School Play's First Week: "We Hope We Become Lovers

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When they reached the ice cream shop, Shin Hye sits in between of Bom and Jong Hyun instead of sitting beside Yong Hwa. Jong Hun noticed it so he let Yong Hwa sit in front of Shin Hye.

While eating their ice cream, Jong Hun starts the conversation.

Jong Hun: Jong Hyun, how's the training? Is it hard to train Shin Hye?

Jong Hyun: Aniyo Hyung. She's a fast learner. I think it's not her first time to play it.

Jong Hun: Ah chicha?! Shin Hye-ah, I don't remember teaching you how to play the guitar. Who taught you?

Shin Hye: Ani. It's my first time. Jong Hyun is a good coach that's why I learn fast. (She looked at Jong Hyun and smile)

Yong Hwa noticed it and really felt jealous.

Yong Hwa's POV: Aissh! She can smile to him but not to me. It's not your first time Shin Hye. Have you forgotten that I teach you every time we meet after school?

Siwon: My cousin Shin Hye is really talented. She can learn things easily once she focused on it.

Miss-hitomi: I agree with Siwon. 

Jong Hyun: So, how are you Bom? We haven't talked lately.

Miss-hitomi: Mian Jong Hun, I was busy with writing lately. Aside from the school play, I also have other project.

Siwon: Oh I know that! You have your column on our school paper and your department's monthly magazine.

Miss-hitomi: You're reading them?

Siwon: Of course! Want me to prove you?

Jong Hun: Bom, he's just joking you.

Siwon: Ani! I really read them. Her column in our school paper is entitled “Diary” and for their department its “Everlasting Sunset”.

Miss-hitomi: Chincha?! How did you know them?

Siwon: I told you I'm reading them. I will continue to do now, knowing it’s you who wrote them.

Miss-hitomi: Gomawo, Siwon. (She then holds his cheek)

Siwon: Now you know I'm your No.1 fan.

Jong Hyun: I think you are not. 

Siwon: Wae-yo?

Jong Hyun: If you are her No.1 fan, you should know that aside from the school and her department’s magazine, she is also writing for a well known magazine in Seoul.

Siwon: Chincha?!

Jong Hyun: She's writing for Asian Fanfic Magazine. She had written a lot actually. Her latest one is “The Case of The Weird School”.

Siwon: Omo! I didn't know that.

Jong Hun: You must be a fan then. How did you know about that?

They all look at Jong Hyun in anticipation for his answer except for Bom and Shin Hye who look at each other. Jong Hun was about to answer but Shin Hye speak first.

Shin Hye: I told Jong Hyun about it. Since, they will be working together for the school play I think it's just right that they know some information about each other.

Jong Hyun: Shin Hye is right. I'm so thankful to her for doing that. (He smile at her)

Jong Hun's POV:  First time meeting and he already know information like this? I thought Bom want to keep her identity secret?

Yong Hwa's POV: They are really close now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter