The Concert… Special Song… Confessions

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, it was already almost midnight and yet Shin Hye is still awake. She is staring at the blue box, the key, tickets, blue rose and the letter.

Shin Hye: Should I really open you now?

She have been staring the box, key and letter for almost an hour now.

Instead of opening the box, she read the letter first.

Yong Hwa’s Letter for Shin Hye

My Pretty Shin Hye,

I guess you’re reading my letter now if not you are with me right now. Doing what? Well it depends on what you will see inside the box. But you still haven’t opened it because you are afraid on what’s inside the box. Don’t deny it. I know I’m right.

But why are you afraid to open it? You’ve been asking me to give you the key. Now that I’ve given it to you why are you afraid to open it? Are you afraid because you think whatever inside the box will hurt you? Do you think I will do that? Why would I let you wait for years if what inside that box will only hurt you? I can just show it to you from the start. But remember what I always tell you, its not yet the right time.

Shin Hye-ah, you do know that the lasting I would do is to see you cry or being hurt. I would never want to see you hurt or cry. I thought you really know me. It hurts me to know that you don’t trust me. I wrote this letter to tell you what I feel right now and not to force you in opening the box. I’ll let you decide.

I won’t tell you what’s inside that box. Honestly it is not the key that will show you whatever it is inside the box. The real key is trust and love.

Whether you decide to open the box or not, I just hope I will still see you during our concert. I still hope to see my Pretty Shin Hye there.

                                                                                                Your Handsome Yong Hwa  

Shin Hye: Mianhe Yong (She’s crying) I’m just afraid to lose My Handsome Yong Hwa. I can’t afford to lose you again.

The day has come. The day of Blue Buddies concert. All the students/fans of Blue Buddies were all gathered early outside the University stadium to watch their concert. Tickets were all sold out with a capacity of 5000 people. At exactly six o’clock the doors of the stadium were open and each ticket holders were guided to their respective seats.

At the center of the stadium near the stage, special seats were reserved for special invites. These seats were reserved for the friends and families of Blue Buddies.

JS’s Father

JS’s Mother

YH’s Father

YH’s Mother

Shin Hye

Juniel

MH’s Mother

MH’s Father

JH’s Mother

JH’s Father

Eun Jung

Uee

Ji Hyo

Joong Ki

Jong Hoon

Siwon

Jae Joong

Suzy

Park Bom

Director Lee

Leetuk

Sora

Semi

Hyun Jin

Taec Yeon

Hee Chul

Hara

Won Bin

Hong Ki

Seung Gi

All the people who are supposed to be seating at the reserved seats were all there except for one person. The special woman Yong Hwa is singing a very special song.

Juniel: Where is Shin Hye Eonni?

Jong Hoon: I thought you say she will come?

Juniel: (Look at Yong Hwa’s Mother) Umma… is she coming?

Siwon: Why are you asking Yong Hwa’s Mother?

Mrs. Jung: I’m sure she will.

Start of Flashback>>>

Master Planner Juniel with Buddy Mrs. Jung (Kim Pil Ok)

After leaving school, Juniel went to Yong Hwa’s house and immediately look for her accomplish.

Juniel: Umma! (She runs to the kitchen) Umma! (She went to the garden)

Mrs. Jung: Juniel-ah, why are you shouting and running?

Juniel: Umma, I need your help.

Mrs. Jung: My help? Why?

Juniel: Well actually it is Yong Hwa Oppa who needs your help.

Mrs. Jung: Mwo?

Juniel explain everything to her. She’s smiling while listening to her.

After an hour, Shin Hye and Mrs. Jung were both sitting at the favorite bench of Shin Hye and Yong Hwa at the Botanical Garden.

Shin Hye: Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Jung.

Mrs. Jung: Annyeonghaseyo Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Juniel call me to come here because she needs to tell me something. I didn’t know that it you’ll be here too Mrs. Jung.

Shin Hye: I was the one who asked her to call and meet here. Also, don’t be too formal. You can call me Eomoni or better yet call me Umma.

Shin Hye: Umma?

Mrs. Jung: Deh. You will be my future daughter in law right?

Shin Hye: Ah… You must be mistaken Mrs. Jung.

Mrs. Jung: Ani. I know you are my future daughter in law. And please call me Umma.

Shin Hye: Umma…

Mrs. Jung: That’s it. Shin Hye-ah…

Shin Hye: Deh Umma… (She’s still hesitant to call her that way but she doesn’t want to disappoint her)

Mrs. Jung: (Smiling) I love it when you call me Umma. Can you please say it again?

Shin Hye: (Smiling) Umma.

Mrs. Jung: Kamsahamnida. Shin Hye-ah, I wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter