Jealousy

Naeun's Diary

 

She rests her head with her chin supported by her hand, stares him seductively, “Do you like me?”, she thought she must be crazy after she asked him that question. Fortunately, that question just stuck in . She wasn’t able to spill out those words like was locked by tape.

“Don’t stare me like that or I will fall in you?”, Taemin felt uncomfortable with her eyes but at the same time he enjoyed it even though his heart beat so fast.

She feels her cheeks already red this time. She avoids contact eyes with him, “Why is so hot in here?”, she was fanning her burned face with her hand. It didn’t matter how cold he was, the fact is, he still burned her*.

“Maybe I set the temperature too high but you make it become worse”, he gave her intense gaze and tilted his head, rested it by his hand. His instinct as a man become arouse, he can’t ignored it.  

“W-why?”, she shuttered as she could sense something is would be happen after this but she let him played with his game.

“Because you are here”, he smiled seductively as he was like uncontrolled car who drove with high speed and the brake was broken.

Naeun’s heart burst like fireworks. This is too much for her. She feels nervous, sweats are flowing in her head, and her heart beat become faster, yeah.. She got disease, this is love syndrome. She has frozen but still manage her gaze to him, search a sincerely in his.

It’s like they are in different world and time. Their eyes is flirting each other like nobody can divide them. But the romantic scene has ended as someone break in their fantasy.

“Oppa!”, a girl with high school uniform entered his room.

They glance at her together. Naeun’s expression suddenly changes after she looked at her. She is familiar with that girl.

“Oh…Soo Jung ah”, he stood up and approached her. He hugs her while whispers to her, “You come in the perfect time”.

She releases his hug, “Why are you like this Oppa?”.

He pointed a food box in her hand, “Oh..Is this for me?”. He takes it and say, “Thank you!”, he messed her long black hair.

“Oppa, this is not first time I did this, why do you acted exaggerate?”, She felt weirdness with his action.

Naeun can’t stand with this kind of atmosphere, “What is this? A while ago he was flirting with me and now he is hugging the other girl, it grinds my gears”, she holds her jealousy inside. “ehem…”, she made fake cough.

“I must go now sunbaenim”, she slightly bowed to him with annoyed face.

“Oh..Okay, please think again my offered Naeun ssi”, he smiled to her.

“Dare him smile to me!”, she mumbled as she leaved with slammed the door harshly. 

He surprises for her action and stares the door blankly, struggles to chase her or not. But he thinks he doesn’t need to explain anything to her, their relation is just coworkers.

“Oppa…”, Soo Jung shook his shoulder.

“Oh…you can leave”, he was back to his seat and took a glass of water to ease his feeling after the intense scene.

“Chh…Ahrasso, I don’t want to disturb the most busy man in this world”, she turned her body, “Ah…Is she the popo Eonnie?”. He spurts out the water from his mouth.

“Urgghh…Dirty, you don’t have to answer cause I already got it, bye Oppa!”, her giggling voice still heard even she was out from his room.

“How can she guess her?”, he reached tissue and wiped his wet lips. He chuckles, “If Soo Jung was came a little bit late maybe I already grabbed her face and kiss her”, he sighed regrettably.

 

***

 

She orders five slices strawberry cakes and Jun Myeon give her a weird looks. “Are you sure you want to eat this for yourself?”.

“De..I’m in the mood to eat those cakes”, she took the tray and went to her seat.

She puts down the tray harshly on the table and takes a big spoon of cakes and open widely and chews it roughly, “How many times is it, huh?”, she mumbled while eating.

“Why I keep waved by him?”, she took another big spoon.

“And, who was that girl? Is he dating with high school girl? Isn’t she too young for him?”, she gulped hard a bottle of water.

“She is young pretty girl who able to cook whereas me an old lady who never enters the kitchen even at once”, she put down her head on the table.

She raises her head, “Should I start to cook?”.

She slightly hit her head, “Stupid Naeun, he even doesn’t care about you, why you must be care for him?”.

“Are you okay Naeunah?”, Jun Myeon approached and sat beside her.

“Oh..Oppa, de, I’m okay”, she gave a fake smile.

He nodded, “I already modified the strawberry in this cake, so you will not choke again, hehe”.

“Oh…”, she realized, the strawberry was cut into slice but still looked pretty. “You don’t have to do that Oppa”.

“That was a terrified experienced for me, I don’t want it happen to you again and others costumers”.

“That was my fault, I am sorry…”.

“You don’t have to sorry, it was nobody faults”.

She suddenly remembers, “Oppa, do you know Lee Taemin well? You came with him when you visited me at the hospital”.

“Yes, of course, he is my girlfriend’s friend and they work together”.

“Just it?”.

“Why?”.

“Hmm…aniya, I just want to know his personality…”, she hid her real intention. She really want to know, is he has girlfriend or not.

“Ah…Are you take his offered to be his assistance?”.

“hehe…I’m still considering it”.

“mmm…what I must say, I know him when he was high school and he already made a friend with Eunji before I met her. I know him because of Eunji, she introduced him to me when she tested me”.

“Tested?”.

“She was purposely made me jealous”.

“Ah…that’s so childish”.

“But I admitted, it was effective. After that, I had courage to confess my feeling to her”.

“Really? Didn’t you think you want to give up on her? Because maybe you saw her could be better with him”.

“Yeah, I had that feeling when I saw her so happy with him. But if I didn’t confess it, I will regret it for the rest of my life”.

She nods and sighs, “I hope I can, but it’s already late”, she mumbled.

“What did you said?”.

“Aniya…”, she wanted to know more about Taemin but she just listened his nostalgic stories. “Mm.. How should I ask him without getting caught?”, she thinks hard for it.

 “mmm…Oppa”, she gave him a sly look.

He turns his head to her.

“Mm, you know the girl that close to Taemin sunbae? She is a high school girl student”.

“High school girl student?”.

She nods.

“Is that girl with black long hair and little skinny? And she lil bit talkative, right?”.

She nods enthusiasm, “De, she is. It’s look like she always gave him a food box, maybe for his dinner”.

“Are you already met her?”.

“Ngg…Who is she?”, she can’t hide her curiosity anymore.

Jun Myeon finds it’s really funny to see her like that. He can sense, Naeun has special feeling for Taemin, but she is unsure for Taemin’s feeling.

He holds his smile, “She is a special girl for him”.

Naeun smiles suddenly fade.

“You want me to introduce her to you?”.

“Oh…”, she startled.

He turns his head to the entrance door while waved his hand to her and smiles. Naeun looks at that direction too and see her again. “Why whenever I am she always there too?”.

That girl waves her hand with bright smile, “Oppa!”, she ran to their seat.

Soo Jung squint her eyes to him, “Are you cheating from Eunji Unnie now?”, She looks at toward Naeun “Oh…popo Eonnie, why are you here?”.

“Popo unnie?”, Naeun and Jun Myeon said together.

“Hehe..Forget it, Oppa, I order as usually for take away, please hurry, I don’t want miss my night class”, she pulled his hand and made him stand.

“But..I..Want..”. Before he finished his sentence, Soo Jung already pushed him away.

“Annyonghaseyo…”, she bowed to her. “Oh…Strawberry cake, I like it, Taemin Oppa like it too, we have similar tasted, Eonnie”.

“De..”, Naeun slightly nodded. She felt her words to add insult to her injury. She felt more jealous and annoyed.

 “Ah…I forget to introduce myself, I am Lee Soo Jung, Lee Taemin’s sister, nice to meet you”.

Naeun dilated her eyes as she can’t believe what she heard, “Lee..Taemin’s sister?”, she stood up from her seat.

“I am sorry, I don’t have a chance to introduce myself properly before”.

“It’s okay, I am sorry too”.

“For what?”

“Hehe..Nothing, I am Naeun, Son Naeun. And please take a sit”, she felt sorry to have a bad thought to her. She sighs, she was jealous for nothing.

 “Thank you Naeun Eonnie”,

“Ehemm…Are you want it?”, Naeun offered her cakes.

“De, with pleasure, hehe…”, she took a spoon of cake while she kept glancing at her.

Naeun feels awkward as she glances at her too. “Hehe…”, they smiled together.

“Can I ask a question to you Eonnie?”.

 She shocks for sudden request from her, “Oo..Yes, you can”.

“It maybe soundly rude but what is your relationship with Taemin Oppa?”, she can’t get the answer from her brother at least she can get it from her.

She searches a better answer for her, “He offered me to be his assistance in his clinic”.

“Ah..And..”, she wanted to know more.

“And…just it, nothing happen between us”, she lied to cover her feeling toward Taemin.

“Nothing happen? Are you sure Eonnie? It’s okay, I don’t tell about this to Teamin Oppa”, she gave her more courage to tell her more.

“Yes, I’m sure”, she can’t reveal this to his sister. She feels shy and embarrassed.

“Soo Jung ah, this is your order!”, Jun Myeon shout from cashier table.

 “De…”, she stood up from her seat. “I must go now Eonnie, thank you for the cake and..I think Taemin Oppa like you too, Eonnie fighting!”, she folded her hand and gave her a courage smile.

Naeun cheeks are reddening after she said those words to her. “Why those sibling always made me blush?”, she smiled secretly and she hope it’s true.

 

***

 

27 December 2013

Morning,

For me, no matter how much I give up for my feeling but my heart always finds its harbor and it’s you.

I want to let it flows, even it will bring me to a river full of shark or my ship might be broken, it’s okay as long as it’s you.

 I already take the risk when I let you invade into my peaceful heart and screw it, it’s fine because it’s you.

 However I scare, you might be not love me back but after this day,

 I will more scare if I lost you without able to ask,

 “Do you love me too?”

 

It’s okay, no matter how long it takes, I will wait until you say,

“I do”.

 

-Sunflower-

 

 

 

 

*quote from @word

Am I trolling you?hehe..I am sorry.

Who is already guess, Soo Jung is Taemin’s sister?

I was confusing for search the name of Taemin sibling, at first I put he had a Noona instead a dongsaeng. I search actress with name Tae but later I found, Kim Tae hee. Haha…it will be perfect if he has Tae hee Noona, but the story already flew, he has a dongsaeng. And she is Krystal, Lee Soo Jung, kekeke…

sorry for grammar and spelling mistake.

happy reading^^