Chapter 4: Lucky... Our First Duet

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Hwa's POV: Yah, My Pretty Shin Hye? How dare you say those words?

Jong Hun's is really getting into Yong Hwa's nerve. He doesn't know but he feels that there something behind those actions of Jong Hun. He feels that Jong Hun is into something.

Shin Hye: Yah, Oppa! (Removing Jong Hun's hand on her shoulder)

Jong Hun: What's wrong My Pretty Shin Hye? (Emphasizing those four words again) I always do this to you? (Then he kissed her cheeks again)

Yong Hwa's POV: Yah, will stop saying My Pretty Shin Hye! And stop kissing her!

Shin Hye: Yah, will you stop saying that Jong Hun! (She's really losing her patience now)

Jong Hun: Omo, don't tell me your getting mad now? What's wrong with calling you My Pretty Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: Because you never call me like that before. 

Yong Hwa's POV: So he really never call her My Pretty Shin Hye (now he's smiling)

Jong Hun: Well... (then on the side of his eyes he notice that Yong Hwa smiles) because I want to be the first person to call you that. I think no one ever call you that before right?

Shin Hye: Mwo? 

Shin Hye's POV: Yah, Jong Hun what are you trying to imply now?

Yong Hwa's POV: Shin Hye what? Is he really the first one? 

>>Start of Flashback

Ten years ago, the 10 years old Shin Hye was seating on a bench in the nearby park waiting for a friend. She's been waiting there for an hour already. Then all of a sudden someone's hands cover her eyes.

Young Shin Hye: Yah! Who are you? (She feels afraid)

Young Boy: Guess who, My Pretty Shin Hye?

Shin Hye remove his hand and smile knowing that it was him... her only friend who calls her "My Pretty Shin Hye".

End of Flashback<<

Jong Hun: Shin Hye, why are you not answering me?

Shin Hye:  Mwo? (Still not sure if she'll answer him)

Then Jong Hun look at Yong Hwa who looks interested on what Shin Hye will answer.

Jong Hun: Yong Hwa, do you think someone will call Shin Hye like that?

Yong Hwa: Mwo?

Jong Hun: I said, do you think someone will call her "My Pretty Shin Hye" (Emphasizing those words while looking at him)

Yong Hwa: Hmmm...

Yong Hwa's POV: Yah! you're really getting into my nerve now.

Yong Hwa: I think so. Shin Hye is beautiful so I won't be surprise if someone will call her like that. (Then he looks at Shin Hye)

Shin Hye looks at Yong Hwa and smile.

Jong Hun: Oh, I see (Then he smile) Anyway, Yong Hwa I was the one who call your friend Min Hyuk.  The director asked you to come today because he wants you to do another audition.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?

Jong Hun: Ne, he wants to hear you sing and play the guitar?

Yong Hwa: Mwo? I thought he said there's no need for that.

Jong Hun: Well I think he changed his mind (giving a smirk smile to Yong Hwa)

Yong Hwa's POV: Now they want me to sing and play the guitar. Aishh!! I will really quit now.

But when he heard what Shin Hye said, he changed his mind.

Shin Hye: Mwo? Audition again?. But Yong Hwa is really a good singer and guitarist.  We won't ask them to perform during our school events if they're not good. 

Jong Hun: Really? When? How come I never see them perform? (He sound surprise)

Shin Hye: Because of time constraint and the professors doesn't want to shorten your performance so they cut their part.

Jong Hun: Oh I see.  

Yong Hwa was surprise to his response to Shin Hye. He doesn't sound annoying this time. Then suddenly the director came.

Director Lee: Oh Yong Hwa you're here.  I know I told you that there's no need for you to sing and play the guitar.  Actually that's true because I heard you perform already. However, I want to see you play the guitar and sing with Shin Hye.

Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter