Misunderstand

Naeun's Diary

He finished two bottle of Soju as he bent his head down on the table. He felt someone his shoulder, “Ya! How can you drink without even waiting for me huh?”.

He raises his head, “Oh..My friend, why are you coming late?”, his face already red and his eyes already tipsy.

“Imo! One more bottle”, Jongin shouts as he took Taemin’s glass and drank the remaining Soju.

After they toss their glass and gulp it hard.

“Do you know why I love this”, Taemin raised a bottle of Soju, “Than a woman?”.

“So, this is because of woman huh?”, Jongin gulped another glass.

“Sstt…Just listen!”, he slightly irritated.

He smirk, “They are same, release my endorphin so that give me a pleasure as my brain want it again and again”. He chuckles, “The same feeling when you kiss her”. He smiles when he remembers he kissed her passionately and suddenly changes into sad expression.

He gulps another glass, “Just one thing the differences, this alcohol is not a woman, their brain so complex, I don’t understand it, so I love this, they never disappointed me…saranghae”, he kissed that bottle. 

“You are crazy”.

“Yeah I think I am”, he laughed as he poured Soju in Jongin glass. “Did you already found the piece of your heart?”.

“Mwo? Do you think my heart is dumping off somewhere?”, Jongin frowned.

“You said you will meet her”.

“Maybe it will not happen; I lost contact with her a long time ago”.

He nods, “We have fate when it comes to a woman huh?”.

 

***

 

Jongin calls the driver as he holds Taemin shoulder because he already passes out.

He murmur entire road, “Why she doesn’t trust me?…”.

Jongin just shakes his head, “he really loves her”, he thinks.

 When he reaches Taemin house, he calls Soo Jung by Taemin’s phone.

“Mmmhhh…Hello?”, she picked with sleepy sound.

“Soo Jung ah, can you open the door? I can’t find Taemin’s key”.

She rises from her bed as she heard his voices, “Jongin oppa! Why…when..”, she felt nervous.

“Can you please open the door quickly? I almost faint because of holding your brother”.

“O..Okay..”.

She runs off from her bedroom and then back again because she forget to wipe off her mask. After that he reaches the door, she opens it.

“Why Oppa like this?”, she said as she helped Jongin to brought Taemin to his bedroom.

“It’s common things”, he said as they place him on the bed.

“This is not a common Oppa, he never like this before, he drunk but he never passes out”.

“Really?”, panting because the tiredness. Jongin sit on the edge of bed.

Soo Jung takes a glass of water and gives to him. He gulps as straight.

Soo Jung stares him admiringly, “Oppa, when you arrived in Seoul? Why don’t you tell me? Do you know how much I miss you?”.

He smiles, “I miss you too my lil sist”.

“I am not a little, I’m a lady oppa”, she flicked her hair and pose like a model.

“Hahaha…De..De..My lady sist”.

Can you just get rid the ‘Sist’ word, Soo Jung thinks.

“Okay..I have to go”, he stood up.

“Where?”.

“To my house of course…”.

“Andwaeyo…Oppa is already tired, you can sleep here”, she pointed Taemin’s bed, “or there..”, she referred to her bedroom.

“Aigoo…”, he punched her head gently, “Stop imagine something weird”.

She caressed her head as say, “Who said so, Oppa can sleep in my bedroom so I will sleep with Mom. You are the one who imagine the weird things, Oppa”.

“Ahrasso…I will sleep here so you can leave now…”, he pushed her to the door.

“Oppa…”, she said when she hold the door, “if you need anything just call me, OK?”.

“Ahrasso…”, he tried to close the door but Soo Jung still hold it.

“If you are hungry, I will cook it for you”.

“Ahrasso…”. When he about to close it again.

“If Taemin oppa bother your sleep, you can sleep in my bedroom”.

“Ahra…”. He paused and stared at her with wide eyes. “What did you just say?”.

“Aniyo…Sleep well Oppa”. She runs to her bedroom.

He sighs, “Seriously, she never changes at all”.

 

***

 

“Oppa, I love you…”.

Naeun kiss his cheeks then she slide her head in his shoulder, she closes her eyes while she hugs his arm tightly and kisses his bare shoulder.

Taemin turn his body to face a woman who lay beside him. He brushes the remaining hair in her ear, it make her feel ticklish. He travels his hand to her bare shoulder, her arm, down to her waist. She feels every skin that he touches. He reach her back as he pulls her near to him, hugs her.

He releases the hug and faces her. She closes her eyes as she sees Taemin’s face slowly move closer. When their lips just an inches away, he opens his eyes, “Wuaaaa!”. He shouts as he saw another face in front of him.

He shocks as he already jumps off from his bed.

Jongin brushes her eyes and raises his body. Looks around and see Taemin who sees him with horror face, “Why do you sleep here?”, Taemin said.

“Why? Am I not allowed to? Don’t you know I felt tired after I holding a drunker person?”.  

“Oh…”, he stood up but he can’t remember anything.

“Ya…wear your clothes, your behavior never change”, Jongin threw Taemin’s shirt to him.

He wears his clothes and his pants then holds his head due to dizziness.

When they are come out from Taemin’s bedroom, his Mom already served breakfast for them.

“Soo Jung said to me, you are overnight here because of him”, his Mom pinched Taemin waist, “Who told you drunk until you passed out?”.

“Omma!”, he puts his drunk soup and caressed his waist.

“Oppa deserve that”, Soo Jung butted in.

“Ya! Stop interfere thing to something that you don’t know”.

“Of course I know, you drunk because of that popo Eonnie right?”.

“Popo Eonnie?”, her Mom and Jongin said together.

“She has name you know”, Taemin timidly said.

“Whatever,  Oppa drunk because her right? Why? Are you dumped out by her?”.

“Ani…Why I must told you?”.

“Wait…Are you dating with someone Taemin?”, his Mother can’t hold her curiosity.

“De, Omma. But Oppa pretend he is not”.

“Why? Is good then, I want meet her too”. His Mom said.

Taemin continues finishing his soup without giving the answer.

 Jongin feel curious too because he never see his best friend love a woman before, “Why she doesn’t trust you?”.

He stops from eating and glance him, he thought, “How did he know? Was I said something back then?”.

Everyone look at him, waiting his answer. But he is lazy to give them the explanation. He put his chopstick and gulps a glass of water, “I’ve done”, then walks to his bedroom.

“Look! This is Oppa bad behavior, being secretive over anything. That’s why she doesn’t trust you”, Soo Jung spoke out.

“Mwo?”, he turned and face Soo Jung.

“Oppa never open up to her so she acts that way too. Action-reaction rule, a woman depend on how a man treat her. For choose being beside you is a hard decision to her, she must really love you, so she can endure your bad personalities”.

“Don’t act like you know everything Soo Jung, I always treat her better, I try but lie about her status…chh..Bull from wealth family, what she thinks I am?”, he explode his anger.

Soo Jung smiles, she gets what she wants, “Ah…so this is about her status”, she thinks.

His Mom begins to speak, “Son, relationship is not about who is wrong and right, it’s about understanding, why don’t you put yourself in her position. She is probably just worried that you might act like this, not because she doesn’t trust you. In the future, you’ll might facing a big problems than this, if you solve your problem in this way, your relationship with her ain’t gonna last much longer”.

He bent his head down.

 

***

 

He turn on his phone but he little sad, there is no missed call from her. Feeling annoyed, he just threw his phone on the bed and end up lying beside it.

His phone starts ringing and he quickly grabs it. He disappointed when he looks the name who call him.

“De hyung”, he said aimlessly.

“Ya…What did you do to Naeun, huh?”.

“What did you just say? What happen with her?”, he immediately stood up.

“Better you come here, as in right now”.

He hangs up the phone before he grabs his car key on the table. He runs off from his house while his Mom and Soo Jung stares at him confusingly, “Oppa! Where do you want to go?”, his sister shouted as she followed him from behind.

He didn’t listen anything and just speed up his car. Less half an hour, he arrives in Jun Myeon café. He scans everybody there, search her figure.

He manages his breathing, hold his waist as he sees her. He sighs. Pabo

He approaches her who sits alone facing the wall. He sits beside her; they just separated by one chair. He watched every move that she made. There is a pile of tissues besides her and the leftover of cakes. Her tears don’t stop falling, every time she wipes it, it doesn’t stop.

She didn’t notice there is somebody stares her, even from long ago people in that café stares her weirdly.

“Your cheeks like hamster”, he said.

She stops eating and start looking for the source of the voice. As soon she sees him, her tears start falling heavier.

“You are like a Rudolph”, Taemin found a chance to again, due to her eyes and nose already red.

She wipes her tears and stands up, try to escape from him. As she walks away, he holds her arms. He stands up and pulls her into a warm hug while whispering to her ear.

“I am so sorry, let me hug you and make it all better”.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short chapter guys, this is actually another part of previous chapter, Find Out, but I split it into two chapter, hehe^^

thank you for Zaradeamor for fix my grammar and add a little thing in the last scene, but means a lot to me ^^

please comment about this chapter,

Happy reading!