Convincing Shin Hye… Supporting Yong Hwa Part 2

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Juniel updated the rest of the mission team that Suzy, Jung Shin and Jong Hyun all failed to their mission. Today is their last day of the mission. She let Director Lee, Joong Ki and Min Hyuk proceed with their mission first.

Juniel’s POV: If none of them succeed, I guess I have to use my last option.

Agent 4 – Kang Min Hyuk and Buddy Choi Siwon

Min Hyuk doesn’t know anymore who to ask for help. Luckily he saw Siwon that night after their practice. He told him about the situation of Shin Hye and Yong Hwa. Upon hearing the whole story and their plan, he immediately agreed to help.

The next day, Siwon went to Shin Hye’s house with two reasons… to have breakfast and to help in the mission.

Shin Hye: Oppa? Why are you here so early? (She saw him already at the table)

Siwon: Wae-yo? Can I not join you for breakfast?

Shin Hye: Ani. It’s just that you don’t usually do this.

Siwon: Well actually the real reason is…

Shin Hye: Is what?

Siwon: I’m sick and tired of the food we ate in our dorm. So I thought of going here for a change. And I think I did the right thing.

Shin Hye: Why?

Siwon: If I didn’t come here. Then my beautiful cousin will have her breakfast alone.

Shin Hye: Oh! How sweet of you Oppa.

Siwon: Of course I am.

They were enjoying their breakfast when Siwon open up the conversation about the coming concert.

Siwon: Shin Hye-ah, do you already have ticket for the Blue Buddies concert?

Shin Hye: Deh Oppa. (She didn’t know that Siwon was aware of what is happening)

Siwon: How did you get the concert? Did they give you?

Shin Hye: Yong Hwa gave me the ticket.

Siwon: Ah chincha? How come he didn’t give me? I will call him later.

Shin Hye: If you want Oppa I’ll just give you my ticket.

Siwon: Mwo? Wae-yo? He gave you those tickets because he wants you to be there. And now you’re telling me that you’ll give me your ticket.

Shin Hye: I know Oppa. I just don’t feel like of going.

Siwon: And can you please give me a valid reason why?

Shin Hye: Because he wanted me to do something which I don’t know if I can do it before going to the concert.

Siwon: Mwo? Did he ask you to marry him before going to the concert?

Shin Hye: Oppa! It’s not like that.

Siwon: You said something you don’t know if you can do it. So the first thing that comes to my mind is he asked you to marry him before the concert?

Shin Hye: Oppa!

Siwon: Ara. So what is it?

Shin Hye: I can’t tell you but I don’t think I can do it.

Siwon: Ok if you don’t want to tell me fine. Just a piece of advice from your Oppa… Whatever is that something that Yong Hwa is asking you, I’m sure there’s a valid reason. You just have to trust him and listen to you heart. Araso?

Shin Hye: Deh Oppa.

After their breakfast, Siwon left. He called Min Hyuk and told him about his conversation with Shin Hye. He had a feeling that Shin Hye might change her mind but there’s no assurance. He also called Yong Hwa and told him to focus on the concert and don’t think of something else. Though unsure of what Siwon meant, Yong Hwa still thanked him for his words of encouragement.

Agent 5 – Song Joong Ki and Buddy Lee Hyun Jin

Joong Ki knew that there’s one guy that Shin Hye was always with during her freshmen years. He asked for his help.

Shin Hye felt happy when she received a message from Hyun Jin asking her to meet him for lunch. She gladly accepted it because she missed her friend. Hyun Jin was already at the restaurant when she arrives.

Shin Hye: Hyun Jin-ah, mian I’m late.

Hyun Jin: Ani. I just also came.

Shin Hye: Shall we order now?

Hyun Jin: Deh.

They both order pasta with steak. While waiting for their order Hyun Jin starts his mission.

Hyun Jin: Shin Hye-ah, how is the practice for the school play going? I’m sure Joong Ki Hyung is taking good care of you.

Shin Hye: Everything is good. Joong Ki Oppa is taking care of me.

Hyun Jin: Ah that’s good. Shin Hye-ah…

Shin Hye: Deh?

Hyun Jin: I heard Blue Buddies are having their concert?

Shin Hye: Deh. Tomorrow is their concert.

Hyun Jin: Ah chincha? I’m sure you will be there. I bet front row seat.

Shin Hye: Do you know anything Hyun Jin?

Hyun Jin: Eh? (Acting innocent) What do you mean?

Shin Hye: You said I have the front row seat. Did Yong Hwa ask you to meet me?

Hyun Jin: Mwo? Yong Hwa? Why would he ask me to meet you?

Shin Hye: Hyun Jin-ah…

Hyun Jin: Shin Hye-ah, I don’t know what you are saying?

Shin Hye: Tell me honestly is that the reason why you invited me for lunch?

Hyun Jin: Shin Hye-ah, I don’t know what’s going on between you and Yong Hwa. I ask you for lunch for two reasons. First I really miss my friend and second I want to tell you something. I don’t want you to hear it first from others.

Shin Hye: What is it?

Hyun Jin: (Show his left hand)

Shin Hye: Omo! You’re married already?

Hyun Jin: Ani! This is our couple ring.

Shin Hye: Chincha?! So, who is the lucky girl?

Hyun Jin: (Show his phone) She is my yeoja.

Shin Hye: Aww… I knew it. I’m so happy for both of you.

Hyun Jin: Gomawo. I hope to see you wearing couple ring soon too.

Shin Hye: I’m not sure about that.

Hyun Jin: Shin Hye-ah, I let go of you because I knew he is the one who can make you happy. Listen to your heart. You’ve been doing that before don’t stop now.

Shin Hye: I don’t know if I still want to listen to my heart.

Hyun Jin’s POV: Mianhe Joong Ki Hyung. I don’t think I convince her.

Their food came and enjoyed their lunch. After their lunch they went separate ways. Hyun Jin called Joong Ki to inform him about his conversation with Shin Hye. Joong Ki felt sad but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter