In Dinner Time

Naeun's Diary

“What?”, Jinri opened widely.

Jinri and her boyfriend are enjoying their dinner at fancy restaurant. They always did couple time a month. She rarely met him recently cause he was busy with his study, third grade of Oral surgeon specialist. Next week he will go to Japan for colloquium, so today is a chance for her to meet him before he departs.  

He smiles, “you better close your mouth now, if you don’t want a bugs go into it”.

Jinri closed right away, “but…why?”, she blinked her eyes.

Jinri told him, she met Taemin in the hospitals yesterday.

“Your question was weird honey, why he doesn’t? He is one of the best dentists in South Korea, he reached his bachelor with laude and his skills are well known even he only open his own practice for six month, should you be proud he will be one of your lectures? “.

“I know..You already tell me that, but is he a little scary, I mean his personality kind a..”

“Kind a cold?”

Jinri nodded, “I know you had hard time for searched a replacement nurse for him, he can’t cooperate well with people”.

“But he is a kind guy. He will not harm you if you don’t make mistake”.

“Our clinic already hell enough cause we have Miss Min an old maddy maiden, but if he comes, I don’t know what disaster can be happen”. Jinri pulled her hair up.

“Relax honey, you are worried for the thing that are not happen yet”.

“Oh god, I hope nothing happen”, Jinri claps both her hand while Minho brushed her hair.

Minho already worried for him too. When it comes to study, he is doing well, really well but when it comes to interaction with people, he is bad.  He has problem to communicate well with people, but not to his patient, he cares. He worries if he able to teach his junior well.

Minho takes a look to his girlfriend who enjoys her food, “I think you are not too worried honey, your appetite is still good”.

She looked his eyes, “worried is worried, food is food, why I must stop eating?”

Minho laugh, “Ahrasso my sweet heart, eat many”,

“You want me become fat so you will take a glance to other woman?”

“Aniya honey.. I want you keep healthy”, he bewildered. In Minho mind, why her mood suddenly change?

“Liar…”, she squinted her eyes.

“Are you in your period?”,

“How do you know?”

 

***

 

Actually he didn’t want take that offers but if he didn’t take this opportunity, maybe he will wait a year for this. That hospital had cooperated with government to provide scholarship for specialist, but in one condition, he must be a lecture to his junior. Minho is the one who give that offers to him, he is familiar with the director of that hospital.

Minho knows his financial condition, being the only son who has mother with uncertain job and a sister is still a student, makes him to find way by his own to study and support his family. Being a dentist is not means you have much money, he just started his practice in this six month and must be share place with other dentist too. Fortunately, he much more settled now with many regular patients.

 When His Mom is cleaning his room, she finds a registration form in his table.

“Taeminah, what is it?”, his mom run to family room and showed him that papers.

He takes a glace to that paper and said, ‘oh..That is for my next study, I will take specialist next month”, He sits lazily on the floor while watching television.

“But it’s must be expensi..”

Before his mom completes her sentence, he cuts it, “its full payment”.

His mom sit beside him, “Taeminah..”.

He sits properly and holds her shoulder, “There is something makes you worried mom?”, He stared her lovingly.

His mom sighs, “I know you really want to study again, I’m grateful it is free, but… can you only focus run your own practice? Okay, it’s sound I am a materialistic mom, but next year your sister will take a university, and my saving money is not…”.

“I have enough money for her mom, beside that I will be a lecture to guide the junior one and I still open my practice at night so..”,

“Really?”

“Yes mom”

“Oh..Thank you my son”,

His sister out from her bedroom and see her mother and her brother hugged together, “what’s happen on here?”

Taemin and his Mom just laugh because her action.

“There is something funny in my face?”, she touched her face.

“haha..Nothing dear”, his mom goes to the kitchen and prepare their dinner.

“Your face are ugly”, Taemin said to her.

“You are the uglier one”, she frowns. He really like teased his sister.

“so tell your friend not disturb me when they visit our house, it’s burdensome because they think I am handsome”, he said as he lay his body on the floor with his hand support his head.

“Ugh..Narcissistic, I feel bad to my friend”, she kicks his .

“Ya! ”, Taemin shouted to her as he caressed his because of pain.

She running to the kitchen and shouted, “Mom!”.

 

***

 

Naeun stares her dinner blankly. She still doubt about what happened yesterday. She believes she was not dream because Jinri saw him too. Impossible Jinri came to her dream too.

 A part of her heart she was happy cause finally she met him, but the other side she was sad too cause she let him passed like five years ago. It’s weird if she suddenly grabbed his hand and said, “hello..Long time no see!”. She thinks he doesn’t remember her too.

“But..hmm..”, she hold her smile. Lee Taemin, finally she knew his name. With no reason she chuckled.

“Are you okay dear?”, her mom stared her with worried face.

“Oh..”, she already back to her sense. “I’m okay mom”

“What about your study lately? It’s hard?”

Before she answers, her father interrupted, “if it’s hard, she must overcome it”

Naeun just smiles to her Mom and said, “Aniya Mom, I enjoy it, nothing hard”, she pretend. She knows her father doesn’t want to see his child gripe.

After dinner, when she wants to go her bedroom, Saeun approached her,

“Unnie..Can we talk a moment?”

“Okay, come in”, they enter Naeun room and sit on the bed. “What do you want to ask?”

“Unnie…mm..”, she is reluctant to asked her.

“It’s okay, I am not Dad”, she smiles.

“Mm..I have golf tournament in next month in Jeju”

“What? Have our parent knows about this?”

“No…you are the first”, she shook her head.

“It’s great, I thought golf just your hobby and Dad allowed you cause he thinks that too, but..”

“I know, at first I took this as hobby too, but the more I learn it, I enjoy it, actually this is my third tournament, if it hold in Seoul, maybe I will not tell you, hehe”.

“Aigoo..Such a naughty child”, she slightly punched her head, “Because it will be held in Jeju, you will have difficult time to make a reason for Dad, right?”

“hehehe…”, she scratched her neck.

“Ahrasso, I will support you, since it will be next month, I will think the best scenario for us”

“Us? You will come too?”

“You don’t want to?”

“Of course I want…”, she hugged her. “Thank you Unnie..”.

After her sister out from her room, she is opening her Tablet Pc and typing again.

 

Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Even if my coffee already cold and tears already dry,

Even if everything had changed and season had changed too,

From winter to spring to summer to autumn,

And it’s winter again,

But I’m still happy,

Because I already found him,

My first love,

My ice prince,

 

 

--Sunflower--

 

 

 

thank you for my subcriber, many love for you ^^ (pyung..pyung..spread love)

can you guess who is Taemin's sister?

i will update next chapter on Sunday, there will be a little (or big) incident to Naeun.

sorry for grammar and spelling mistake.

please give a comment about this chapter and i will appreciate it.

happy reading guys^^