The Mystery Girl?

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Blue Buddies are already at the coffee shop waiting for Shin Hye and Juniel. 

Jong Hyun: Yong Hwa, the song that you said you'll be singing during our concert. Is it the song you were supposed to perform during the party in Jeju?

Yong Hwa: Deh. 

Jung Shin: Oh the song you wrote for Shin Hye Eonni!

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Min Hyuk: But you said she heard it already right? When did you sing that song to her?

Yong Hwa: She didn't know that I sang that song to her.

Jong Hyun/Jung Shin/Min Hyuk: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa's POV: I know you were there when I sing that song. I will sing it again to you. This time I'm more ready and prepared. 

Just then they heard Juniel.

Juniel: Am I late already?

Min Hyuk: Ani Junnie Bear we just came also. (Offers the chair beside him) You can sit here beside me.

Juniel: Gomawo Minnie Bear!

Jung Shin: Aigoo! Can you stop calling each other like that when we are here? It's just...

Juniel: What Jung Shin Oppa? (She pouts)

Min Hyuk: Don't mind him Junnie Bear. He is just jealous because he doesn't have a yeoja.

Yong Hwa: So, why are you late? (He is looking at the back of Juniel expecting that she is with someone) You know that we still have to practice for our concert. 

Juniel: Oppa why are you like that?

Jong Hyun: Juniel he is always like that.

Yong Hwa: And what do you mean by that?

Juniel: Oppa, stop being like that.  (She is aware that Yong Hwa is looking for Shin Hye) I'm sure you will be happy if you know the reason why I am late. (She looked at the entrance door of the coffee shop and waves her hand) Eonni! We are here.

Shin Hye smile and walk towards them while Yong Hwa face lightens once he saw her.

Yong Hwa’s POV: How come I didn’t see her just now?

Shin Hye: Annyeonghaseyo. Mian if we came late. I need to discuss something with Uee and Eun Jung.

Yong Hwa: Ani Shin Hye it is ok. (He pulls out the chair beside him)

Shin Hye: Gomawo Yong.

Yong Hwa: (He stand) Iced Cafe Americano right? 

Shin Hye: Deh. Its ok I'll just buy for myself.

Yong Hwa: Ani, we also haven't order yet. (Look at Min Hyuk) Min Hyuk, go with me. 

When Yong Hwa and Min Hyuk left…

Juniel: Why is Oppa like that?

Shin Hye: Why Juniel? Is there something wrong? Is he sick? (She looked concern)

Juniel: Omo! Eonni is concern with my Oppa!

Shin Hye: Ani. It's not like that. You said something wrong that's why I'm asking.

Jong Hyun: Shin Hye, he is not sick physically... He is sick emotionally.

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Jung Shin: He is so sick because of his special girl.

Shin Hye: Special girl?!

Yong Hwa and Min Hyuk then came with their coffee.

Min Hyuk: Did I hear special girl? Are you talking about Yong Hwa's girl?

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! (He looked at Juniel and sit beside Shin Hye)

Juniel: Oppa why are you looking at me like that? I didn't start it. It was Jung Shin Oppa.

Yong Hwa: Jung Shin?!

Jung Shin: It's not me who started it. It was Juniel. 

Yong Hwa: Are you two playing prank on me?

Jong Hyun: Yong, calm down. Juniel was just curious on your action. Then Shin Hye thought you were sick. (He looked at Shin Hye) 

Shin Hye: I thought when they said something wrong you are sick. 

Jung Shin: Then Jong Hyun said you are not physically sick. So, I said you are emotionally sick.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Jung Shin: Am I wrong? You are sick of thinking on what to do for your special girl on our concert.

Min Hyuk: It’s your fault Hyung. Why did you announce it? Now you are stress on what you will do.

Yong Hwa: I am not stress. And I don't regret saying that. The right time for her to know will be that night.

Juniel: Have you inform her about the concert?

Yong Hwa: Not yet but I’m sure she is aware of the concert already.

Juniel: When will you invite her?

Yong Hwa: Soon... Once we have our alone time together.

Juniel: Aigoo... You still want to have alone time with her. Oppa m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter