Yong Hwa and Shin Hye’s Blue Box and Blue Rose

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Hwa (Singing on stage) Shin Hye (Singing while watching)

I'll need your love forever I can feel your heart

So please breathe with me forever

Yong Hwa’s POV: I didn’t finish singing the song in Jeju. How come she knows the last line?

Shin Hye’s POV: I will be your Pretty Shin Hye forever.

Yong Hwa received a standing ovation and round of applause with his performance. The audience felt the emotion he wants to convey to the special girl.

Jaejoong: I knew he really love her more than just a friend.

Suzy: During our practice he never failed to mention her name.

Hyun Jin: Finally they will have a happy ending.

Semi: Just like us.

Joong Ki: I’m happy for Shin Hye and Yong Hwa.

Ji Hyo: Me too.

Leetuk: Is the girl Yong Hwa singing that song for is Shin Hye?

Sora: I think so. He stops when she came.

Hara: Omo! Shin Hye Eonni is Oppa’s mystery girl.

Wonbin: And I think he is Shin Hye’s Busan Chingu.

All the Blue Buddies gathered on stage to sing their final song “Thank You”.

After the concert, they had a celebration party at the Café/Restaurant of Jaejoong. He know that they would want it private so reserved the upper part of the restaurant for the people seated at the VIP seats.

Jaejoong: We are here today to celebrate the success of Blue Buddies concert. These guys are really hard working and as a treat. I decided to have the celebration here. I hope you will enjoy the food.

They all eat and after that Hee Chul decided to have a mini program.

Hee Chul: Annyeonghaseyo! I know you all know me, well except for the parents of Blue Buddies so I will introduce my self. I’m Hee Chul… the number one DJ of Seoul University and soon to be the whole Seoul.

They all laugh at his cleverness.

Hee Chul: Since all of us are already full with the food that Jaejoong Hyung, the handsome owner of this restaurant/café. While you are digesting your food and drinking your coffee, how about let’s play a game first?

Director Lee: That’s a good idea!

Seung gi: What game will it be?

Hee Chul: How about couple game?

Mrs. Jung: I like that!

Hee Chul: Omo! Yong Hwa’s mother seems to like it. Will you be joining Eomeoni?

Mrs. Jung: Ani. Let the younger do it.

Hee Chul: Ok. You heard Mrs. Jung. The youngsters will play the game.

Hong Ki: You say couple, does it mean they should be lovers?

Hee Chul: Let’s ask Mrs. Jung.

Mrs. Jung: They should be lovers, soon to be lovers or even lovers that are in a secret relationship.

Hee Chul: Hmm… Looks like Mrs. Jung knew something here.

Mrs. Jung: (She smile mischievously) Oh and add to your rules that the guy should approach his partner and ask her to be his partner.

Director Lee: Mrs. Jung, how about let the guy kneels in front of the girl and say “Will you be my girl?”

Mrs. Jung: That’s great!

Hee Chul: Ok guys. We have a great director here and I think he is trying to look for the couple of his next project.

Director Lee: You can say so. (He wink)

Hee Chul: Ok let’s start the game. Just a reminder for the guys, make sure that the girl you choose is someone you think you can date in the future. That is if you are still not dating her. And if you think the girl you like is already with someone else, you can opt not to join the game. And for the girls, you can also say no if you don’t like the guy. So let us start. Who will choose first?

Min Hyuk: (Raise his hand) I will!

Hee Chul: I’m sure I know whom you will choose. I’ll be surprised if you choose someone else.

Min Hyuk: (To Juniel) Junnie Bear, will you be my girl?

Juniel: Deh Minnie Bear.

Hee Chul: Aigoo! They are so sweet. Ok for our first couple we will call them the “Bear Couple”

Seung Gi, Hong Ki, Taecyeon, Siwon, Jong Hoon and Jaejoong all opted not to join the game. Suzy felt sad. She is expecting that Jaejoong will join and choose her.

Real couples Joong Ki & Ji Hyo, Leetuk & Sora, Hyun Jin & Semi, and Wonbin & Hara all opted not to join too. They all talked and decided that only Blue Buddies will play the game. Well actually it was the idea of Blue Buddies parents. They already planned the game before they went to the concert venue.

Hee Chul: Most of the guys tonight opted not to join. So it looks like it will be couple game between the Blue Buddies. Now we will know who is the girl that our Blue Buddies like. Unless of course if they opted not to join. Let’s call Jong Hyun now.

Jong Hyun: My turn?

Hee Chul: Deh. Will you join?

Jong Hyun: Deh.

Hee Chul: Omo! It means Jong Hyun’s Miss-hitomi is here. I’m getting excited. Don’t worry I won’t tell my listener (He smirk)

Jong Hyun: (He looks at all the tables. He acts as if looking for someone. Then he suddenly kneels at the girl sitting at the table beside them.) Bommie (To Miss-hitomi) will you be my girl?

They were all surprised (except for Director Lee, Jong Hoon, Shin Hye and Yong Hwa) when he did and said that.

Miss-hitomi: Deh Jonnie.

Jong Hyun: (He took Bom’s hand and face his parents) Umma, Appa, She’s Bom my yeoja.

Miss-hitomi: (She bow) Annyeonghaseyo Mr. and Mrs. Lee.

Then they both went to the center beside the Bear Couple.

Mrs. Lee (JH): Yeobo, she’s so pretty.

Mr. Lee (YH): Deh.

Hee Chul: Finally, I’m honored to meet the very popular and well-known writer Miss-hitomi. I didn’t know that she is actually one of the student in Seoul University. I’m glad to meet you.

Miss-hitomi: Me too and thank you.

Hee Chul: For this couple we will call them the “Secret Couple”.

Hee Chul: So we still have two more guys to choose. Who would want to go first?

Director Lee: Let Jung Shin choose first.

Hee Chul: Ok, we heard it from our Director. Jung Shin, its your turn.

Jung Shin: Me?

Hee Chul: Deh. So is your love girl here today?

Jung Shin: I think so.

Hee Chul: Omo! Our Jung Shin’s love girl is here too. I’m sure your parents will be happy to see her.

Jung Shin: I’m not sure. It depends if she agree.

Hee Chul: Oh you’re right.

Jung Shin then stands up and looks at the table where Shin Hye, Uee, Eun Jung, Suzy, Jaejoong, Siwon and Jong Hoon were sitting.

Hee Chul: Looks like the love girl of Jung Shin is one of the four lovely ladies there.

Mrs. Jung: I’m sure it’s not Shin Hye.

Mr. Jung: Yeobo!

Hee Chul: Jung Shin-ah, make sure not to choose Shin Hye. Mrs. Jung here will not like it.

Shin Hye smile when she heard Hee Chul’s comment.

Jung Shin: Don’t worry Hyung I won’t choose Shin Hye. Not because of what Eomeoni said. I know someone who will react worse than that. (He looked at Yong Hwa who is now smiling mischievously)

All are anticipating on the girl that Jung Shin will choose. Even his fellow Blue Buddies doesn’t know who is his love girl.

Min Hyuk: I think it is Suzy.

Juniel: I don’t think so.

Jong Hyun: Could it be Eun Jung?

Miss-hitomi: Or Uee?

Yong Hwa’s POV: I think I know who is his love girl.

Shin Hye’s POV: I have feeling it is Eonni.

Jung Shin: (He stops in front of Shin Hye) Hello Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Hello Jung Shin.

Hee Chul: He stops in front of Shin Hye and now he is talking to her. Mrs. Jung!

Jung Shin: Can I?

Shin Hye: Sure. (She smile cause she understand in his eyes what he meant)

Jung Shin: (He kneel but not in front of Shin Hye but to her right side) Uee-ah, will you be my love girl?

All were surprised to what he did.

Uee: (Surprised and blushed) Ah… Are you sure?

Jung Shin: Very sure.

Uee: Ara. Jung Shin-ah, you are my love boy.

They all clap and happy for them.

Mrs. Lee (JS): Yeobo, I hope one of these days he will bring her to our home not as his love girl but his yeoja.

Mr. Lee (JS): That will come in time Yeobo.

Suzy: I thought he would choose Eun Jung Eonni.

Eun Jung: That’s not possible.

Suzy: Wae-yo?

Shin Hye: Someone will get mad with him if he did that. (She looked at Jong Hoon who is looking and smiling at Eun Jung)

Hee Chul: Please come at the center Jung Shin and Uee. Omo! Both of you are tall. Now, what shall we call you?

Mrs. Kang: Call them Love Tall Couple.

Mrs. Kang: Yeobo.

Hee Chul: That’s a good name Mrs. Kang. Their both tall and call each other as love girl and love boy. So our third couple the “Love Tall Couple”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter