My Handsome Yong Hwa

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Hwa’s POV: Why did Shin Hye really have to come here?

Jong Hun: You know… maybe she wants to come here because she’s waiting for someone. Maybe someone promised her something. (He taps Yong Hwa’s shoulder)

Yong Hwa: Promise?

Jong Hun: Yong, did you promise her something?

Start of Flashback>>>

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa continue to come to the garden after school. They would always come together since they are from the same class. Even when school year ended already, they will still meet there every day. Shin Hye always come first because Yong Hwa still helps her Aboeji in his clinic. Yong Hwa’s father is a doctor and he hope that someday Yong Hwa will be like him too. So, he asked him to help in the clinic.

But one day, a week before the new school year starts. When Shin Hye reached the garden, Yong Hwa was already there. He is sitting in their favourite bench and is holding a box.

Shin Hye: Yong Hwa! (She runs towards him happily)

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye. (He looks at her with a sad face)

Shin Hye: Gwaenchana?

Yong Hwa didn’t answer her but instead hug his friend.

Shin Hye: Do you miss Jong Hun Oppa again?

Yong Hwa nods.

Shin Hye: Is he the reason why you are sad?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo.

Shin Hye: Then what is the reason?

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, you know that I promised to Best friend John that I’ll take care of you right?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Yong Hwa: I think I can’t fulfil that promise anymore.

Shin Hye: Mwo? Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: My Appa was offered to work as a resident doctor in Busan.

Shin Hye: What does it has to do with your promise to Jong Hun Oppa?

Yong Hwa: He will be staying there so we need to come with him. Umma already arranged my papers for school. I will be studying there starting this school year.

Shin Hye: Yong, this is just a joke right? (She’s teary-eyed already)

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah… I’m serious. We are leaving for Busan next week.

Shin Hye’s tears starts to fall when Yong Hwa said that. Now it was Yong Hwa who comforts her.

Shin Hye: Why do you have to leave too?

Yong Hwa: Mianhe Shin Hye. Just like what Best friend John told me before, we can still communicate. I’ll send you letters and will call you.

Shin Hye: Promise?

Yong Hwa: Ne. And I promise that I will visit you here again. I will come here to see My Pretty Shin Hye. Will you wait for me?

Shin Hye: I promise that I will wait for My Handsome Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa: Mwo? Handsome Yong Hwa?

Shin Hye: Ne. I’m your Pretty Shin Hye and you are my Handsome Yong Hwa. You don’t like it?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. I like it. (He then gave a box to her)

Shin Hye: What is this? Why is it locked?

Yong Hwa: I’m giving that to you. It has something special inside.

Shin Hye: For me? Where is the key? How will I know what is inside?

Yong Hwa: The key is still with me. It’s not yet time for you to open it. When that time comes I will give the key to you. I hope you can wait for the right time.

Shin Hye: I will. I will wait for that right time.

Though they are sad that they will separate ways, both still tried to be happy because they know that they will still be meeting again.

Shin Hye’s POV: I promised that I’ll keep this and wait for the time that you’re ready to give me the key.

Yong Hwa’s POV: I hope when that right time comes, you are still there waiting for me.

End of Flashback<<<

Jong Hun: I think that’s the reason why Shin Hye keeps on coming here. It’s because of your promise. So, what is inside that box? Will you be giving her the key now?

Yong Hwa: It’s not yet time. I’m not sure also if she still have it.

Jong Hun: Araso. If you don’t want to give her the key yet then might as well just approach her.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?

Jong Hun: Aissh… Best friend Yong. I’ve done my part. Can you do your part now? Let your Pretty Shin Hye know that his Handsome Yong Hwa is back. I will leave you now. I still have to meet Hong Ki to explain what I’ve done a while ago.

Yong Hwa: Hong Ki?

Jong Hun: Ne. Remember Director Lee?

Yong Hwa: Oh. Gomawo, Best friend John.

Jong Hun: You’re welcome… anything just to see my best friend Yong and my cousin Shin Hye happy again. I’ll leave you now.

Yong Hwa: Wait!

Jong Hun: Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: Do you have a guitar in your car?

Jong Hun: Ne. (He then paused) don’t tell me you’re going to… Araso. Come let’s get the guitar so you can start your plan.

≈≈≈≈

Shin Hye was waiting for Jong Hun when someone suddenly sits beside her.

Shin Hye: Hyun Jin?

Hyun Jin: What are you doing here? Are you still waiting for him?

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Hyun Jin: Your Busan Chingu. You’re waiting for him right?

Shin Hye: Aniyo. I’m waiting for Jong Hun Oppa. He asked me to meet him here.

Hyun Jin: Jong Hun? Is that the reason why you didn’t join us at the coffee shop?

Shin Hye: Ne. Wae-yo?

Hyun Jin: Aniyo.

Hyun Jin’s POV: I knew it!

≈≈≈≈

Jong Hun: Aissh… What is he doing here? How did he know?

Yong Hwa: Wae-yo?

Jong Hun: It’s Hyun Jin. I think he found out my plan.

Yong Hwa: Hyun Jin? (He looks at Shin Hye’s direction) What will I do now?

Jong Hun: Don’t worry; I know what to do.

Yong Hwa: Chincha?

Jong Hun got his phone and message

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter