School Play's Fourth Week: Falling In Love

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone is busy practicing with their respective mentors. Shin Hye and Wonbin are with Jong Hyun practicing the song that they will be performing at the end of the show. The rest are with Director Lee and Seung Gi except for Yong Hwa who is with Hong Ki, mentoring him for his song audition for the play.

After their practice, Jong Hun approached Hyun Jin to ask about Jaejoong.

Jong Hun: Hyun Jin, can I ask you something?

Hyun Jin: Sure! What is it about?

Jong Hun: About Jaejoong.

Hyun Jin: What about him?

Jong Hun: Do you know him? I mean, how well do you know him?

Hyun Jin: Are you asking this because of Shin Hye? 

Jong Hun: Deh. I'm just curious.

Hyun Jin: Are you the one who is curious or is it Yong Hwa?

Jong Hun: Ani. It's me. I'm also concern for my cousin. I don't know this guy and I'm surprise the way he treat Shin Hye. 

Hyun Jin: You don't have to worry about him. He won't do anything to hurt Shin Hye.

Jong Hun: And how sure are you?

Hyun Jin: I'm sure because... (He was interrupted by Jaejoong)

Jaejoong: Hyun Jin, I'll answer that for you.

Hyun Jin: Hyung!

Jaejoong: (To Jong Hun) I won't do anything that will harm or hurt Shin Hye. I will be the first person to protect her from anyone who will try to hurt her.

Jong Hun: Mianhe if I offended you. I'm just concern with my cousin.

Jaejoong: I understand. (To Hyun Jin) Hyun Jin, is it ok if you leave us first? I just need to discuss something to him.

Hyun Jin: Deh Hyung. (To Jong Hun) I'll leave you two first. 

Jong Hun: Annyeong.

Jaejoong: Jong Hun, I know you are concern with Shin Hye and there's something I need to ask you.

Jong Hun: Sure. 

Jaejoong: You are close to Yong Hwa right?

Jong Hun: He is my best friend.

Jaejoong: So, if you are his best friend, you would know if he likes Shin Hye right?

Jong Hun: Mwo?!

Jaejoong: I like Shin Hye. I treat her like a princess and seeing her cry is a big "No" for me. Yesterday, after she talked to Yong Hwa I didn't like what he did to her. 

Jong Hun: What do you mean?

Start of Flashback>>>

After their practice, Shin Hye approached Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye: Yong, are you going home now? Jaejoong Oppa is inviting us all to have coffee.

Yong Hwa: Mianhe Shin Hye-ah, I still have to finish something after this. 

Shin Hye: Chincha?!

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Shin Hye: Ara. 

She left and walk towards Jaejoong. When she reached at him, he levels his face to Shin Hye. 

Jaejoong: Princess what's wrong? Why are you crying?

Shin Hye: Oppa...

Jaejoong: Shhh... 

Then he hugged her and looks at Yong Hwa's direction. 

Jaejoong's POV: Who are you to Shin Hye to make her cry like this?

At the coffee shop, though Shin Hye is with them, Jaejoong notice the sadness in Shin Hye's face. Wonbin's jokes are not working on her. 

Jaejoong offered to bring Shin Hye to her home. 

Jong Hun: Jaejoong-ssi, I'll just do that. Uncle expects me to bring her home.

Jaejoong: Princess, can I?

Shin Hye: Jong Hun Oppa, its ok. I'll just go with Jaejoong Oppa. I'm sure Appa will not mind if I go home with him.

Jong Hun: Are you sure?

Shin Hye: Deh.

Before going home, Jaejoong and Shin Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter