Why They Audition?

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Yong Hwa reached the coffee shop, he saw that Taecyeon, Wonbin, and Hyun Jin were already there. Wonbin saw him and signalled him to join them.

Wonbin: Finally you’re here. I thought you won’t come.

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. I just need to talk to my band mates first that’s why I didn’t come with you.

Taecyeon: Oh yeah, you have a band. Are they fine with this? I mean you joining the school play. You are aware that this will take most of your time. And it means less time to practice with them.

Yong Hwa: Ne. They know. They are the one who convinced me to audition.

Hyun Jin: You are lucky to have a supportive band mates. I thought you audition because you like it.

Yong Hwa: What do you mean I like it?

Taecyeon: Hyun Jin, do you mean his reason for auditioning for the play?

Hyun Jin: Ne. I thought all of us have the same reason.

Wonbin: And that is Shin Hye, right?

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye?

Wonbin: Ne. I'll honestly admit that I auditioned because of her.

Taecyeon: Me too.

Yong Hwa looked at Hyun Jin.

Hyun Jin: Ne. I also auditioned because of her.

YH’s POV: Omo, they all auditioned because of Shin Hye. I thought I was the only one with that reason.

Yong Hwa: Why did you auditioned because of her?

Taecyeon: I was already in my Junior year when Shin Hye enrolled in the school. Obviously I’m two years older than her. The moment I saw her I already admire her. I even joined the drama club because of her but I didn’t have the chance to act with her. Because every time they have audition to be her partner I always hesitate. I’m not sure if I can act in front of her. But when they had this audition, I put my worries away. I said if I won’t do it now I won’t have another chance because I’ll be graduating this year.

Wonbin: But you still didn’t get the chance.

Teacyeon: Ne. But I’m fine with that. At least I can still work with her.

Wonbin: You said you admire her. Did you tell her about it?

Taecyeon: Aniyo. I’m too shy to tell her. It’s enough for me to admire her secretly. I don’t know what will I do if she found out about this.

Yong Hwa’s POV: It’s good to know that Taecyeon only admire her but no plans of asking her to be his girlfriend.

Wonbin: Secret admirer. Taecyeon, if you really like someone you should let her know. Maybe she also feels the same way for you.

Teacyeon: I don’t think I can do that. How about you? You like Shin Hye right? Will you tell her about it?

Wonbin: Who? Me? Ne, I do like her. I already started it a while ago.

Taecyeon: Yeah, I saw that. So, she’s really the reason why you auditioned.

Wonbin: Ne. I first saw her when I auditioned for FT Island. She’s still in secondary school that time. She visits Jong Hun. When I first saw her I was so mesmerized by her. I actually introduce myself to her. I think that’s the reason why they didn’t get me. Jong Hun didn’t leave Shin Hye the moment he saw that I have interest on her. I think he likes her too.

Yong Hwa’s POV: Hmmm… Wonbin is one big competitor. And now I'm sure Jong Hun too.

Wonbin noticed that only he and Taecyeon were talking. Yong Hwa and Hyun Jin are just looking at them.

Wonbin: Hyun Jin, how about you? What’s your reason? Since, you’re the one who brought out about this. Am I right to conclude that she’s the reason also.

Hyun Jin: Ne. (He nods)

Yong Hwa’s POV: Why is he like that? His eyes really look so sad.

Wonbin: And?

Hyun Jin: I auditioned because I want to be close to her again. To bring back the time we had during our freshmen year.

Wonbin: So, you’re close with Shin Hye?

Taecyeon: I envy you for being so close to her.

Hyun Jin: You wouldn’t if you experience what happen during the end of our freshmen year.

Wonbin: What happened?

Start of Flasback>>>

Shin Hye and Hyun Jin first met during their freshmen year. They are both from the Drama Department. Hyun Jin is majoring in acting while Shin Hye is majoring acting and musical theatre. They were seatmates in all their acting classes. Everything was going fine until one day at the end of their freshmen year Hyun Jin did something that he regret for the rest of his life.

Hyun Jin invited Shin Hye to eat in their favourite restaurant. After that they went to a nearby park.

Shin Hye: Hyun Jin, this place is really nice and relaxing. And this park is really special for me, you know right?<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter