Secrets Revealed

Blue Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Hwa’s POV: Now, what will I tell them?

Taecyeon: Yong Hwa, are you really from Busan?

Yong Hwa looked at them, still thinking on what to say. They are all waiting for his answer. He still wants to deny it but when he looks at Hyun Jin; his eyes are like telling him "I'm sure you are from Busan".

Yong Hwa: Ne. (He nods)

Wonbin: No wonder your band finds it hard to be known in the school. I’ve heard that they really prefer students who studies or are born in Seoul.

Hyun Jin: Why didn’t you tell us that you’re from Busan?

He asked as if Yong Hwa committed a big crime for not telling them about that. Yong Hwa feels a bit irritated about it.

Yong Hwa: Mwo? You didn’t ask me right?

Hyun Jin: Ne. But you heard me mentioned about Shin Hye’s Busan Chingu right?

Yong Hwa: So, what does it have to do with me being from Busan?

Hyun Jin: Nothing. I’m just thinking maybe you know or met him before.

He smiles and looks at Yong Hwa mischievously.

Hyun Jin’s POV: I know you’re hiding something. And I’m going to find out that.

Yong Hwa’s POV: What’s wrong with him? I think he’s even more difficult to handle than Wonbin and Jong Hun.

Taecyeon does not like the way Hyun Jin asked Yong Hwa. It’s like he is implying there’s a reason why Yong Hwa did not tell them that he’s from Busan.

Taecyeon: Hyun Jin, how will Yong Hwa know him? Even you don’t know the name of Shin Hye’s friend.

Hyun Jin: Unless… (He looks at Yong Hwa)

Taecyeon: Unless what? (He is getting irritated with Hyun Jin too)

Yong Hwa’s POV: Omo! Does he know something?

Before Hyun Jin could answer Taecyeon, Wonbin interrupts him.

Wonbin: Guys, let’s forget about that issue. Jong Hun and Siwon are coming.

Jong Hun and Siwon approached them. Jong Hun sits in between Yong Hwa and Hyun Jin. Siwon on the other hand sits at the other side of the table in between Taecyeon and Wonbin.

Siwon: Annyeonghaseyo. Did we made you wait for a long time?

Wonbin: Ne. (He said but smiling) Where is Shin Hye?

Siwon: Oh mianhe. She needs to go somewhere so she can’t join us. (He then looks at Jong Hun) Since you’re the reason why we are late, I think you should treat us free coffee.

Wonbin: That’s great.

Taecyeon: Oh, you don’t have to do that Jong Hun.

Jong Hun smile.

Jong Hun: Aniyo. I really intend to treat you all tonight. Let’s just say a congratulatory treat to all of you especially to Yong Hwa here… (He then taps Yong Hwa’s shoulder) for being the other male lead actor.

Yong Hwa looks at him with a confuse look.

Yong Hwa’s POV: And now you’re being nice to me.

Hyun Jin: Did I hear it right? You’re treating us because Yong Hwa was the one chosen as the other male lead actor.

Jong Hun: Ne. Is there something wrong with that? I will do this to whoever among you was chosen as the other male lead.

Hyun Jin: Aniyo.

Jong Hun and Hyun Jin look at each other with a fake smile.

Yong Hwa’s POV: What’s with this two? Why do I feel that they don’t like each other?

The other three guys noticed the tension between them too

Siwon: I think we better order now.

Wonbin: I agree.

Siwon: So, what would you like to have?

Then Jong Hun’s phone rings.

Jong Hun: Mianhe. I just have to answer the call. It’s Director Lee.

Siwon: Go ahead. I know what you like.

Jong Hun answers his phone.

Jong Hun: Annyeonghaseyo Director Lee.

“Director Lee? Since when did I become a director?

Jong Hun: Ne. I’m with them. We’re having coffee.

“Them? Having coffee? Jong Hun what are you talking about?”

Jong Hun: Gwaenchana?

“I’m not fine. Yah! You ask me to call you and now you’re answering me like this.”

Jong Hun: Right now? Aniyo. We’ll be there in a few minutes.

“You’re going where?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter