The Key - The Invitation

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When she pulled the ticket out of the envelope, something drop on the ground. It was another small envelope with a word written… “It is the right time”. She opens the envelope and is surprise when she saw what is inside the envelope.

 

Shin Hye: A necklace with a key pendant? What is this for?

While Shin Hye was staring at the necklace, Yong Hwa who was hiding a few meters away from her can't hide the smile on his face.

Yong Hwa's POV: This is the start Shin Hye. There's no turning back for me. I just hope you still haven't forgotten about it. 

Shin Hye: Why did he give me this necklace with key pendant? Did he forget that I prefer smaller pendant? This is too big for me to wear. (She pouted and holds the key pendant) Wait! This key... it looks like... Omo! 

She immediately collect her things and call her driver to meet her at the front gate of the Botanical Garden. 

Yong Hwa: What happened? Where is she going? Who called her? 

Min Hyuk: (Standing behind him) Maybe someone special?

Yong Hwa: Someone special... (Saw Min Hyuk) Yah! What are you doing here?

Min Hyuk: Shouldn't I be the one asking you that Hyung? I thought you're be meeting Suzy to discuss your song for the school play?

Yong Hwa: Deh. I was with her.

MIn Hyuk: With Suzy or Shin Hye Eonni?

Yong Hwa: Both!

Min Hyuk: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: I was with Suzy at the Music Club's practice room. Then Director Lee came with Shin Hye and Joong Ki Hyung.

Min Hyuk: How did it happen that you're here now?

Yong Hwa: Can you let me finish my explanation first?

Min Hyuk: Mian Hyung.

Yong Hwa: As I was saying, we were discussing about the school play when Ji Hyo noona came.

Min Hyuk: Ji Hyo noona? Ah the wife of Joong Ki Hyung?

Yong Hwa: Mwo you know about it?

Min Hyuk: Deh, Junnie Bear told me about it.

Yong Hwa: Juniel? (He looks at Min Hyuk suspiciously) Tell me, Juniel planned this right?

Min Hyuk: (Nervous as he know they were already caught by Yong Hwa) What do you mean Hyung?

Yong Hwa: Don't deny it to me anymore. You are obvious already.

Min Hyuk: Mian Hyung. Juniel just wanted to help you and Shin Hye Eonni. She really likes her for you. She thought that you're too slow so she did it her way.

Yong Hwa: And it means you are here because she asked you to spy on me?

Min Hyuk: Deh. She wanted to do it personally but she can't leave Suzy.

Yong Hwa: Suzy? Don't tell me?

Min Hyuk: She was also part of this.

Yong Hwa: How did she manage to let her agree? 

Min Hyuk: Well Junnie Bear noticed the twinkle in her Suzy's eyes when Jaejoong Hyung's name was mentioned.

Yong Hwa: You mean?

Min Hyuk: Juniel and Suzy are now at the recording studio of Jaejoong Hyung. Suzy's reward for being her accomplish to this.

Yong Hwa: How did she manage to do that?

Min Hyuk: Director Lee. (He smiles) 

Yong Hwa: Aissh! He was also part of this?

Min Hyuk: (Place his hand on his shoulder) Hyung, he had been part of this since the start. Remember the school play? He and jong Hoon Hyung started it my Junnie Bear just continues whatever they have left behind. Now that we have done our part, its your turn to do it. I just hope you're not yet late.

Yong Hwa: I know I'm not.

Min Hyuk: You th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter