Shirt

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When will you stop disgracing me huh?!" I heard a man shouting followed by some tingling of some trash bin's lid inside the alley that leads tk my house. "There's a fight?!" I got scared just by thinking of it. "How am I supposed to go home now?" I peeked to see on what was really happening but I was more than shocked to see Taehyung being beaten by a middle aged man.

"You're a trash to this family!!' The man shouted once again. Taehyung smirked despite of his face severely bruised "Do you think I wanted to be a part of this family?"

The man leered and threw another punch at him, "You invaluable piece of disrespectful bull!" Taehyung received the punch causing him to lie on the ground.

"Disobey me once again and you'll see what more I can do" The man, then, kicked him once more as a sign of goodbye. I waited for the man to ride on his car before I ran towards Taehyung who was still lying on the ground, flinching in pain.

"Hey, are you okay--No what am I saying of course you're not" I mentally smacked myself, "Can you still walk?" I held his arm as a sign of help. His half opened eyes widened at me, "Why are you here?!" he asked with his jaws clutched.

"This was one of the alleys that leads to my house.. C'mon, I'll send you home." He laughed like a drunk man and shrugged my hand, "Just leave me here"

"What the hell are you saying? Are you out of your mind?! You want me to just leave you here?" He remained in his sitting position and stared at the wall for some seconds before he replied with eyebrows furrowed, "Can you help me go back to school?"

"School? No way, that's far from here!" He clucked his tongue when he had heard the idiotic statement i blurted out. "See! So just go and leave me here idiot"

"Okay okay" I raised my hand, "I'll help you! But why am I taking you to school anyway? Is your house that far?" 

"You know if you're asking that much ing questions, just leave me here instead"  I looked at him in disbelief and kicked his leg for his arrogance. He crouched in pain which woke my conscience up, "S-sorry..I-IT WAS YOUR FAULT ANYWAYS! How can you still be so arrogant at this state?! ugh really" I shook my head and lifted his arm again. I helped him control his balance. 

"You know, you...are...one hell of a heavy guy" I said between my pants, "I don't...think I can..ugh...sustain this until we arrive at school" 

"I told you, just leave me here, you're no help either" He was trying to carry his own weight but it just makes our situation worse. "Ya!!!" I smacked his head, "That's it!! I'm leaving you here!" I removed my g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter