Dream Comes True

Naeun's Diary

Monday, 23 December 2013

The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don’t know the difference between reality or fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that dream is reality, and it really happened*.

Is this reality?

I had dreamt last night. I saw the dark but I was sure my eyes were opened. I was in the dark room. I heard my name was called by many people, but I’m not sure who was.

I tried to found a way to go out from the darkness, but I couldn’t. There was no light.

I was terrified. Cried a lot, out of breathed and felt suffocated.

But while I was laid and cried on the floor, there was a man’s hand touched my hand. His hand was glowing, but still I couldn’t saw his face.

I felt slowly his breath came closer facing my face. But why? Was he really closed to me?

It was strange, my body was stiffed. I could felt something wet touched my lips. What is it? Was he kissed me?

The second strange, why I didn’t react anything? I was closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment, my heart was fluttering.

But while I opened my eyes, everything was bright. There was vague, but later I saw his face.

 

He was my ice prince…

 

 

-Sunflower-

 

***

 

“Naeunah.. I can’t visit you today at hospital, I must accompany Minho oppa to Airport”, Jinri felt guilty.

“Ahrasso… say this to Minho oopa, hope he has safe flight”.

“ngg…I will visit you tonight at your house”.

“You shouldn’t, I’ll be okay”.

“Aniya…I should too, after all that was my fault”.

“No, that was my fault”, actually that was nothing to do with her, it was me who put him into my matter, everything that related to him I will give a exaggerate reaction.  

“No, I must to see you tonight, no offense, bye!”, she suddenly cut the phone call.

When she is locking her phone somebody is knocking the door. A guy entered the room with the Sunflower bouquet in his arm.

Her body is stiff, blinks her eyes, she thought, "why this guy here? Am I still dreaming?".

Lee Taemin moves forward close to the edge of her bed. He just stands and wanders his eyes around. Naeun locks her eyes on him and remaining silent. They just exchange glance and doing nothing.

But later she heard another person come too, “Naeunah..Are you alright?”. Jun Myeon came with Eunji followed him behind.

“oh..oppa..Yes I’m alright”.

“We are here come to see you and…”, he took the flower from Taemin’s hand and gave it to her, “this is your favorite flower”.

“Thank you oppa”, she stared that flower on her lap, she little sad because she expected that from Taemin.

“And this..”, Eunji gave her a basket of fruit and placed it on the top of desk.

“Thank you”.

“Hmm.. What did the doctor said?”, Jun Myeon asked her.

“Everything is alright and today, I can back home”, she talked as her eyes wander to Taemin who rest his back on the wall with crossed hand, not interested at all, she can felt he was forced to come here.

“Thankfully, but I think I must change the strawberry size into the small one so that no one will get chocking again”.

Eunji pokes his waist. “Ya..,You are embarrassing her”.

“Aniyo…that’s totally my fault, no one would think to eat whole strawberry like me”, she put her head down because she was blushing, the worst was because Lee Taemin was there, she think her image in front of him was destroyed.

But she saw Taemin smirk. She pouts, “He really thinks I was stupid”, she thought in her mind.

Not long after that, Naeun’s Mother entered the room.

“Oh..You have guests Naeunah”, her mom bring a bag that contain with clothes and another bag that contain with food.

Everyone bowed to her and surprisingly, “..Excuse me omonim..”, Taemin took the bag from her Mom hands and placed it on the table near couch. Naeun dilated her eyes as she can’t believe what her see. She thought where is the cold Lee Taemin? Is he has a crush to my Mom?

“Oh..You really kind young Man”, she smiled and contemplate his face. She hesitated to asked, “Mm…Had we met before?”.

Taemin seems bewildered toward her question, “I think we hadn’t omonim..”.

“Oh..Really?”, she nodded.

After a while chatting, “Omonim, I think we must go now”, Jun Myeon said.

“Why so fast?”, her Mom complaining.

“I’ve to go to my shop. Eunji and Taemin must go to clinic”,

“Clinic? Are you a doctor?”, she asked to Taemin and Eunji.

“Aniyo Omonim, I am an accountant and Taemin is a dentist on there”, Eunji explained to her.

“Hmm..That’s good. My daughter will be a dentist too. She stills a student and practice in Dandook hospital”.

Taemin takes a glance to Naeun, while Naeun put her head down. In Naeun mind, “I was embarrassed myself in front of my lecture will be”.

“And if you don’t mind can you let her help you in your clinic?”

“Oh..”, Taemin was surprised with sudden request from her.

“Omma…”, Naeun shout as she can’t believed her mom will asked him.

“Ah..That’s good, actually, we need a replacement nurse because he..”, Eunji gave Taemin a glare, “we need somebody to help his work, we will be happy if Naeun can assistance him”, Eunji said with bright face.

“Ya!”, as turned Taemin gave her a glare too.

“Why? You don’t want to Taemin ssi?”, her mom asked him.

“Aniyo Omonim, Your daughter will be busy with her study and I think it will be…”

“I am okay with that”, this time Naeun was spoke. She thought this is the chanced for her to close to him. She will not miss it.

Taemin little confused and later he just nodded. He has no choice.

“Thank you Lee Taemin ssi, this is for her improvement, she will learn a lot from you”, her mom said with bright smile.

Eunji smiles and speaks to her mind, “yeah..l think she will learn how to endure Taemin's temperament too”.

“You can contact me when you are ready and I hope it will be soon”, she gave her card name.

“Thank you..”, Naeun bowed her head to her.

“No need to say thank’s Naeun ssi, it should be Taemin who say thank you”, Eunji glances at him, “Right Taemin?”.

“Oh..De..Thank you”. 

 

***

 

Out of hospital, near parking lot.

“Why you took her mom’s offer?”, Taemin scolded Eunji.

“Isn’t it you need someone to help you?”, she said as she open the passenger door.

“But not her”, their argument still continued in the car.

“Why? Are you still shy because of what you did yesterday?”.

“Aniya…because… she still student beside that I will be her lecture in next month, it will be awkward”.

“That’s good, she will come with you from the hospital and be assistance on your practice at afternoon and after that you accompany her to her home, ya…what a perfect drama scene…hahaha”.

“Hyung…your girlfriend imagined something crazy”, Taemin frowned at the back seat.

“That’s good then, Naeunah is kind girl, she will not troublesome”.

“yeah,,not troublesome, she almost die because of chocking”

“And you save her..”, Jun Myeon tried complete Taemin’s sentence.

“kkhh…I still don’t believe you gave her CPR1, haha…maybe she is your fate Taemin, you gave her your lips”, Eunji can’t hold her laugh and made Taemin more annoyed.

“That’s not a kiss you know! Its life saving, if I didn’t do that, I will be in prison because I’ve skill and license to do that”.

“Whatever…too bad I didn’t capture that moment”.

“Hyung! Your girlfriend…aisshh…please stop teasing me Jung Eunji!”

“Ya! You two stop arguing, I can’t concentrate on driving”, Jun Myeon scolded them.

They are suddenly silent.

 

***

 

At hospital

Naeun already regret after she accept that offer.

What should I do?

It will be awkward.

She brushed randomly her hair. Why the doctor said that just now?

 

 

 

 

  1. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is an emergency procedure performed in an effort to manually preserve intact brain function until further measures are taken to restore spontaneous blood circulation and breathing in a person who is in cardiac arrest. It is indicated in those who are unresponsive with no breathing or abnormal breathing.

 

 

sorry for grammar and spelling mistake.

please comment about this chapter^^

Happy reading!