Chapter 2: The Audition

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Park Shin Hye" The name that stuck on Yong Hwa's mind...

Yong Hwa's POV: She's the lead actress? If I can make it to this play then I can see her everyday.

Yong Hwa is too busy thinking of "Park Shin Hye" so he didn't hear the next statement of the director.

Director Lee: Just to let you know also, the other lead cast that we are looking for is a second male lead. And we prefer someone who can sing and play the guitar. As you all know, this year's Theatre Group school play is about music, love and friendship.

Upon hearing the director, Min Hyuk feel sad because he can't play the guitar. Jung Shin and Jong Hyun notice it while Yong Hwa is still in his dreamland.

Diretor Lee: So for those who can play the guitar and sing, will you please raise your hands.

Four guys raise their hands. Min Hyuk looks at Yong Hwa who is seating besides Jung Shin. He notice that he is too busy thinking of something else that he didn't hear what the director just said.

Min Hyuk's POV: Yah! Hyung, why are you not raising your hand? We have no choice. You have to do it.

Director Lee: Ok the four of you please come forward. Anymore interested to audition? (Looking at where Blue Buddies are sitting) 

Min Hyuk realized that Yong Hwa is really not aware of what is happening. So he stands up.

Director Lee: You want to audition too... come forward.

Min Hyuk: No sir, not me. It's him. (Pointing his hand to Yong Hwa) He's a good singer and guitarist too.

Director Lee: Really? Ok, let him come forward.

Min Hyuk: Hyung (calling Yong Hwa) you need to go there.  

Jung Shin noticed that Yong Hwa didn't hear Min Hyuk so he tap his shoulder.

Yong Hwa: Yah! (He's a bit surprise and irritated)

Jung Shin: Hyung, the director is asking you to go there (pointing out the stage)

Yong Hwa: What? Me?

Jong Hyun: Yes, you! Min Hyuk cannot audition because they want someone who can sing and play the guitar.

Yong Hwa: So, why not you do the audition? 

Then the director calls Yong Hwa.

Director Lee: Hey you... why are you still there? Come here and follow us at the backstage.

Yong Hwa is still confused on what is happening but still went to the backstage. When he reached the backstage, he notice that other than the four guys and the director, there is also one man seating besides the director and is looking at him. The man looks familiar to Yong Hwa. 

Director Lee: Now that all of you are here. We will start the audition. But before that I want you to know that Jong Hun here, which I'm sure you all know, is here to observe during the audition.

Jong Hun smile. But Yong Hwa felt uneasy when he looks at him. The first guy was asked to play the guitar and sing. After that the director said that he can leave now and they will just inform him by next week if he was chosen. Then, the second, third and fourth guy auditioned. So when it was Yong Hwa's turn, the only people at the backstage was only him, the director and Jong Hun.

Yong Hwa's POV: Now what? Why I am left alone here. Why do I have a weird feeling that I won't get this part. This guy looks like he doesn't like me. I'll just do my best. I'm doing this for my buddies and for...

Director Lee: What's your name?

Yong Hwa: Anyonghaseyo, I'm Jung Yong Hwa. I'm a second year student from the Mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter