Chapter 1: The Buddies

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Blue Buddies", four men whose love for music is incomparable. Through music they bond to express their feelings, ideas and dreams.

From childhood dream now they want to fulfil their dream of starting their own band. Yong Hwa is the vocalist & lead guitarist, Min Hyuk on drums, Jung Shin on base and Jong Hyun on vocals & guitars. They continue to do their daily practice everyday after school and joined school activities.

During their first year in the University, they will accept performance in school affairs so that other students will know them. However, luck is not on their side as senior bands are always the first to perform. As the time for the school affair is limited, organizers will remove their performance. Some of their classmates told them that they should give up... But the word "give up" is not part of their vocabulary.

Until one day, one of the professor approach Min Hyuk and told him that if they really want to gain the respect of their professors and admiration of fellow students, they should go out first from their own shell. Min Hyuk is a bit confused on their professor's statement. So he approached his buddies and told them about this.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, Professor Kim approached me awhile ago and he said something that really makes me confused.

Jung Shin: What?

Min Hyuk: He said, if we want to gain the respect of the other professors and admiration of our fellow students, we need to go out first from our own shell.

Jung Shin: Hmmm.... I think I get what he means...

Min  Hyuk: Really? So he means what?

Jong Hyun: He means that we should also joined other group. It can be something not related to music like sports, arts, poetry or the theater group.

Min Hyuk: Theater group? (Min Hyuk shout)

Yong Hwa: Yah! (A bit irritated) Why do you have to shout?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter