Secret

Naeun's Diary

Taemin can’t sleep well after his confession to Naeun because he allowed another person to enter his world which he closed it for long time.

He tried to ignore her with his clumsy and cruel method that always success to other woman. But not with Naeun, cause she’s totally different than others. There is something in her eyes and attitude makes him want to protect her. He felt it since he met her at first time and can’t deny it for any longer.

After six month he locked himself not went anywhere just focused on his own practice, he went out and visited his old friend, Jun myeon. He contacted him for met in his café. While he waited him, suddenly his eyes caught a woman sit comfortably with her tablet pc on the table. She made various expression when she started pushed the keyboard. He found it funny, sometimes she smiled and laughed but it suddenly changes into serious expression and slightly pout. Cute.

She combed randomly her dark brown hair and place it on the side of her shoulder, exposed her bare left side neck. She bit her cherry pink lips which stain it with lip balm. Her dressed so casually with jeans and black sweater but he found her very attractive.

Later he saw her friend, Jinri, who dressed extravagantly. He knows her, he met her couple time with Min ho. “so, she is her friend…”, he thought.

He didn’t expect would meet her in Dandook hospital. He knew, she was looking him but he pretended to keep walked straight and ignore her existence, he was nervous that time. He wondered what her occupation. Is she a doctor too? Later he found when he visited her in hospital after chocked incident.

The incident day, he met her while waiting his order but he felt annoyed when Jun Myeon cares her, he didn’t know why. He stared her from far, covered his face with his thick book. He was like a tiger watched his prey.

And the incident happened. He was on panic too, when she started unconsciously. The emergency rescue was not coming yet and nobody in there who can do it beside him. He hesitated a second but he must do it, for her life.

The Sunflower bouquet was from him, he literally brought it. He felt awkward when he entered her room alone. Thanked, Jun Myeon came on the right time. When her mom asked for her being my assistance, he declined her. He never wants her entered on his life more than this. Yeah..He afraid can’t make her happy with him. But as surprised, she accepted it. He thought, “What is it?”, he can’t understand why she immediately agreed.

 

She is not just a passerby in his life. Met her on such Christmas party, proved her not an ordinary daughter. At least, she had a father who a doctor too in Dandook hospital, an ordinary student can’t attended in that party, except they was invited like him.

When she embraced him, leaved a stain mark on his shirt, he felt nervous, didn’t know what to do. The only thing that he did, immediately escaped from her. He treated her like disease, when once he attached to her; he never able to leave her, for him, it’s really serious disease and can’t be cured.

That day was the memorable day for him. He brought her to the restaurant that he always went there with his Dad every Christmas. His bad side appeared, he wanted to pushed her away because he could sensed, she like him too, but he didn’t one hundred percent sure. So, he planned to tested her, want to know where her limit.

The most unpredictable one for him was when he kissed her. The entire mood made him did that. Who can able to resist with her beauty and she was sit beside you. Later he realized, when he looked her cried, he hurt her.

There is one thing he praised about her, she never give up, she is strong enough to deal with his personality even though she still put her pride high and he knows she loves him too. Where the source of his confidence? Instinct, because his experience with many women, he learn how to handle them by knowing their character. For him, women are same until he met her. She is the first woman who able to control him and make him nervous.

 

***

 

He bites his pillow due to cheesiness as he type a message to her.

“Good Morning….sweet…”, he paused then delete it.

He types again, “Good Morning, are you sleep well tonight?”.

One second, two second, after one minute there is no reply from her. “Did I send to the wrong person?”, he checks again the number, “Her number is correct, is she still sleeping?”.

He leaves his phone and goes to bathroom. While he takes a bath, his sister sneaks into his bedroom. She unlocks his phone and types something. She giggles as she out from there, “Oppa should thanks to me for doing this, hehe”.

He is back to his bedroom and checks his phone first, there’s still no reply from her, he slightly pout. He checks his message again, “I don’t think I send the weird things”, he widen her eyes and shout after he reads the latest sent message on his phone, “Lee Soo Jung!”. He heard her laugh slowly disappear as she go out from house.

He reads again, “I can’t sleep well tonight, because I can’t stop thinking of you. I wish I could wake up beside you every morning, sweety, I love you”, he wiped his face.

He want to type another message for apologies but his phone suddenly ringing, “Hel..lo”, he shuttered after he answer the call quickly when he saw Naeun’s name on his phone screen.

“Oppa, sorry for late reply, I took a bath, and…”, she laughed.

He closes his eyes as he waits for her responses, “Love you too…”. They both curled their finger because can’t stand with cheesiness.

His cheeks bone exploded but he hold it and calm himself, “Ngg…Are you going to hospital today?”.

“Yes, after breakfast, I will go there with my dad”, she soundly sad.

“Ah…Is your dad working in Dandook hospital too?”.

“Yes..”, she can’t tell him the truth now. She is afraid for his reaction.

“Okay then, see you in the clinic this afternoon”.

“Yes”, they were silent for a while, didn’t want to end the conversation, “Oppa..”, she said

“Ngg…”.

“Thank you…”.

“For what?”.

She gulps before she said, “For loving me hehe…”.

He feels like he shot by epinephrine which makes his heart race fast. He can’t say anything beside, “Oh..De..”, his brain was blank.

“Mm…Oppa, what are you doing this morning?”.

“Ah…I want to meet my old friend with Eunji, he came from Japan last night”.

“Really? It’s good then, I hope I can accompany you”.

“It’s okay, you can meet him later”.

“Okay, have a nice day Oppa, bye..”.

“Bye..”.

He feels miserable now, how can she bless him for loving her after what he did before? He thought he must do better but to show much affection and say the sweet things are not his personality. “Should I hire Soo Jung for take care this for me?”.   

 

***

 

He dresses casually with black jeans and black long sleeves covered with his black parka. He has planned to meet his old friend with Eunji in Jun Myeon’s café. 

He enters the café as he sees Eunji already there.

Jun Myeon waves his hand to him while he opens his mouth as Eunji feed him.

“What scene is this? Please you two, just get married”, he complained as he order hot Americano.

They paused and look each other.

“Why? Am I disturbing a romantic moment here?”, Taemin smile jokingly.

“Ya, Taeminah…I want to reach my dream first, married is still far away”, Jun Myeon scratch his back neck because it’s a weird to think ‘married’.

 Eunji stay quietly while stir her coffee lazily. She feels a little disappointed with his answer.

Taemin glance her, “Eunji might not waited you for so long hyung”, he poked her arm.

She gave a fake smile, “Let him do what he wanna do, for his better future”.

“What’s with the sarcastic tone?”, Jun Myeon protested to her.

“I am trying to support your decision, even if I don’t like it”, their conversation becomes serious.

Jun Myon ask her, “So, what do you like?”.

She shut as she look to other way, she want to stop the debate.

He sighs as he went out from his café.

Taemin felt guilty because him who brought this topic first, “Why don’t you tell him the truth?”, he sit carefully beside her.

“What is the truth? I am sincerely want to support his dream”, she gulped her coffee like its water.

“Why don’t you just simply say, “I want you considering about marrying me,” Don’t use a puzzled way and create another reason”.

“Why I must to do that? A man should do that first; moreover, he doesn’t considering it at all, why I should in?”

“At least let he knows what you want”.

“At least he can figure it out”.

He smirks, “that’s the problem with women, they always say in confusing way which we, men, don’t understand it logically”.

“Well so does a man, they even can’t simply understand it without thinking it logically”.

He defends, “We can’t because we are logical”.

“And then we can’t too, because we are emotional”, she didn’t want to lose.

“Alright, no need to argue”, he never win when it come to argue with her.

“So then why you don’t think logically about her, Naeun?”.

“Mwo?”, he almost spilled his coffee.

“Which you are a straightforward man, why don’t you confess your feeling to her? I know you like her”.

“Before you tell me that, I’ve already confessed to her”.

“Really? When? Where?”.

“Why should I tell you?”.

“Okay…congratulation then..”.

“What is there to congratulate about?”, a man stood behind them while he put his arm to their shoulder.

Taemin and Eunji look behind together as they shout, “Jongin ah…”. They hugged him.

“Ya..How could you taller than me?”, Taemin punched his chest.

“You are always the shorter one, Taemin”.

“Aissh..After long time leaved in overseas, you still can’t control your mouth, huh?”.

“You both are never changing”, Jongin said.

He sit comfortably between them while exchange talk about their activities.

 

***

 

“What? You always gave me a shocked information every morning Naeunah..”.

She told Jinri that she’s officially dating with Taemin. That’s why; she can’t answer her phone called last night.

“So, why you called me last night?”.

“Huh?”, Jinri thought she can’t told Naeun about that, it will ruin her happy day.

“Mm..Because..I am happy, Min Ho Oppa is back!”, she tried hard to found a better reason.

“Why you should call me for that reason? Too much happiness?”.

She nods. “Congratulation dear, finally you are not single anymore, we must celebrate it”.

“Mm..Maybe not today Jinriah, I have a plan with Taemin Oppa”.

“Oppa? Since when you call him with that?”.

“Since tomorrow”, she smile shyly.

“Aigoo..Ahrasso, I don’t want to interrupt two love birds, have fun then and…but can you dress more beautifully? Put a little make up, at least for your lips”, she giggled.

“It’s just a simple plan Jinriah, we are not going anywhere for date, since he must work at his clinic today”.

“He is really hard worker”.

“ngg…”

“Are you already told him about your father?”.

She sighs, “Not yet…”.

“Why? He will find it later when he officially here as our lecture, better you tell him first”.

“I don’t know, I am afraid with his reaction”.

“What are you afraid for?”, Jinri questioned her.

“You know, I don’t want him feel inferior than me if he know I come from wealth family”.

“But bitter truth are better than sweetest lie, he will more upset if you don’t truthfully with him”.

“Yeah..I will consider it”.

“Not consider it, that’s something you must do”.

“Okay”, she said with soulless.

 

***

 

It’s not 4 p.m but she already arrived in his clinic. She enters the room but she can’t find anyone.

She smiles as she enters the changing room, find Taemin lay on the couch while cross his hand and put in his stomach.

She walks approach him and kneel down in order to watch him more closely. She brushes his remain hair near his eyes which expose his charismatic eye brows. She travels her hand to his sharp nose down to his lips. She chuckle.

She reaches her phone want to takes a selca with his sleepy face but she fail. Taemin suddenly wake up and steal a kiss from her cheeks.

Naeun seems shock and make her sit on the floor. “Oppa..I thought you are sleeping”, she slightly punched his arm as she stood up.

“I was sleeping but you woke me up”.

“Sorry…”.

“Come here…”, he tapped a narrow space beside him.

“W-Why?”, she felt nervous as she aimlessly scratch her ear. 

 He pulls her hand against him which makes her sit on the couch, “Why are you so shy?”, he pulled her hand again that made her embraced him.

He slides his hand around her neck, with the other hand pulls her back close to him. He hug her tightly, “I can’t slept well tonight”, he put his head on the top her head.

She stiffen when he burry her face near to his chest. She can feel his define chest muscles as she touch it, “Really?”.

He bent his head down to face her stare her lovely, “Why?”, she said.

“I want to look you closely”, he said softly

 She avoids his eyes and bites her lips due to nervousness.

“Don’t bite your lips, why you always do that?”.

“What should I do then, you always make me nervous”.

“So you are nervous now”, he stretched his lips upward.

“What are you thinking?”, she suspicious his action.

“What do you think I’m thinking?”.

“Molla…”, she shook her head as she pretend not knowing anything.

“Can I do what I am thinking now?”.

“Do you really need my permission?”.

“Because I need you to do it”.

She dilates her eyes, “Do what?”.

“Do this…”, he moved forward near to her face. She closes her eyes anticipated for what happen next.

Slowly he slide out his hand around her neck as she can feel the weight on the top of her body, she gaps, “What is it? Does he gonna do it? In here?”, her mind was in chaos.

After a while Naeun slowly open her eyes as she sees Taemin want to reach something on his bag that near the couch. He takes papers out and manages to sit. “Oppa!”, she shout as she pulled her body up.

“Why?”, he looked innocently while hold that papers.

She sighs as she burry her face in her palm, “What are you thinking Son Naeun?”, she mumbled to her mind.

“Are you sick Naeunah?”.

“I thought..aniyo, forget it”.

He stares her confusingly, “I need you translated this, I heard your English is good”, he said while focus on searched a page that he can’t understand.

She can’t believe what she sees, is only works in his head?. She rest her chin on her palm, stare him amazingly.

“This Journal said, they do a researched for new method for restorative composite, I already translated it for four pages but my head was hurt at the fifth page”, he paused, “Why are you staring me like that?”.

“You look y”.

He smiles and said, “Thank you…but can you help me?”.

“What do I get after I help you?”.

“What do you want?”

“Ski..Ski..Ski..kissu”, she said jokingly.

He laughs as he moves forward his face closer to her.

“What are you doing?”

“I am going to kiss you”.

“No, after I’ve done with my job”.

“Take this as my down payment; I will pay it regularly everyday”

She smiles as she feels his manly hand gently pulled her face toward his. Holding her breath, she focused on his parting lips. Hot, whiskey-laced breath caressed her lips before his mouth touched hers. Gentle. Soft. He swept his lips over hers in slow, measure dance. Her body refused to listen to her mind. Instead, it encouraged her to taste his offering.

When he titled his head to deepen the kiss, Naeun slowly pull her face away from him.

“Why? What’s wrong?”.

“Let me starts my job oppa”, Naeun smirked at him and she stood up to walk out from his room. Leaving him clueless for a moment.

                                                                        

***

 

When he drives her to her house, Naeun glances him few times. Wonder she will tell him or not.

“Why?”, he noticed her weird action.

“Mmm…There is something I want to tell you”.

“What is it?”.

“Later, after we reach my house”.

“What is it? I am curious. You are not to tell me you have another boyfriend beside me right?”.

“Aniya…how can you think about that?”.

“So what is it?”.

“I will tell you later”.

“Ahrasso…”.

Taemin park his car, near the gate of her house, “What is it?”.

“Mmm…Do you know who is my father?”.

“You said, your father is a doctor in Dandook hospital”.

“Yes, but…”, she paused, took a deep breath. “You already met him before..”.

“When?”,

But before she answers his question, there is a car light from the opposite Taemin car. A middle age man gets off from his car followed by his wife from behind.

Naeun shocks as she gets off from his car too

“Dad…Mom…”

 

 

 

 

 

 


The biggest thanks to Zaradeamor for edit my grammar & spelling mistake plus help me with that, hehe

Sorry for late update, How about this chapter guys?

please share your thought ^^

Happy reading!!