Forget

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana turned to see who the owner of the voice was. Only to see a man with broad shoulders, and a strong built she wasn't accustomed to, yet his face was familiar. Of course, he'll be. He was the boy she had looked up to the most. The bravest boy she had known. The boy who had been her enemy yet her shield, Her one and only brother. 

She tried to control her cries but seeing him for a long time made her into a mess of tears. Himchan ran to hug his one and only beloved sister. The sister he had been missing for years. The sister that life had taken away from him. "Hana" He hugged her tightly without spending a tear. He was more than familiar to his sister's face. His mom would always send pictures of her to him every occassion reminding him that he has a sister. He had only lost contact to her when their mom became ill. He had searched for them for a very long time and finally, they met. He wiped her tears that are continuously flowing. Himchan had really grown up. Just enough for Hana to still recognize him. 

"I-It must've been the hardest for you" He stuttered, tears building up on his eyes, "I am sorry. I am sorry" He continued, " I'm sorry for not being there when mom died. I'm sorry for not being able to find you. I'm sorry for being such a useless older brother. I'm sorry for everything" Hana shook her head and tried to talk and contradict but she just cannot. Her sobs were eating her words so in the end, she just decided to let the tears flow and savor this precious moment that who knows if it would come again or not.

"Come with me" Himchan held her shoulders, "Dad wants you to come back. Come with us" 

'Come with me. Dad wants you to come back. Come with us.' Words that echoed in her mind. Was he hearing him right? He wants to bring her back to her dad? Was he sane?

"No!! No!!" She shook her head as she pushed Himchan away. "Hana!" He warned, surprised at his sister's gesture. "Oppaaa!!" She screamed on top of her lungs trying to wake her brother thinking he wasn't himself, "Have you forgotten what he had done to us?! Have you forgotten the reason why our family became a total mess?" 

"Have you also forgotten what we were before? Have you forgotten our memories with dad? Do you only remember

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter