Jeju Vacation Trip Part 1

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Director Lee and the school management were very happy with the outcome of the school play. Because of that, they decided to give a special trip to all the people who are involved in the school play. This includes not only the main artists but also the people behind the school play.

Since, the ending week of the school play is also the last week of school season they decided to have the school trip after the exams week. 

On the day of their two days trip to Jeju Island, they arrived in groups at the airport.

Lee Brothers - Director Lee, Seung Gi and Hong Ki

School Clubs - Uee, Juniel, Sora, Leetuk and Se Mi

Casts - Hyun Jin, Taecyeon, Wonbin, Eun Jung and Hara

The Twins - Siwon and Jong Hun

Blue Buddies - Yong Hwa, Jong Hyun, Jung Shin and Min Hyuk

Director Lee: I guess we are all here now. Make sure that all your luggages are already check in.

Wonbin: Director Lee!

Director Lee: Yes Wonbin.

Wonbin: We're not yet complete. Shin Hye is not yet here.

Director Lee: Ani. She's already here. They just bought some coffee.

Seung Gi: Hyung, I think they are here now.

They saw Shin Hye coming with Bom and Jaejoong. They bought coffees for the rest of the group.

Jaejoong: Hello guys! We bought some coffees for all of you.

Shin Hye: This is Oppa's thank you treat for all.

Jaejoong: (Put his hand on Shin Hye's shoulder) Thanks to you princess for helping me on this.

The people around them felt giddy because of the sweetness of Jaejoong to Shin Hye. 

Hara: Eonni is so lucky. Imagine someone like him, the famous Kim Jaejoong call her princess. Awww!!!

Sora: Deh! Where can I find a man like him?

Leetuk: (Appear behind her) He is here. (He wink at her)

Sora: No way, over my dead body. Hmp! (Then she left)

Leetuk: Sora, my love! (He follows her)

All the staff took their coffee. Shin Hye and Bom personally gave the coffee for the Blue Buddies.

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk, here is your coffee.

Min Hyuk: Gomawo Eonni.

Miss-hitomi: Jung Shin... (He gave the coffee and then to Jong Hyun) Jong Hyun... (They both stare at each other and smile)

Jung Shin: Gomawo Bom-ssi.

Miss-hitomi: Don't be too formal. You can call me Eonni.

Jung Shin: Deh, Eonni. (Look at Jong Hyun) Hyung, why are you not saying thank you to Eonni?

Bom just smile while Jong Hyun is looking at her smiling.

Jung Shin's POV: What's with that smile? Is there something happening here that I don't know?

Yong Hwa: How about me? Don't I get coffee too?

Shin Hye: Mian Yong. (Give his coffee) Here's your coffee.

Yong Hwa: Ice Americano?

Shin Hye: Deh.

Yong Hwa: I thought you forgot already.

Shin Hye: (Hit his arm) Aissh! Are you going to act like this again? (She acts irritated)

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah... (Move closer to her) Mian. I didn't mean to do that.

Shin Hye: Why do you always do that? (She then walk away and went to Jaejoong)

Yong Hwa: Shin...

Min Hyuk: Hyung, what have you done again?

Jung Shin, Jong Hyun, Bom and Min Hyuk looked at him disappointed. When Shin Hye reached to where Jaejoong is, he saw her pouting. Jaejoong look at him as if saying "What have you done again?"

They boarded the plane. Shin Hye who is still not ok with Yong Hwa sits beside Jaejoong. They are at the right side of the plane, Shin Hye sitting in between Jaejoong and Bom. At the left side of the plane, it was Yong Hwa sitting with the twin brothers, Jong Hun and Siwon. 

Jong Hun: Don't tell me you are jealous again?

Yong Hwa: Ani. It's my fault that's why this is happening.

Jong Hun: What have you done again?

Yong Hwa: Why are you all saying that to me?

Jong Hun: Because you are always like that.

Yong Hwa sighed and turns to his right. He saw Jaejoong sleeping. He moved a bit forward and saw Shin Hye sleeping too. Her head is resting on Jaejoong's shoulder.

Yong Hwa's POV: Don't feel jealous Yong Hwa. He is just a brother to Shin Hye.

Jong Hun: Jaejoong is really a sweet Oppa to Shin Hye. 

Yong Hwa: He is just a brother.

Jong Hun: Deh, but anything possible. A sweet guy like him can capture any woman's heart. (He smirks) Remember, Shin Hye is single and available.

Yong Hwa's POV: Best friend is right. Should I tell her already? But what if she rejects me? I can't afford to lose her even just as a friend.

Upon reaching Jeju, they all went to the villa that they will be staying. Director Lee decided that it would be better to stay in a villa than a hotel. They will have more time to spend together.

Director Lee: I hope you will enjoy this two days trip. Bom will tell us our schedule.

Miss-hitomi: For today, we will have our beach party. After lunch, you can enjoy the beach. You can swim if you want or play some games but make sure that by night time you are all ready for our beach party. Tomorrow will be your free time. You can do whatever you want. Buy souvenirs and enjoy the beautiful views of Jeju. Just remember that our flight is 9pm. So, we need to be at the airport by 7pm. 

Director Lee: Thank you Bom. So, guys what are you all waiting for? Kaja! Enjoy and have fun.

They all went to the beach. The boys decided to play beach volleyball. They split into to groups. 

Director Lee's Group - Seung Gi, Leetuk, Taecyeon, Siwon, Min Hyuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter