Convincing Shin Hye… Supporting Yong Hwa Part 1

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Then Juniel and Suzy came…

Juniel: If Shin Hye Eonni really needs to open the box before the concert…

Suzy: Then we have no choice than to…

Juniel/Suzy: (Pose like Charlie’s Angel) Operation Convince Shin Hye!

Director Lee: What do you mean Operation Convince Shin Hye?

Juniel: Director Lee, what we’re trying to tell is we should convince Shin Hye.

Suzy: Let’s all try our own way of convincing her.

Jong Hyun: When you say all, does it mean all of us?

Juniel: Deh! Including all concern citizens (A/N: Including Dooliers/YongShin/YongHye) who wish Shin Hye Eonni and Yong Hwa Oppa end up as a couple.

Joong Ki: If that’s the case, then each of us should have buddies who will help in convincing Shin Hye.

Jung Shin: Ok I agree with that plan. But how about Yong Hwa Hyung aren’t we going to do anything for him?

Juniel: What about Oppa?

Min Hyuk: Junnie Bear… I think what Jung Shin is trying to say. Aside from convincing Shin Hye, we should also support Yong Hwa Hyung.

Juniel: You mean Minnie Bear we should also make sure that Yong Hwa Oppa is not yet losing hope that Shin Hye Eonni will open the box before the concert.

Min Hyuk: Deh!

Suzy/Director Lee/Joong Ki: Junnie Bear? Minnie Bear?

Jung Shin: I told you not to call each other like that. Now, explain it to them.

Juniel: I’ll explain later. For now, let’s focus first on our mission. I will rephrase it. Our new mission… Convince Shin Hye and Support Yong Hwa. Are we all in this mission?

All: Deh.

They all go on separate ways to do their mission. They need to do it fast as it is already Thursday afternoon. It means they only have one and a half days left.

Agent 1 – Bae Suzy And Buddy Kim Jaejoong

Suzy knew Shin Hye is close to Jaejoong so she thought that he could convince her to open the box.

Shin Hye was busy reading her script when Jaejoong came to the Drama Club practice room.

Jaejoong: Hello my princess.

Shin Hye: Oppa. (She stood up and hugs him)

Jaejoong: The way you hug me. I feel like you really miss me.

Shin Hye: (Hit him) Of course I miss you Oppa.

Jaejoong: Chincha?! I thought now that you have your handsome Yong Hwa you already forget me.

Shin Hye: (Her smile fades when he mentioned Yong Hwa)

Jaejoong: What’s with that change of mood when I mentioned Yong Hwa?

Shin Hye: It’s nothing Oppa?

Jaejoong: (Look at her and guided her to sit) Princess… I know there’s something wrong. Tell Oppa what’s bothering you.

Shin Hye: Oppa…

Jaejoong: Tell me…

Shin Hye: It’s about Yong Hwa.

Jaejoong: I knew it. Who else can make you feel like that than him? Now, tell me what happen?

Shin Hye: Oppa, Yong gave me the key to the blue box already.

Jaejoong: Ah chincha?! Finally!

Shin Hye: But I don’t feel like opening it.

Jaejoong: Wae-yo?

Shin Hye: I’m afraid of what is inside that box.

Jaejoong: (Holds her hand) Princess… I don’t think Yong Hwa will put something inside there that will hurt you.

Shin Hye: I know. Actually he also gave me a letter.

Jaejoong: A letter? Did he tell you about the box?

Shin Hye: I don’t know.

Jaejoong: Aigoo princess. Why don’t you read the letter first then maybe it will convince you to open the box?

Shin Hye: I don’t feel like reading it too.

Jaejoong: Ara. I won’t force you to do it. Just remember this… You’ve been waiting for years to know what’s inside the box that Yong Hwa left you. Now, you have the opportunity to know you will just let it pass?

Shin Hye: I know Oppa. I will open it but not just soon.

Jaejoong: But you have to open it before the concert.

Shin Hye: Why do I have to open it before the concert?

Jaejoong: Well… I don’t know too. I just feel like the box has something to do with the concert. You know Yong Hwa more than I do, think about it Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Deh. Gomawo Oppa.

After he left Shin Hye, he called Yong Hwa to encourage him about concert. Yong Hwa appreciates his call.

Agent 2 – Lee Jung Shin And Buddy Uee

Jung Shin asked Uee to convinced Shin Hye to open the blue box. He thought since they been together for quite some time at the Students Club she wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter