A Year After (Part 1)

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A year had past after that night in Jeju and a lot of things happened to the people involved in the school play.

Director Lee Dong Wook is still busy with the yearly school play. He just finished a successful one again. It was a school play which stars Lee Hyun Jin, Im Semi, Hara and Wonbin. Hyun Jin convinced Semi to try acting and Director Lee saw a great potential in her. They both became close and Shin Hye was so happy because finally Hyun Jin was over her. Hara and Wonbin on the other hand is the total opposite of the two. They always fight even over small things. 

Lee Seung Gi pursued his love for acting. He will be a lead star in an upcoming drama with Kim Tae Hee. Taecyeon after graduating trained with the same management handling Seung Gi. He will be part of the drama too.

Hong Ki and Jong Hun together with their band mates FT Island are now popular in Japan. After graduating, they all went to Japan to try their luck there. And good enough after struggling for four months they became popular in Japan. They will be coming back to Korea soon to release an album.

Sora finally agreed to be Leetuk's girlfriend five months after the trip. They now owned their own studio. They cater all kind of events... weddings, birthdays, name it they will do it. 

Uee remained as the Vice President of the Student's Club and Shin Hye the President. But Shin Hye is currently busy preparing for her next school play so it was Eun Jung who is helping her. She is the newly elected secretary of the Student’s Club.

Jaejoong continue to be a popular Hallyu Star. He will be releasing a new album soon. One of the songs in his album is a duet with Siwon who is a trainee in the same management as Jaejoong.

(A/N: How about the others? What happened to them?)

Blue Buddies were no longer the unknown band a year ago. After the successful stint of Yong Hwa in the school play, they became busy with different school activities. They are considered as the most popular band of the Korean Universities in Seoul. They may not be as popular as FT Island but looking at how their career is going, there's no doubt they are on their way to stardom. 

Three months from now, they will have their first solo concert. Yes, solo concert. So, they are busy with practice and guestings to different universities. For their first promotion, they will guest at the school's radio program hosted by Kim Heechul.

Heechul: Hello everyone. I'm sure you are all excited on our guest for today. I won't do any further introduction because I know you are all waiting for them. Let us all welcome our school's pride... The Blue Buddies.

Yong Hwa: Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Yong Hwa-imnida... Leader, guitarist and vocalist.

Jong Hyun: Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Jong Hyun-imnida... Guitarist and vocalist.

Min Hyuk: Annyeonghaseyo, Kang Min Hyuk-imnida... Drummer and back up vocal.

Jung Shin: Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Jung Shin-imnida... Bassist and back up vocal.

Heechul: Ok enough for the introduction. I'm sure all the girls are excited to know some information about you. 

They talked about how they all started. How they struggle to be in their position now. What are their future plans while they are still in college? After college will they be planning to follow the put steps of FT Island?

Heechul: Our fellow students are now even happier to support you after hearing what you've been through and all your future plans. For the next part of our program, we will be accepting questions from our fellow students. But before that I want to ask this question from my sister who is a fan of yours. She wants to know if all of you are still single. Single in the context that you don't have a girlfriend. 

They just smile.

Heechul: Why are you just smiling at me? 

They still smile.

Heechul: Araso! I get it. Yeodongsae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter