One Of Them Know It Now

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Then they heard someone coming and said.

"Choesonghamnida for being late"

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Wonbin: Oh! Yong Hwa isn't he the bassist of your band?

Yong Hwa: Ne.

Jung Shin: Annyeonghaseyo Lee Jung Shin-imnida. I will be in charge on the pictorial for the school play. I will be taking your photos today. My other fellow members of the club will help me in the artistic aspect of the school play posters.

Yong Hwa's POV: He is part of the Arts Club? How come I didn't know about it?

Shin Hye: Director Lee, Jung Shin suggested a brilliant idea for the school play’s posters.

Director Lee: How brilliant it is Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: Well... As what you have told us, you want this school play to be the student's play. It means you want all the students to get involve in this play, right?

Director Lee: Ne.

Shin Hye: Jung Shin here suggested that we ask for the students help.

Director Lee: How?

Jung Shin: By doing a contest.

Director Lee: Contest?!

Kang Sora: All the photos that we will shoot today will be circulated to the members of our club for them to create a poster for the school play. We will select six. The first place will be the main poster for the school play while the other 5 will be use for each week performances.

Leetuk: And whoever wins will be given free tickets for the school play. The first place will get 2 tickets for each week show while the rest will get the tickets on the week their poster will be use.

Im Se Mi: We will post the announcement on our Club website tomorrow. To avoid being bias we will let you, Director Lee decides on the winners.

Director Lee: That sounds a brilliant idea. Well, I will also ask the school play script writer to help me in choosing the winner.

Taecyeon: Script writer? I thought you're the one who wrote the play.

Director Lee: Well... I did the concept but I let her prepare the script.

Siwon: Her? It means it's a girl?

Director Lee: Ne. She's one of the best in her department.

Jong Hun: Who is she?

Director Lee: You will all meet her soon.

Kang Sora: Director Lee, can we now start our photo shoot?

Director Lee: Deh.

All the casts went to the Arts Club Office to start the pictorial. On their way there, Yong Hwa separated from the group and pull Jung Shin at the corner of the corridor.

Jung Shin: Hyung?

Yong Hwa: Why did you join the Arts Club?

Jung Shin: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: I said why did you join the Arts Club?

Jung Shin: Hyung, I'm not deaf. I heard you.

Yong Hwa: Then why are you not answering me?

Jung Shin: Hyung, (He put his hand over his shoulder) I've been a member of this club for almost a year now. Have you forgotten that aside from our band we all decided to join other club to widen our interests?

Yong Hwa: Oh! I forgot. Mianhe Jung Shin-ah.

Jung Shin: Aigoo Hyung, I'm really wondering what’s keeping you busy lately other than this school play and our band for you to be forgetful. Has this something to do with you always being late during our practice?

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Jung Shin: I won't force you to tell me if you're not yet ready Hyung. Just don't forget that what ever it is, we are always here for you. Gaja! I don't want to see Shin Hye waiting. (He wink at Yong Hwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter