Describe Bangtan

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey!" I turned around to see whose voice was it. I was busy reading my books in our school garden and was surprised when I saw her, "Oh Ms. Jeon!" I greeted her with full smiles. 

"Let's grab some snacks? My treat!" She tugged me into the nearest coffee shop even waiting for my answer. She ordered two cappucinos and two slices of black forest flavored cake for us. She placed it on our table as I thanked her, "You know you don't have to do all these, Ma'am"

"Oh c'mon this is nothing compared to the favor I asked you" she declared, "So how was my mom?"

"Your mom?"

"Yup" she sipped on her drink, "You know I still haven't visited her yet because of all these." She showed me a picture of the stacks of paper works, "And this" she flicked the first picture and the next picture was shown --- a picture of a printed old photo of seven kids.

"Who are...those?" I asked blankly. She laughed at my tone and replied, "Look at them closely." I looked closely as the industrious student I am and gasped, "Oh my gosh! That kid there looks like--wait. Are they....Bangtan?"

She nodded at me who was still in shock, "This was taken fourteen years ago by my mom. I also had a picture with them but I don't know where it all went. That was the only picture I have saved and I won't be able to save it if I did not search through our insect-ful rubbish rooftop" I was still stuck staring at the photos so I wasn't able to react to her statement. Who wouldn't like to stare? The kids version of Bangtan were so adorable! They somehow looked harmless.

"So how are the kids-- I mean your classmates?" She giggled realizing that those kids she was talking about is the same age as me. She actually looked too cute for a teacher. And I agree, Jungkook and her resemble each other.

"They're good" I laughed.

She snorted, "Can't you make it more detailed?" I laughed at her disappointed reaction, "Well, they're normal when it comes to practice but I swear they are the worst people I've ever met whenever they're inside the classroom." 

She sighed and crossed her arms, "I'm really glad I had you"

"You know this Park Jimin, he's a super total flirt that I always want to puke when I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter