Jeju Vacation Trip Part 2

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She was about to leave when she saw Juniel approach the guy and sit beside him.

Shin Hye: Isn't that Juniel? She knows that guy?

She saw her crying and then the guy hug her. After a few minute, they let go of their hug and stand up to leave. 

Shin Hye's tears starts to fall from her eyes when she saw who the guy was. She doesn't want him to see her crying so she immediately runaway. She wasn't looking at where she is running so she bumped into someone.

Min Hyuk: Eonni Gwaenchana?

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk... (She hugged him and continued to cry)

Min Hyuk: What happened? Is it Yong Hwa Hyung again?

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk?! How...?

Min Hyuk: Eonni, I don't know what's the status of your relationship with Hyung. But what I'm certain is… You two have a special feeling for each other. Whether it is just friendship or more than that… You can't hide it from your actions.

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk...

Min Hyuk: Eonni... (Put his hand on her shoulder) not everything you see is what it really means. You need to know what is behind that action that you witnessed. You and Hyung are really compatible.

Shin Hye: What do you mean?

Min Hyuk: You judge a scene based on what you see and feel. You don't check first what is behind that.

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

At nine in the evening after their dinner, all the students, staff and mentors are all gathered together. They form in a circle so that they can see each other.

Sitting position in a circle (Director Lee, Seung Gi, Hong Ki, Siwon, Wonbin, Taecyeon, Hyun Jin, Semi, Hara, Sora, Leetuk, Jung Shin, Uee, Min Hyuk, Juniel, Yong Hwa, Jong Hun, Jong Hyun, Bom, Eun Jung, Shin Hye, Jaejoong)

Director Lee: First and foremost I want to thank all of you for the wonderful school play. You all helped me prove to the whole school that I made the right decision in choosing all of you to be part of the school play.

Bom and Jong Hyun, thank you for lending your talent in writing beautiful story and song for the school play. (Jong Hyun and Boom look each other, bow and smile)

To my brothers who agreed to mentor and guide you, thank you bros. (Seung Gi and Hong Ki hug their brother)

To all the students who helped behind the scene in this school play. From the Arts Club…Sora, Leetuk, Jung Shin and Semi who helped in the preparation of the promotional photos and posters for the school play. Uee, Min Hyuk and Juniel, for all your effort in the overall financial aspect of the school play. Thank you. (Leetuk smile cutely to Sora while Min Hyuk smile sweetly to Juniel)

To my supporting casts who didn't give up with the hectic schedules... Wonbin, Taecyeon, Hyun Jin, Siwon, Hara and Eun Jung. May all the things that you've learn from this school play will be beneficial in what ever future endeavor that you will have. Thank you for being great talents. (The guys high five at each other while the girls smile)

Now, to may main actors and actress who give their best for the school play.

Jong Hun, thank you not only for being a very good actor but also for helping me in looking for a great talent. (Jong Hun salutes at him. He understood what he director meant. Only the director, him and Yong Hwa knew that he was the one who back up the recommendation of Professor Park in picking Yong Hwa as the other male lead)

Yong Hwa, thank you for auditioning in the school play. The moment I choose you as the other male lead I know you'll give us a good performance. And guess what, you really did. I hope with this, great things will come in your career whether you wish to continue acting or with your band. (He bow and smile… A smiling face but with a sad eyes)

Shin Hye, what can I say to you. I know thank you is not enough. You're not only my actress. You also take in charge in getting the students who will help us in the school play. And most important because of you we manage to ask Jaejoong here to be part of our school play. (Shin Hye also smile and like Yong Hwa, sadness is visible in her eyes)

Lastly, to the man who spare us some of his time to be part of our school play, a friend and former co-actor, Jaejoong. Thank you for accepting our invitation. You've been a great help for us. (Jaejoong shook hand with the director and then look at Shin Hye. He holds her hand and smile. Juniel saw it and look at Yong Hwa with concern)

Enough will all the speech, now lets start the party. So, who will perform first?

All the girls (Bom, Hara, Uee, Semi and Eun Jung) except for Shin Hye and Juniel, dance Wonder Girls' Nobody. 

Taecyeon: The girls dance so cute and y right?

Siwon: I didn't know Eun Jung can dance like that.

Hyun Jin: Is Semi part of the dance club?

Wonbin: I don't think so! She dance well too but I think Hara is the best.

Taecyeon, Hyun Jin, Siwon, Leetuk and  Seung Gi  dance Psy's Gangnam Style. 

Hong Ki: Hyung, can you stop Seung Gi Hyung. Look at how he dance? He is ruining our image.

Director Lee: What's wrong with his dancing? If you were the one dancing I would definitely stop yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter