating.

She is sleeping with swollen lips and rolled her body with blanket.

 

***

 

His house already dark because it’s already mid night but it seems bright for him because he is happy now. When he about to entered his bedroom, he shout, “Oh my god!”.

He sees a girl with white face.

“Oppa…”, she turn on the lamp.

“Ya… Why you put that disgusting thing on your face”.

She wears mask, “It’s for my future husband you know, but…”, she smelled something.

She sniffs around make close his nose to Taemin, she give him squinted eyes, “aigoo…what were you doing oppa?”.

“W-Why?”, Taemin shuttered.

“And…”, she chucked, “What happen with your lips? Why there is a…”, she reached his lips as she touched a scar in his corner lips .

He pushes aside her hand.

“Aigoo… That was a rough kiss for sure, haha”.

His face become red as he said, “This is not a child business”.

He closed his door.

“Did popo Eonnie doing that, Oppa?”, Soo Jung shout from outside.

She smiles as she realize, “Oh my god, my mask is ruining”, she hurried back to her bedroom.

 

 

 

 

this is the longest chapter ever, phiuh..

thank you for Zaradeamor for fix my grammar-spelling and gave me many idea in this chapter, yeah...she haunted me a lot for finished this chapter quickly, LOL.

for fasting people, hope this chapter doesn't disturb you, hehehe...

please comment about this chapter.

happy reading guys^^