A Year After (Part 2)

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul: When did you sing this song to her?

Yong Hwa: About a year ago.

Heechul: A year ago? We heard that you are close to Juniel. Is she the girl behind the song you have written?

Yong Hwa and Min Hyuk look at each other.

Shin Hye who was listening to the radio program is also waiting for Yong Hwa's answer.

Start of Flashback>>>

After the party, Shin Hye decided to walk to the beach again. Min Hyuk saw her so he followed her. When she reached the area where she previously saw Yong Hwa and Juniel, she felt sad when she saw them again there. She want to leave them but she remembered what Min Hyuk told her about her being judgemental on things that she sees without checking first. So, she ended up walking closer to them. She know it is wrong to listen to other people conversation but she have to do it to know the truth.

Yong Hwa: Juniel-ah, Gwaenchana?

Juniel: Oppa, Mianhe. I know it is my fault that's why you are in this situation.

Yong Hwa: Ani. Juniel stop blaming yourself. Whatever it is happening now was my fault and not yours.

Juniel: What do you mean Oppa?

Yong Hwa: Because I didn't listen to Shin Hye and just I believe whatever I saw without asking her first.

Juniel: Like what Oppa?

Yong Hwa: When I saw her with best friend Jong Hun, Jaejoong and even Jong Hyun.

Juniel: And you are jealous of them?

Yong Hwa: I guess so.

Juniel: Wae-yo? Don't tell me...

Shin Hye's POV: I want to know too Yong. Why are you always jealous when I'm with other men?

Yong Hwa: It is not what you think. I am jealous because she is my friend and just like when we were young, I don’t like it when other guys are talking to her. It is either me or Jong Hun only.

Juniel: Are you sure about that Oppa?

Yong Hwa: Juniel!

Juniel: Araso Oppa! (She laughed) Chakamanyo... You said you were jealous with Jong Hyun Oppa too right?

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Juniel: Don't tell me Oppa you got jealous with Min Hyuk too?

Yong Hwa: Well...

Juniel: Oppa?!

Yong Hwa: I got you there. (He pinched her cheek) Why will I be jealous of Min Hyuk? As far as I can remember, Min Hyuk is the namjachingu of my beloved cousin. What's my cousin's name again?

Juniel: Oppa!

Yong Hwa smiled and they continue teasing each other. Shin Hye who heard their conversation got confuse from what she heard.

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk is the namja of his cousin? 

Min Hyuk: Deh. 

Shin Hye was too engrossed listening to their conversation that she didn't notice Min Hyuk was already behind her.

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk?! What are you doing here? I didn't intend to listen to their conversation. It is just...

Min Hyuk: You are curious and what to know the truth.

Shin Hye: Deh! Ani!

Min Hyuk: Eonni, you don't have to deny it. Actually I'm glad you did that.

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Min Hyuk: Because finally you decided to know real situation.

Shin Hye: Deh. But I only got confused after listening to them. Yong said you are the namja of his cousin. But what's the connection of Juniel to that?

Min Hyuk: Aigoo Eonni! I know you are a very intelligent woman but just like Hyung when it comes to this you are sometimes slow.

Shin Hye: Mwo?! (She hit him)

Min Hyuk: Mian  Eonni. Ara, I'll tell you. Why do you think Juniel ask Hyung if he get jealous of me?

Shin Hye: Because he got jealous with Jong Hyun too.

Min Hyuk: Wrong answer Eonni. If that's the case then why didn't she ask about Jung Shin?

Shin Hye: Maybe because... (She stopped and looks at Min Hyuk) Don't tell me?

Min Hyuk: Tell you what Eonni? 

Shin Hye: You and Juniel?

Min Hyuk: Finally! Juniel is my yeoja. Hyung is Juniel's cousin. Her mother and Hyung's mother are sisters. When Hyung's family went to Busan it was Juniel's family who help them. Juniel is my childhood sweetheart. She decided to study here in Seoul because of me. Her parents agreed only when Hyung said that he will watch over her. 

Shin Hye: I thought...

Min Hyuk: You thought they were together? 

Shin Hye: Deh. I didn't know they were cousins.

Min Hyuk: Only Hyung band mates knew about that and n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter