The School Play Agenda

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Hwa's fellow Blue Buddies noticed that Yong Hwa is always late during their practice.

Jung Shin: Yong Hwa is late again.

Jong Hyun: Ne, I noticed that too. This is the 4th time that he is late since Friday.

Min Hyuk: Yah! Dont be like that. Maybe he is busy preparing for the school play.

Jung Shin: School play? But they will only meet this Friday to discuss it. So I don't think it has something to do with that.

Min Hyuk: Are you saying Yong Hwa is hiding something from us?

Jong Hyun: I dont want to think like that but his actions are also unusual.

Min Hyuk: Like what?

Jung Shin: Haven’t you noticed? He looked so happy when he comes. And he is so energetic when we practice.

Jong Hyun: He will always check his phone and smiles after sending messages.

Min Hyuk: Could it be he is in love?

Jong Hyun: Well...

Just then Yong Hwa arrives. He is humming a song and as usual looks happy.

Jong Hyun: Hyung, nowadays you always come late.

Yong Hwa: Mianhe. I need to do some errands for my Eomeoni.

Jung Shin: Oh! She must have asked you to do something nice ah.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?

Jung Shin: You look so happy. So I'm thinking you must be enjoying what your Eomeoni asked you to do.

Yong Hwa: Ne. Let's practice now.

Jong Hyun POV: I'm sure there's something that you are hiding from us.

Friday, the day for the meeting of the school play came. Wonbin arrived together with Taecyeon and Hyun Jin. Yong Hwa was already there when they arrived. He was busy looking at his phone and smiling.

Wonbin: Yong Hwa, you came early? You must be really excited ha!

Yong Hwa: Oh! Annyeonghaseyo! I just don't want to be late that's why I'm early. (He looks at Hyun Jin but he is not looking at him)

Yong Hwa's POV: What’s wrong with him?

Hyun Jin’s POV: I’m not yet ready… but for Shin Hye I’ll try.

Taecyeon: How about Shin Hye-ssi?

Yong Hwa: Mwo? (He was surprised when he asked about Shin Hye. He noticed Hyun Jin suddenly looked at him)

Wonbin: Taecyeon-ah! Why are you asking Yong Hwa? They are not close you know. (Then he taps Yong Hwa’s shoulder) I’m sure Shin Hye is coming with the twins.

Just as he said the twins (Jong Hun and Siwon) arrived together… but not with Shin Hye.

Siwon: Annyeonghaseyo! You’re all here already. Omo! You must be all excited ha!

Wonbin: De! But not as excited as Yong Hwa here.

Siwon: Chincha!

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. Wonbin is just kidding.

Jong Hun: Are you really not excited Best Friend Yong? (He looked at Yong Hwa and then to Hyun Jin)

Taecyeon/Wonbin: Best Friend Yong?!

Jong Hun: Well, Yong Hwa here is my long lost best friend during my primary years before I went to America.

Siwon: So, you finally found your best friend again? So, does that mean…

Jong Hun looked at Siwon. A look enough for him to understand that he needs to shut his mouth.

Wonbin: Mean what?

Siwon: It means they will be best friends again just like during their younger years.

Jong Hun: Ne, Siwon is right.

Yong Hwa and Hyun Jin are just quiet while they are talking.

Taecyeon: Hyun Jin-ah, gwaenchana?

Hyun Jin: Ne.

Wonbin: You haven’t spoken a single word since we came here.

Hyun Jin: Director Lee is here. (He said when he saw the director coming)

Director Lee: Annyeonghaseyo! Are you all here now?

Wonbin: Shin Hye is still not here.

Director Lee: She is on her way now. I asked her to do something first.

Yong Hwa’s POV: How come she never told me about it?

Director Lee: So, like what I’ve said last time. We will discuss today about the school play. First, I want you all to know that this school is not a one night show only. It will be a five week play. Each week there will be 3 shows.

Wonbin: Five weeks with three shows each week?

Dire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter