School Play's Fifth Week: A Perfect Harmony

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is now the week where all the casts and staffs of the school play feel the tension. This will be their final week and they all hope that these weeks show will be as successful as the previous weeks.

Director Lee: I know we are all tense now with the final week of our school play. As this is our final week, we will make this extra special. 

Miss-hitomi: As you know only few of you will be part of the finale of the school play. Hence, those who won't be part of it will practice with Hong Ki and Seung Gi for the mini concert that we will perform before your final bow.

Director Lee: And for those who will be part of the final school week play, you'll go with me, Bom and Jong Hyun. You will just practice your part of the mini concert after.

Miss-hitomi: Shin Hye, Yong Hwa and Jong Hun, here is the final script for the week. Please read the script first and after an hour we will practice it. Oh, by the way, Jaejoong will still have a minor scene. He will just come later.

Bom look at Yong Hwa to see any sign of jealousy after mentioning Jaejoong. But to her surprise he was not affected. When Yong Hwa and Jong Hun left, she discuss with Shin Hye about the script.

Miss-hitomi: Shin Hye-ah, about the script. Mianhe, if you want I'll change the script.

Shin Hye: Its fine Bom Eonni. I'm professional, I can handle it.

Miss-hitomi: I'm sure you'll feel awkward with the scene. But don't worry it will only be a short time.

Shin Hye: No worries Eonni. I'm fine. (She smile to assure Bom)

Miss-hitomi: Gomawo Shin Hye.

Bom then notice Jaejoong approaching Yong Hwa and Jong Hun.

Miss-hitomi: Shin Hye, you won't believe what I'm seeing now.

Shin Hye: Wae-yo? (She looked at the direction where Bom is looking) Why did Jaejoong Oppa approach them?

Miss-hitomi: I don't know too.

Shin Hye: You think Jaejoong Oppa is hiding something from me?

Miss-hitomi: You know him more than I do. So, you should know the answer to your question.

Shin Hye's POV: What's with them?

Meanwhile, at the conversation of the three guys…

Jaejoong: Hi!

Jong Hun & Yong Hwa: Hello Hyung.

Jaejoong: So, how's the practice?

Jong Hun: We haven't started yet Hyung, Bom asked us to read the script and familiarize our lines first.

Jaejoong: What's wrong Yong Hwa? (He noticed that he smiled while reading the script?)

Yong Hwa: Nothing Hyung.

Jong Hun: Chincha?! I think I know why he is smiling Hyung.

Jaejoong: Wae-yo?

Jong Hun: (Show the part of the script that he think the reason why he is smiling) Here Hyung.

Jaejoong: Chincha?! I can't believe Bom will include something like this. Did Shin Hye agreed with this? 

Yong Hwa: What do you mean Hyung? (Surprise to hear that from Jaejoong)

Yong Hwa's POV: Why will Shin Hye have to agree with this? She has done this before right? Is there something that Hyung didn't mention to me last week?

Start of Flashback>>>

Jaejoong: Yong Hwa, I noticed when you sung the last song... What's the title again?

Yong Hwa: Because I Miss You.

Jaejoong: Yes, that song. You look so into the song. Are you by any chance missing someone?

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Jaejoong: Do you miss your time with my princess that's why you are sad?

Yong Hwa: Hyung?

Jaejoong: Yong Hwa, tell me honestly. Why did you make Shin Hye cry last week? Is it because you are jealous of me?

Yong Hwa: Hyung...

Jong Hun: Best friend, Hyung told me that you made Shin Hye cry.

Yong Hwa: When? I don't remember doing that.

Jaejoong: After you rejected her invitation to join us. Do you remember now?

Yong Hwa: Deh. You hug her and then gave me a fierce look.

Jaejoong: Now, you know why I look at you like that.

Yong Hwa: But why?!

Jaejoong: You're asking me why?! (He's trying to control his emotion) The last thing I want to see her is crying. And you just did that to her.

Yong Hwa: I wouldn't want to see her cry too.

Jaejoong: Then why did she cry?

Jong Hun: Calm down. (He noticed the tension between Jaejoong and Yong Hwa) This will not solve the problem if you continue like this. (Look at Yong Hwa) Best friend just answer Hyung's question.

Yong Hwa: Mianhe, if I made her cry. But I didn't mean to do that. Just like you,  I wouldn't want to see her cry too. 

Jaejoong: But you just did. Is it because you are jealous of me? You don't like it because I call her Princess and she calls me Oppa?

Yong Hwa: It’s n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter