From Misunderstandings to An Invitation

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two days since the last time Shin Hye met Yong Hwa. She still can’t stop thinking that Suzy is her mystery girl in Jeju. She was in her dreamland reminiscing what happened two days ago when Joong Ki approached her.

Joong Ki: Shin Hye… Shin Hye… Shin Hye…(No answer from her so he tap her shoulder)

Shin Hye: (Surprised) Oppa!

Joong Ki: I was calling your name for how many times already but still you ignore me.

Shin Hye: Mian Oppa. I was thinking of something that’s why I didn’t notice you.

Joong Ki: Thinking of something or someone? (He smiled mischievously)

Shin Hye: Mwo?! Oppa what do you mean?

Joong Ki: What I mean is… you are thinking of someone with the name… Yong Hwa!

Shin Hye: Oppa?!

Joong Ki: Am I wrong?

Shin Hye: But Oppa…

Joong Ki: Shin Hye, you don’t have to hide it from me. I can feel and see it through your actions.

Shin Hye: How? When?

Joong Ki: Remember when I saw you at the coffee shop?

Shin Hye: Deh.

Joong Ki: I was already there when you reached the coffee shop. I heard everything. I know you wouldn’t want to hear what Suzy would be saying that’s why I interrupted your conversation.

Shin Hye: Gomawo Oppa.

Joong Ki: Aniyo. Actually I don’t know if I did the right thing. What if Suzy will say something else and not what we expect? How sure we are that she is the mystery girl of Yong Hwa? (He put his hand on Shin Hye’s shoulder and looked at her eyes) Tell me honestly… Are you not the mystery girl of Yong Hwa?

Shin Hye: Oppa… (She was teary-eyed)

Joong Ki: (He hug her) Mian. I didn’t mean to say it that way.

Shin Hye: Honestly Oppa. I’m also confused.

Joong Ki: Ara. I won’t ask you about it anymore.

They were in that position when Yong Hwa saw them. He went to the drama club’s practice room to look for Director Lee.

Yong Hwa’s POV: My pretty Shin Hye. Why are you crying? And what makes it worse is you’re crying and leaning on to another man’s shoulder. Am I really too late already?

He immediately left after what he saw and went to the music club’s practice room. Suzy was already there waiting for him.

Suzy: Oppa! Where have you been? Are you still busy with your practice? We can just meet tomorrow if you want.

Yong Hwa: Ani. It’s ok. I just went to the drama club’s practice room to look for Director Lee. I need to ask him something about the song that we need to perform for the drama.

Suzy: Have you seen him? What did he said? (She looked worried)

Yong Hwa: I didn’t saw him. I think he is not there?

Suzy: (Felt relieved) If you didn’t saw him. Then what did you saw? You look bothered.

Yong Hwa: Oh it’s nothing. I’m just worried about our song and the upcoming concert.

Suzy: Ah Chincha Oppa?

Yong Hwa: Deh. I’ll just get my guitar for a while. I think I forgot it in our classroom.

Suzy: Ok Oppa.

Once he left, she called Juniel.

Suzy: Juniel-ah, I think Yong Hwa Oppa saw them.

Juniel: That’s good.

Suzy: What will I do if he asks Director Lee?

Juniel: Don’t worry. I already talked to him. He knows what to tell him.

Suzy: Are you sure?

Juniel: Deh. Just continue what we planned. And I will fulfill my promise to you.

Suzy: I will. I will. (Her eyes twinkle)

Just when she ended the call Yong Hwa came.

Yong Hwa: Can we start now?

Suzy: Deh Oppa.

Yong Hwa showed Suzy the song that they will be singing for the school play.

Fool

You and I calling each other friends is awkward

It’s better to use the word, lovers
Oh, I will confess my heart for the first time
I will bring the stars in the sky for you, whatever you want,
Oh I can do it for you

Oh I love you love you love you,
You love me love me love me
I know how you feel about me (your heart)
Oh I love you love you love you,
Are you love me love me baby
Because I love you too

I’m a fool, I’m a fool who only sees you, I love you
No matter what anyone says or teases, I will be a fool who only sees you
I’m a fool, I’m a fool who only sees you, hold my hand
Hug me, I’m a fool who only loves you

I fall asleep while thinking of only you
In my dream, I only dream of you
Oh and then I wake up in the morning

Oh I love you love you love you,
You love me love me love me
I know how you feel about me (your heart)
Oh I love you love you love you,
Are you love me love me baby
Because I love you too

Baby want your love, Baby want your love
Love you love you I’ll take you in to my mind
Baby want your love, Baby want your love Oh oh

I’m a fool, I’m a fool who only sees you, I thank you
All my friends are jealous because of the fool who only sees me
You’re a fool, a fool who only sees me, I will trust you forever
Let’s be together, fools who only look at each other

Baby want your love, Baby want your love
Love you love you I’ll take you in to my mind
Baby want your love, Baby want your love
Love you love you I’ll take you in to my mind

Read more: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/juniel-jung-yong-hwa-fool-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz2QDGxkTCI 

Suzy: Oppa, daebak! You managed to finish the song.

Yong Hwa: You think Director Lee will like it?

Suzy: I’m sure Oppa. It really suits the story of his latest school play.

Yong Hwa: Do you want to practice now?

Suzy: Chincha?!

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Yong Hwa played the guitar and sings his part. Suzy then follow after. When they are singing the duet part their voices blended well. Any one who will see and hear them might think they are not singing but confessing what they feel for each other. They were so into the song when they were interrupted by applause.

Director Lee: Perfect! (While clapping)

Yong Hwa smiles upon hearing Director Lee but only for a moment. His aura change when he saw the two people behind him. Shin Hye smiling while Joong Ki holding her hand.

Yong Hwa’s POV: You look so happy with him.

Shin Hye: (Whispering) Oppa what are you doing?

Joong Ki: (Whispering) I know how you feel right now.

Shin Hye: (Whispering) What do you mean?

Joong Ki: (Whispering) Your fake smile.

Suzy’s POV: I think I’m doing my mission well. Jaejoong-ssi, I will see you soon. (Smiling with a twinkle in her eyes)

Shin Hye’s POV: Suzy look so happy. Maybe this is the song of Yong Hwa for her mystery girl. His mystery girl is Suzy. He even had the chance to sing it with her. He probably already invited her.

Director Lee, who is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter