Accidentally Introducing

Naeun's Diary

Sunday night, 22 December 2013

“Give a good impression on your first meet”

What is the first meet on fairy tale?

A girl met her prince in ball room dance? Or met in the forest when the prince mistaken her as a beautiful swan? Or when the prince kiss her and woke her up for long sleep.

But I, totally different, I always imagine a beautiful and romantic meeting with him, yeah I already had one, first met on Christmas tree but I want the other met could be romantic too. But what is this? I lay in hospital and embarrassed myself in front of him, that’s all Sulli fault.

Am I able to meet him with straight face? T_T

 

--Sunflower—

***

 

Sunday afternoon 5 p.m

A woman with brown long straight hair wears knit red sweater which covered by black coat match with her black jeans. She wears earmuff too because today temperature little colder.

“Naeun! here!”, Jinri waved her hand as soon as she saw her entered the cafe.

She walks approach her and staring something under table.

“Why? There is something weird?”, Jinri can’t pretend and looked at below too.

“Ani..You were shopping again? There were many shop bags last week, wasn’t it not enough for you?”, Naeun scold her, even she comes from wealth family but she never addicted to shopping. Despite that her father never spoiled his daughter with money.

“Ya! This is not for me, this is for Minho oppa”, Jinri glared to her.

She takes out the chair and sits in front of her, “Minho oppa? Why? For his birthday?”,

“He will go to Japan tomorrow so I buy a few stuff for him”, she made a sad face with faked tears.

“Aigoo…”, she brushed her hair as she stood up.

“Where are you?”

“To order coffee and cake”.

 She walks to kitchen stall and stay there for a while.

“Hmmm…”, she looked at the menu that settle on the wall. Her index finger played with her chin. She little confused to choice menu.

Without her knowing, a guy already waits behind her with annoyed face.

“Ehemm..”, he gave her a fake cough.

“Oh..I am sorry”, she slightly turned her body and bowed to him and looked in front again. Immediately she made an order. “oh..humm..Caramel latte one and..Hmm..Strawberry shortcake one”.

She was rushed to pay and went to beside waited for her order.

Her heart beat faster. She feels anxious, happy, nervous, mix into one.

She raised her hand and placed it on her forehead to slightly cover her face. The other hand supports her elbow. She must to do it without got in caught. She slowly turned her head and looked at the left.

“Bloody hell, in so many places why I met him here”, Naeun spoke on her mind.

“Naeunah..!”

“Oh my God!”, she was surprised with sudden greeting. She put her hand on her chest.

“Naeunah…Are you okay?”, she looked at front and saw Jun Myeon worried face. She sighs.

“This is your order…”

“Ah..I am okay oppa”, she took the tray and rushed to her seat.

“Stupid..Stupid..Stupid”, she murmured to herself.

 

***

 

Jun Myeon stares her blankly but as a sudden his sense back as a guy approached him.

“Hyung..”

“Oh..Taeminah”

“Are you cheating? Why you stare that girl enthusiastic?”, He slightly turns his head and follow her moves with his eyes.

“Why? Am I not allowing to?”

Taemin rolled his eyes, “Heol!”,

“Are you already have a plan for that honey?”, Eunji popped up from Teamin’s back and glared at him.

Jun Myon gapes and shakes his head, “Ani..”.

Eunji walks to the ‘only staff’ door and go to inside kitchen.

“Why you don’t tell me she was here?”, he mouthed words to him.

“I hear that honey…”, Eunji already stood beside him glared him with flamed eyes.

“haha…okay..I think I have a dinner in here too”, Taemin laughed as he took his tray.

“Ya! Lee Taemin!”

“Serve you right hyung!”,

He walks to his seat put the tray on the table and places his bag at the other chair. He takes off his black coat reveals his knit grey sweater.  He takes out a thick book and put it beside his coffee.

But without his notice, a couple eyes already stared him for long.

 

***

 

Jinri makes her face close to Naeun with narrow eyes, “I know where you looking at..”, she said with whispered voice.

“You are creepy”, she took off her eyes from Taemin and eat her cake.

“I know you…you look at that guy right?”, Jinri pointed a guy who sits at the left corner.

“Deng! You don’t know me”, Naeun shook her head.

“ya, he is totally your style, tall and handsome guy, he is like Do Min Jun”.

Naeun mumbling in her mind, “He is handsome but another guy beside him is more glowing”.

Naeun said, “Are you told me your style?”

“Ani…Choi Minho is my style”, Jinri said with blushing cheeks.

Naeun sighs. “I am envy…”.

She turns her head to the left corner again, her eyes is pointing to beside guy with Do Min Jun face a moment. And turn back to her coffee, she sighs again.

“Oh..My..God, you don’t believe what I see”,

“What?”

“That is Lee Taemin”

“I know…”.

Jinri paused and look at her. “You know him?”

“You already told me, don’t you remember?”

“When?”

“Last Tuesday, you told me he is Minho oppa’s friend”

“Whoa..Your memory is good”

“It’s a matter to me so absolutely I remember it”, Naeun spoke in her mind.

“Since we talked about Lee Taemin…”, she was lowered her voice, “I have a bad news for you”.

“What is that?”, she really curious. Her heart dugeun dugeun.

“He…”, Jinri cut her sentence, she intentionally make it more dramatic.

“Yeah..”, Naeun gave her a respond to continue.

“He will..”

“Hmm..”, Naeun thought he can’t breath until Jinri finished her sentence.

“He will be…”, Jinri thought, it’s funny for her to see Naeun curious face.

“Ya, are you going to tell me or not”, Naeun’s patient under the limit.

“Hahaha…alright..He will be a lecture in our Faculty, in other words he will be our mentor at clinic”,

Naeun just open . She really shock. Don’t know how to react, happy, anxious, and nervous.

“I have the same reaction like you when Minho oppa told me”

“Are you serious?”, Naeun double size her eyes.

“Do you think I will be joking about this?”

She began stare blankly, “but why it is a bad news?”

“Didn’t I already tell you about his personality?”

“Aniyo..”, Naeun shook her head.

“So why you was surprised when I told you about this?”.

“Hmm..That’s because..Hmm..Forget it. What’s wrong with his personalities?”.

Jinri actually smell something suspicious, but she let it be, she doesn’t want to push her friend. If she decides to tell her, she will.

“his personalities are , devil, cold, no mercy, egoist guy”

“Are often make interaction with him?”

“Actually not, he is Minho oppa friend from he was entered university, seven years ago.  I got many story of him from Minho oppa and I met him a couple times”.

“Hmm..”, Naeun just nodded for Jinri explanation.

“Why? Are you interesting with him?”

Naeun startled, she chocked her strawberry, she eat the whole strawberry but stuck in and that’s make her hard to breath.

“uhookk…hook..”, Naeun face already red and make wheezing sound.

“Yah..Naeunah..are you okay?”, Jinri got panic because her friend already sit on the floor.

“ottoke..”, Jinri eyes already wet with tears too while he tap her back hard, she knows if Naeun lacks of Oxygen more than 3 minute it will damage her brain but she was too panic and can’t think straight.

People at the cafe surrounding her and doing nothing, it just make her become worse.

Taemin who are curious why people surround like that, can’t help want to see too.

His eyes widely as he saw two girls who already sit on the floor.

“People here…please move out”, he shout.

Every one mumbling, “why?”.

“It just make her condition become worse, she will lack more oxygen, please..”, Jinri said with teary eyes.

“Are you already perform back blow1?”, Taemin talked to Jinri.

“Yes, but it can’t help”,

“Okay..You call the emergency rescue”. Jinri takes her phone and call 119.

Taemin went behind Naeun and wrap his arms around Naeun’s waist and tip her forward slightly. He makes a fist with one hand and positions it slightly above her navel. He grasp his fist with the other hand and press hard into her stomach with a quick, upward – as if he trying lift her up. He needs to perform it about five s2.

But in four s, the strawberry already out from .

Naeun feet already weak and she almost fall to the floor but Taemin hold her arms and place it behind his shoulder. He carries her with bridal style.

Jun Myeon is standing like a statue because that incident with Eunji stand beside him, don’t know what to do.

“hyung…lend me your couch in your office”,

“oh…Ahrasso”, Jun myeon Taemin and Jinri to his office while Eunji try to take a glass of water in the kitchen.

Taemin places Naeun on the couch and check her breathing and vital.

“Are you okay? Tell me, what is your name?”, while he slightly tapped her cheek.

She still stare him intensely and make a huge inhalation. Her eyes are heavy and She little unconscious but Taemin keeps talking to her. He doesn’t let her unconscious.

“I started again.. What is your name?”

With roughly voice she said, “Son Naeun…I’m Son Naeun”,

 

In Naeun eyes, she thought, she already in heaven,

 

Why I see an Angel?

 

 

  1. Back blow is deliver back blow between the person’s shoulder blades with the heel of your hand.
  2. Technique that Taemin used is Abdominal s

 

 

 

sorry for grammar mistake and spelling.

please comment about this chapter^^

hope you like it, happy reading...