Chapter 3: My Pretty Shin Hye

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Hwa is on his way now to the Theatre Group's Office. Last night, he received a call from Min Hyuk.

>>Start of Flashback

Min Hyuk and Yong Hwa are talking on the phone.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, one of the staff of the school play call me and he's asking for your phone number.  

Yong Hwa: Who? Did you give my number?

Min Hyuk: Mwo? Do you have a cell phone now?

Yong Hwa: Yah! What I mean is our home number.

Min Hyuk: Kekeke!!! Gotcha Hyung! Nope, I told him that you don't have a cell phone number. I was about to give him your home number but he said no need. He just asked me to tell you that tomorrow don't go to the auditorium.

Yong Hwa: Mwo? Oh so i didn't get the part? (Feeling sad)

Min Hyuk: No. He said you go to the Theatre's Group office instead at 2:30 pm.

Yong Hwa: Oh! Gomawo Min Hyuk.

End of Flashback<<

If only Min Hyuk can see how Yong Hwa smiles when he said that he still have the chance for the part. The same smile he had last night is still seen on his face now while he walks to the Theatre Group's office. He decided to go there early. He is still 15 minutes early. Before going inside he knocks three times. But since no one answers, he decided to just open the door and go inside. The first thing he notice is how big room is.

Yong Hwa's POV: Wow! Is this an office? Its size is as big as the stage in the auditorium.

He continues to look around when suddenly he heard a voice singing...

Shin Hye:

You and me, we got along just fine

But deep inside I know there is more

Right next to you

I know you're the right one

Can't fight this feeling, I'm taking chances now

In my heart I feel that this is something real

I don't wanna let this moment go.     

Yong Hwa's POV: Her voice is so lovely. Who wouldn't fall for her. And her voice sounds familiar.

Shin Hye:

Why oh Why, Do I feel this way?

When I'm with you I feel so alive

Why oh Why, will I hide away

I can't help it

I'm FALLING IN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter